Chapter 14: Retaliation

"Friendly" Competition

            It had been two weeks after EXO-M deli had completely switched out and ruined all the ingredients in EXO-K deli. Suho was not one to retaliate right away. He always liked to wait until the victim thought that he was just joking and let his guard down. This time was different though. Kris knew that trick and he was probably thinking of a way to make sure that they don’t attack his deli.

            As Suho was thinking of an alternative tactic he heard a knock on his office door. At the moment he wasn’t really in the mood to deal with other people right now. There was really only two people that he would really want to see and only one of them worked here.

            Hesitantly he sighed. “Come in.” He said.

            The door opened to reveal Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. They came into the office and Chanyeol closed the door behind him. The two boys walked over to the front of Suho’s desk and sat down in the chairs. It was quiet for a second and then Kyungsoo finally spoke.

            “So the staff was talking during their lunch break and we really think that we should move tonight. It’s already been two weeks and they are expecting us. The longer we wait the more chance that they are going to have to strike another attack on us.” Kyungsoo explained.

            Suho’s eyes shifted between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He knew that they were right about that. If they wait for a while then the chances of EXO-M deli coming back is very high. “Alright, what did you guys have in mind?” Suho asked.

            Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol and nodded. “Well most of us are going tonight about two in the morning. Our plan is to completely empty their flour bags and maybe even take some for ourselves and then at the same time we plan on taking all their produce as well. The last part is the best though. The next part is the best part. We plan on rearranging all their pots and pans and scattering them around the deli.”

            After hearing the plan Suho nodded. “I think that all sounds pretty good. Look, I cannot attend since I am your boss. Neither can Kyungsoo so I recommend taking as many people as you can to this. I think that you would need at least six people so if you get that many then I think you could finish all that in about an hour and a half.” He estimated.

            “So, you are okay with us doing this and going tonight?” Chanyeol asked for confirmation.

            “Of course I am. I just can’t participate in any of this. I expect you all to come back to work tomorrow though. I’m sure those guys would love to have a day off from work as well.” Suho said sarcastically.

            Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo smiled. “Alright then. I’m going to go back to work now.” Chanyeol replied. He stood up from his chair and made his way out of Suho’s office and closed the door behind him again.

            Kyungsoo then looked at Suho and smiled. “So, are you going to call him and warn him about it tonight?” He asked.

            Suho thought for a moment. “Yeah I think I might a little later. I’ll call him when I know that he’s going to be off of work. Or during his lunch which actually should be very soon. Eithr one works.” He explained.

            “I see. So how was that date that you two had two weeks ago?” Kyungsoo asked.

            This put a smile on Suho’s face. “It wasn’t even really a date. It was more of a thank you dinner and movie. It was nice though. He really is a nice guy.” He explained.

            “Ah, that sounds a lot like a date though. But I will take your word for it about it just being a thank you. I have to ask though. Do you see yourself with him in the future?” Kyungsoo followed up.

            That was a very hard question for Suho to be completely honest with. He thought about it and there was actually a lot to Lay that he wanted to know about. In general he was a very mysterious guy. “I’m not sure but I know for now that I am really interested in his life and where he comes from. I want to learn more about him.” Suho replied.

            “I guess that makes sense. Did anything happen when you two were out? Anything romantic?” Kyungsoo asked.

            Suho laughed and shook his head. “Not really. The only thing that really happened was that he walked me to my car and gave me his phone number. He said to call if I wanted to hang out or if I needed anything.” He replied.

            “Man I was hoping for some hand holding or a kiss on the cheek. Then again I always knew you to be a slow mover anyway.” Kyungsoo joked.

            “Hey watch it. Besides you never tell how the relationship between Kai and you is going. How is that by the way?” Suho asked.

            Kyungsoo shifted in his seat and let out a breath of air. “It’s good. We’re taking it slow.” He said a bit hesitantly.

            “Are you sure everything’s good? You seem to be a bit hesitant about that right now. What’s on your mind?” Suho noticed.

            There was nothing wrong with Kyungsoo or his relationship. He was just tired. “I’m just tired right now. Kai came over last night and we hung out for a very long time. We also went out for a few hours.” He explained.

            A grin grew onto Suho’s face. “You went out clubbing last night didn’t you?” He asked.

            “Yeah, it was fun but there are times where I think that I’m too old to be doing that kind of stuff anymore.” Kyungsoo explained.

            “You are not old Kyungsoo. I can tell you that much. I am older than you and there are times when I go clubbing. It’s still pretty fun.” Suho explained.

            Kyungsoo could only laugh. “A grandpa like you going to a club? I can’t believe it. Sitting at the bar and just taking a few drinks doesn’t really count as clubbing Suho.” He joked.

            “Shut up. Just get back to work.” Suho replied while laughing. The two of them could never take what the other said offensively since they have known each other for such a long time. They were not easily offended anyway. Kyungsoo stood up from his chair and continued to smile as he was walking out of the office. Suho continued smiling and then pulled out his phone. He had to warn Lay about what was going down tonight.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            At EXO-M deli it was a busy day but at the same time it was quiet there was nothing out of the ordinary. The only weird thing that was going on was that Kris was unusually quiet. He had locked himself in his office and never came out since the second he got here. That was extremely unusually for him.

            Chen looked around and saw that everyone was quiet and focused. He had no idea what was going on. “Hey Xiumin, why is it that everyone is so quiet today? Did I miss something?” He asked Xiumin.

            Xiumin smiled and shook his head. “No you didn’t miss anything. I think it’s quiet because Kris hasn’t come out and yelled at anyone yet. That is my guess anyway. You have to admit that this place has the potential to be quiet when Kris isn’t yelling at someone.” He explained.

            All of a sudden they heard a crash in the back room that sounded like glass. That was also where some of the staff were cleaning up. “Dammit! How did you not see that there?” One of the employee’s yelled.

            “It’s not my fault! It wasn’t there five minutes ago.” One of the other employees yelled from the back.

            Xiumin sighed and looked back at Chen. “Like I said. This place has the potential to be quiet. Unfortunately I don’t think it ever truly will be.” He joked.

            Chen laughed and then walked closer to Xiumin. He picked up a cloth and started to wipe away some of the sweat that was on Xiumin’s face. “Have you taken your break yet? You look tired and you are sweating like crazy.” He asked.

            “No not yet. I’ll go in about half an hour. I need to finish these last loaves and then I can take a break.” Xiumin replied.

            “Okay. I just want to make sure that you don’t overwork yourself. I want you to be at least a little awake when we go out for dinner tonight. We are still on for that aren’t we?” Chen asked.

            “Of course we are. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.” Xiumin said. He looked around and checked to see if anyone was watching them. When he saw that no one was paying attention he leaned in and gave Chen a peck on the lips.

            “Alright then. That’s good to know.” Chen said.

            “Chen we need a bread bowl.” Tao yelled from the front of the deli. Chen nodded and started to make the bread bowl.

            Luhan seemed to be in a bit of a daze all day. Usually he and Lay would be talking to each other and joking with the other employee’s but today they both were really quiet. Tao looked over at Luhan while he was organizing some receipts and sighed.

            “You seem to be awfully quiet today. Did something happen?” Tao asked.

            Luhan sighed and shook his head. “No. Nothing’s wrong. I just have had a lot on my mind lately.” He explained.

            “It must really be a lot since you’ve been like this since the last big meeting we had about our war with EXO-K deli. I personally think that this could have all been avoided but of course knowing everyone’s competitive nature it had to come to this.” Tao explained.

            That was a big thing that went through Luhan’s mind. The little prank that happened at the party started more than anyone would have ever imagined. The thing that really bugged Luhan was that the fact that Sehun was part of EXO-K deli. As much as he liked him he just had a feeling that their relationship might be effected. Not like they had a relationship anyway. Not since the night that he found Sehun sleeping next to him.

            “I think that this is all a bit childish to be honest. Why can’t we just call it even already? There is no real reason for them to come back and attack our deli.” Luhan explained.

            “As true as that is we all know that both egos were hurt and there are going to be more hurt. It’s better to just accept it and move on with life. Besides, eventually we are all going to realize this is childish and move on anyway.” Tao explained.

            Luhan sighed and nodded. “I guess you’re right.” He replied.

            “Bread bowl’s up.” Chen said and handed it to Tao.

            Tao placed it on the counter and yelled the order number. The customer came and picked up the food and then went to his table to eat. “You know what. I’m actually surprised that no one from EXO-K deli has come and checked this place out to see how they are going to attack yet. I think Henry did that. He checked the place the night before and then the next day he did it.” Tao thought.

            “Maybe they have and we just haven’t noticed. Besides, there were a lot of people there who we didn’t even get a chance to meet so we’ll never know.” Luhan explained.

            As Tao was going to say something Lay popped his head out from the back and smiled. “Hey guys it’s our lunch break. How about we go and eat? I am starving.” He explained.

            Both Tao and Luhan nodded. As they were going to go on their lunch break Kris finally came out of his office. He walked out a bit and then made direct eye contact with Tao. There was a small blush that started to grow on Tao’s face. Kris didn’t say anything but there was a look in his eyes that told Tao that he wanted to meet him somewhere. It was probably going to be outside somewhere so that they could have a make out session again in Kris’ car.

            “Oh shoot guys. I realized that I forgot something in my car. Since I’m going out to my car I think I’m going to eat out. Sorry about that.” Tao explained.

            Luhan and Lay looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. “Don’t worry about it. If you get something good you better bring something back.” Lay joked.

            Tao nodded and then went to go outside. Luhan and Lay made their way over to the break room and pulled out their lunches for the day. They grabbed their drinks from the fridge and sat down at the table. At first they were eating quietly but then Luhan started to sigh and look at Lay.

            “You know that this is a problem right?” Luhan asked.

            Lay stopped chewing and then swallowed. He sighed and then sat back in his seat. “I do know that this is a problem and I also know that this is wrong. I am not going to participate in this though. I rather just stay out of it.” He explained.

            Luhan nodded and agreed. “Yeah me too. I just don’t want to see anyone get hurt. As much I know it’s going to happen anyway, I don’t want it to happen knowing that I was one of the reasons for the injury.” He explained.

            “I agree. I don’t want to hurt anyone. I just-.” Lay stopped in the middle of his sentence since his phone started to ring and buzz. “Oh, please excuse me.” He said and then stood up and walked out.

            Just as Lay left Xiumin and Chen entered the room. Xiumin looked at Lay and then back at Luhan. “Who’s Lay talking to on the phone? He looked so happy.” He asked.

            “Yeah he looked happier than usual. He must be talking to his crush or something. I remember when I had a girlfriend and when she called me I used to be so happy.” Chen explained.

            Xiumin raised an eyebrow at Chen and then glared at him. “Yeah I sure you were real happy.” He said sarcastically and then sat down at the table.

            Chen slapped his head subtly thinking back on what he said. He just grabbed his food and went to sit down by Xiumin. It was awkwardly quiet for a minute until Lay came back in the room. He let out a sigh and went back to where he was sitting before.

            “Hey what’s up?” Chen asked.

            “Oh nothing. Luhan, all I am going to say to you is that you probably should go straight home as soon as you can. That party tonight is not going to be worth it.” Lay said.

            At first Luhan had no idea what Lay was talking about. When he really thought about it though he got his hint. He figured out that EXO-K deli was going to strike tonight. Both of them weren’t going to tell anyone but they were really nervous about the whole thing. They didn’t want a confrontation to happen so they just kept quiet. They hoped that nothing horrible would happen.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            It was two in the morning and EXO-K deli employees got dressed and met about a block away from the actual deli. They didn’t have many people there but they had a good handful. The first people to show up were Chanyeol, Baekyhyun, and Kyuhyun. Then the rest of the group arrived which was Kai, Changmin, Kangin, and Eunhyuk. They all gathered around and talked again about their plan of action.

            “Okay Kyuhyun, Baekhyun, and Eunhyuk, you three are in charge of rearranging all the pots and pans and supplies. Hide them anywhere you feel like and hide it in places where you think that they would never find it. Changmin and Kangin, you both will be dumping out the flour and also taking around three bags for ourselves and then Kai and I will get rid of all their produce. Are we all set?” Chanyeol asked.

            “We sure are. I’ve been waiting to do something like this for a while. I feel so deprived.” Kyuhyun said.

            “That’s because you got in trouble for this last time. You should’ve been more careful about that.” Eunhyuk argued.

            “Hey guys come on. Let’s get this thing over with and get out of here before any of us get caught. Who knows if Kris is watching? I heard that he has a sixth sense. I don’t want to get caught by him. I rather get caught by the police.” Changmin explained.

            “Don’t be a wuss Changmin. You signed up for this. You should have known what was going on when it came to this.” Baekhyun argued.

            Changmin walked over to Baekhyun and looked down at him. Since Baekhyun was so much shorter than Changmin he was extremely intimidated. Baekhyun then looked down and moved away to hide behind Chanyeol. Everyone smiled at the awkward moment and started giggling but Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

            “Stop goofing off guys. Okay now that everyone has what they’re going to be doing let’s get going. We only have around three hours until sunrise and five total before everyone comes in to work. So let’s get moving.” Chanyeol explained and then they all made their way over to EXO-M deli.

            Since Kyuhyun was a little bit rebellious when he was younger he knew how to pick a lock and how to tell if there was a security system. However, since they weren’t worried about getting caught on camera. An alarm system would be more of a problem but since Kris was a little slow in doing those kinds of things since he believed that he as threatening enough.

            Kyuhyun looked around a bit and examined the building. “Well he doesn’t have an alarm system so that’s good. I’m going to pick the lock at the pack door.” He explained.

            “Awesome. Let’s get going. I need to get back soon before someone notices that I’m gone.” Kai explained.

            “Oh I forgot that you have to go back to your mom. Don’t worry we’ll have you back before she notices.” Kangin joked.

            Kai felt like punching Kangin but he held back his anger and shook his head. The truth was that he was spending the night at Kyungsoo’s apartment again. Kyungsoo didn’t want Kai to go but Kai snuck out while Kyungsoo was sleeping. He believed that on the inside Kyungsoo knew that he was going to leave anyway.

            Kyuhyun finally unlocked the door and then everyone went rushing in. They all looked around a little bit to make sure that there were no tricks on the inside of the deli. When they saw the coast was clear they started to get to work on the deli.

            Changmin and Kangin had grabbed two bags of flour and put them on the side for them to take back to their deli in the morning. Eunhyuk, Baekhyun, and Kyuhyun took a bunch of pots and placed them all over the deli and even went as far as to hide some things in the vents and also under some random floor boards that happened to be loose. Chanyeol and Kai started to empty the refrigerator of all the food and left them in the break room. They knew that it would smell up the deli by the time everyone came in. In their minds it was a great idea. It would soon be proven to be a very bad idea.

            It took them about two hours to completely mess up the deli. The second they were done they gathered some things that they decided to keep and then made their way back to their cars. Everyone came in their own cars except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun for many obvious reasons. Sometimes it surprised the both of them that no one in the deli had really said anything about them being together. At the same time they also remembered that they were very careful about what they do in the deli.

            Once everyone was in their cars they all went their separate ways. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Changmin all went home straight away and got as much sleep as they could before they had to go back to work. Kai went back to Kyungsoo’s apartment and snuck back into bed with him. He held him as tight as he could and then fell asleep again. For a bit Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed up and watched a bit of TV but then they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            The next morning Kris got to the deli early. Ever since Suho claimed that he was going to retaliate he’s been getting to the deli earlier than usual. The thought of finding the deli trashed or out of place in any way gave him a bit of anxiety. He had to know for sure whether the deli was trashed or not.

            Before opening the doors to the deli he stopped and took in a deep breath. After thinking and hoping for a minute he opened the doors of the deli. His worst fears had just become a reality. The second he opened the door there was a very foul smell that came from the deli. It was that second that he knew that EXO-K deli had finally hit.

            Kris pulled out his phone and started to dial Xiumin’s number. After it rang three times he finally picked up. “Hello?” He asked in a groggy voice.

            “Sorry for waking you Xiumin but I have to tell you. They have made their move.” Kris explained. At first Xiumin had no idea what Kris was talking about. But after he took a second to wake up some more he connected the dots.

            “Seriously? Oh my God I’ll be there as soon as I can.” Xiumin replied and then hung up the phone.

            Next to Xiumin was Chen slowly waking up since Xiumin’s talking woke him up. “Babe what’s wrong?” He asked.

            “EXO-K deli just got back at us. I am not sure what they’ve done but I am going to head over there right now to check the damage. You can stay here for now if you want. Just make sure to lock the door when you leave.” Xiumin explained.

            “Alright. Do I get something before you leave though?” Chen asked.

            Xiumin rolled his eyes and smiled greatly. He leaned over and gave Chen a kiss. Chen grabbed the back of Xiumin’s head indicating that he needed a little bit more. After giving Chen several more kisses he pulled away and started getting dressed for work.

            When he was fully dressed he grabbed his things and gave Chen one last kiss. “I’ll see you at work. You know that Kris is going to want everyone to come and help. Just be prepared for anything.” He explained.

            “I’ll see you at work.” Chen replied and then watched Xiumin leave the apartment.

            Back at the deli Kris started to look around the whole deli to see the damage. The first thing that he noticed was obviously the smell. But physically he noticed that a lot of the flour was spilt all over the floor. That and there were two bags missing. The next thing he noticed was that all the cookware was gone. He later then noticed though that it wasn’t completely gone. They were just hidden all around the deli and probably hidden in every place possible.

            When Kris got to his office he noticed that the door was unlocked. His heart skipped a beat. Every time that he was about to leave the deli he made sure that all the important rooms were locked. It was this moment that he knew for a fact that they must have messed with something in his office. Again he took a deep breath.

            He opened the door quickly to get it over with. To his relief everything seemed to be in perfect order. Nothing was messed with and it still looked the same way he left it. He sighed in relief and then sat down in his chair to try and calm down. When he took a few seconds he opened his eyes and noticed that there was a note right in front of him. The second he saw it his blood started to boil. The note read: Karma is a ain’t it?

            As Kris’ blood was boiling he heard the front door open and feet running towards him. Xiumin stopped right in front of him breathing hard. “How bad is it all?” He asked.

            Kris looked up at Xiumin with fire in his eyes. “You can check for yourself. But all I know is that this is not over. If they want to start something then it will start.” He explained.

            Xiumin didn’t like the sound of that. Kris sounded calm but he knew that on the inside he was a volcano about to erupt. “What do you want to do about this first Kris?” He asked.

            Kris put his hand over his mouth and thought for a second. “Call in everyone early today. There is no one who comes in late today. We need to clean this all up and we need to find all of our equipment. If anyone is to call in sick or say they are going on vacation they are fired immediately. This is a serious situation. We are also closed for the day.”

            Xiumin sighed and then went to call everybody in. Thankfully no one called in sick or said they were going to go on vacation. He hated firing people and that’s why Kris was the one to do it all the time. The staff did start coming in one by one and smelling the deli and then they started cleaning. There was the occasional puking from the horrible smell but besides that it was a very successful cleanup.

            After the cleanup Kris grabbed all his things and started to make his way towards the doorway. Tao noticed him and so did Luhan. They both walked over to him and stopped him. “Kris we both know that going to EXO-K deli is very dangerous with this anger that you have inside.” Tao explained.

            “Tao don’t try to stop me. I am going no matter what you are going to say or do.” Kris explained.

            “I am not stopping you Kris. I want to go with you. Just to make sure that you’re going to be okay.” Tao said softly.

            “I want to come to. There is something that I want to see.” Luhan explained.

            Kris looked at the two boys and sighed. He bit his lip and shook his head denying that fact that he was really going to let them come with him. “Fine you both can come with me. But if you piss me off in any way possible then you are walking back. Got it?” He asked. The two boys nodded and then the three of them left immediately.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

            Suho was in his office that morning when Chanyeol knocked on his door and peeked in. Suho looked up at him and smiled. Chanyeol held up a thumbs up and smiled. Suho nodded his head and Chanyeol closed his door again. When Suho looked at the clock he had an even bigger smile on his face. He knew that any moment Kris would be coming down and barging in his office.

            Literally a minute later he heard yelling in the main room. “Where is Suho? Is he in his office?” It was obviously Kris. A second later his door opened and slammed. “You really think that all of this is funny. We didn’t do half the things to your deli that you did to ours.” Kris explained.

            Calmly, Suho put aside his papers and looked at Kris. “I did warn you earlier that whatever happens is on you. I also told you that I am not responsible for what my employees do on their own time.” He explained.

            “Oh yeah so I am guessing that you have no idea what was done to our deli either. You know what, if it’s a war that you really want it’s a war that you will get. I am not going to hold back at all if you plan on retaliating that way that you are.” Kris explained.

            “You know Kris, if you don’t want to deal with this then you can just call it even. We both have hit each other once and I think that should be enough. Why don’t we just call it even?” Suho suggested.

            “Not this time Suho. This is not over. I will get back at you and your staff. This is only the beginning.” Kris said.

            “Well then bring it on Kris.” Suho replied back aggressively.

            Back in the main room Luhan walked in and looked around. He saw Sehun’s friend Kai in the front. Tao had walked in too and took a seat at one of the tables and nervously waited for Kris to come out. Luhan was a bit nervous but he walked up to Kai and smiled.

            “Hi, is Sehun working today?” He asked.

            Kai looked at him and smiled. “Yes he is. Do you want me to go and get him for you?” He asked.

            “Only if he’s not busy. I don’t want to bother him if he is.” Luhan explained.

            “Don’t worry you won’t be bothering him. He’s actually kind of bored right now.” Kai joked and Luhan smiled. “Can I ask who’s asking for him?”

            “Oh, uh tell him that Luhan is here to see him.” Luhan replied.

            “Okay. I’ll be back in one moment.” Kai replied and then left to go into the back. It took about four minutes to come back out and see Luhan.

            When Sehun set his eyes on Luhan his face lite up. In that moment he could tell that he was excited to see him. “Hey Luhan. What are you doing here?” He asked.

            “Our managers are talking right now and I wanted to come along. I was bored at work and I haven’t seen this deli so I thought that I would just come and say hi.” Luhan explained.

            “Oh that’s nice. Hey come on in to the back and I’ll show you where I work. It’s not much but it’s a little more private than out here.” Sehun explained.

            “Okay. I’m not going to bother anyone right?” Luhan asked.

            Sehun shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. The other main two back here are just getting ready for the day. You won’t be bothering them at all as long as you just stick with me.” He explained and then gestured for Luhan to follow him.

            Luhan followed Sehun all the way to the back. For the next few minutes Sehun spent time just showing him around and showing him and telling him about all the different sandwiches that he made. As much as it would be boring Luhan found it actually a bit interesting. Sehun had a very interesting story of how he even got this job. He was recommended by a friend and then Suho put his faith into him and gave him a job. It was inspiring.

            “So, are you going to be doing anything next week?” Sehun asked after a little while.

            Luhan thought about his plans and he realized that besides Friday night with Lay at the club he really had nothing to do. “No I believe that I have a free schedule.” He said.

            “Good. How about I take you out for dinner one of these nights? I’ll pay and everything. Consider it a date.” Sehun asked.

            Luhan had a very small blush that filled his cheeks. “Oh I, um, sure I would love to go have dinner with you.” He replied. In his mind he was really wondering if Sehun was technically asking Luhan out.

            “Great how about I pick you up on Saturday night at six? I have an early shift that day.” Sehun said.

            “I think that sounds good. I-.” Before Luhan could finish his sentence Kris stormed out after slamming a door.

            “You both better be in the car in two minutes or I am driving off without you!” Kris yelled and then left the deli.

            “That’s my cue. I’ll see you on Saturday night.” Luhan said.

            “Yeah I’ll see you then. Have a good rest of the week.” Sehun said and then watched as Luhan left the deli.

            When Luhan got into the car he looked at Kris and saw how mad he was. “So I’m guessing that the meeting went well.” He said.

            “SHUT UP LUHAN!” He yelled and pressed on the gas. “Be prepared for anything boys. This whole thing is getting real. We will come up on top with all of this.”

            Both Tao and Luhan didn’t like the sound of that. They looked at each other with worried looks and sighed. Luhan was afraid for both him and Sehun. They both are probably going to come out of this scarred. At the same time he hoped that things were all going to work out though. 

 

A/N: Alrght my bear cubs I tried as hard as I could and I finally have got this chapter out! I am so happy since I like this chapter too. So next chapter is going to come out as soon as I can as well. You may have to wait a few months again. Thanks to all my subscrbers and readers. 

Also if you are bored find my instagram for kpop and fanfics. Its hapalovekpop I only have 2 pics and I am not on there a lot but if I get more followers I wll post more pics. Hope you all follow me. :) also vote and leave comments for me to read since I love them and you so much :)