Chapter 11: I’ve Really Fallen For You

"Friendly" Competition

            It almost seemed like the party could have gone on forever. Kyungsoo was sitting with Suho for most of the time watching Kai from a distance. Whenever he saw how happy Kai was dancing he couldn’t help but smile. He was glad that Kai was having such a good time. There was a bit of sadness though when he thought about their relationship. Kyungsoo told himself now that he was going to try and be more open to Kai. He was going to learn to just accept that people are going to judge and think that their relationship is wrong.

            A good half hour before the party was over the DJ stopped the music for about a minute. Kai bowed to a few people around him and walked away from the group. He walked over to the table where Kyungsoo was sitting.

            “Having fun?” Kyungsoo asked.

            Kai nodded and smiled. “Come with me for a minute.” He said and held out his hand.

            Kyungsoo looked at Suho as if he was asking for permission. There was only a small nod from Suho. That made Kyungsoo smile. He took Kai’s hand and stood up. Kai then started to lead Kyungsoo out of the ballroom.

            When they left the ballroom they started to walk around and adventure a bit. Kai took Kyungsoo around and held his hand the whole time. There was a slight blush that filled Kyungsoo’s cheeks. There was no way that he could hide it anymore. It was just too obvious that he was seriously shy but happy at the same time.

            After a good ten minutes they stopped in the middle of a grassy area that was surrounded by trees and rocks and there was even a small waterfall to top it all off. For a second they just stood there and watched the clouds roll by and listen to the sound of the small waterfall.

            Kyungsoo looked at Kai and then swallowed. He wasn’t going to lie and say that he wasn’t nervous. With Kai it was different. Whenever he had a girlfriend Kyungsoo felt like he had to take care of her and watch over her but now, Kai was the one doing that for him. His heart started to beat so fast and he started to take deep breaths just so he could try and calm himself down.

            “Kai, there is something that I want to talk to you about?” Kyungsoo managed to say.

            Kai took his eyes of the scenery and looked over at Kyungsoo. There was a smile on his face. There was still a bit of sweat on his forehead but with the wind it was starting to dry off. “What is it?” He asked.

            Kyungsoo looked Kai deep in the eyes and sighed. “I know that I haven’t been the best person to be in a relationship with and I know that it’s very hard to figure out what I want. I think that I’m that way now because I honestly didn’t know what was going on. Now I do. I know what I want now Kai.” He explained.

            Kai furrowed his eyebrows. “What are you trying to tell me Kyungoo?”

            There was a look of uncertainty on Kyungsoo’s face. “Kai, I’m ready. I am ready to take this relationship seriously. I want to. I feel like I need to.” He explained. He turned to Kai and went in to give him a kiss.

            Right before their lips were about to touch Kai pushed Kyungsoo away. There was shock on Kyungsoo’s face. He thought that was what Kai wanted. There was just a moment of confusion that was filling up in Kyungsoo’s mind at the moment.

            “Kyungsoo, I don’t want you to feel like you need to be with me. I don’t want you to feel like you have to show affection towards me or that you feel rushed. I want this relationship between us to be as two sided as possible. If you feel like you can’t make this a two sided relationship then maybe we should really think about this.” Kai explained.

            This was not what Kyungsoo wanted. It wasn’t what he wanted at all. He was just willing to want to make this all work. He wanted to go father in this relationship. “Kai, I do not feel like I have to show affection towards you. It was not the best choice of words but I want to be with you. I really do.” He replied. He then wrapped his arms around Kai’s neck.

            A smiled reappeared on Kai’s face. “Do you really mean it? You want to continue with this relationship?” Kai asked.

            A big smiled now appeared on Kyungsoo’s face. “I really mean it. I mean it with all my heart right now.”

            Kai wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist and looked him deep in the eyes. He pulled him closer to his body so that there was no space between them. After that Kai pressed his lips against Kyungsoo’s. The kiss started to become so passionate that some would say that it even went too far. It didn’t go farther than making out but it was still a little too much.

            When they finally released each other there were smiles on their faces. Kyungsoo finally felt like he was able to love and be loved. Opening up to Kai really felt right at the time. He couldn’t be happier about what he had decided.

            As Kai looked Kyungsoo deep in the eyes there was an idea that popped in his head. “How about I stay at your place tonight?” He asked.

            Kyungsoo’s eyes grew wide. “What? Are you sure that that is a good idea? I mean you and I are both still fresh and I just feel like we need to take it slow.” He said quickly.

            “Whoa take it easy. I was just thinking that if I stay at your place then we can spend more time together. I promise that I wasn’t going to try anything. I really just want to spend more time with you. I’ll even sleep on the couch if that’s what it’s going to take.” Kai explained.

            Kyungsoo thought about it for a second. He looked down and bit his lip while thinking hard about what he was going to do. When he made up his mind he looked and Kai and sighed. “Alright. I guess I can let you stay the night. You better keep your promise of saying that you won’t try anything though. The second you do I’m going to kick you out.” He explained.

            A small laugh left Kai. “Okay I can only find that fair enough. I won’t try anything. You have my word.”

            When Kyungsoo smiled he leaned in and gave Kai a peck on the lips. That wasn’t all Kai wanted though. He pulled Kyungsoo in and they shared one more passionate kiss. When they were done they held each other’s hands and walked over to the parking lot together. At this point they didn’t care if anyone saw them. The only people that they didn’t want seeing them were Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were the two loud mouths in the whole deli.

            They got to the parking lot and Kai dropped Kyungsoo off at his car. “I’ll follow you. Please don’t try to lose me. In the end I’ll still find you.” Kai explained.

            There was a little giggle that came from Kyungsoo. “You know, out of context that would sound extremely creepy. But in a way I find it a little cute. Anyway I won’t try to lose you. I’ll check constantly to see where you are. If I don’t see you I’ll pull over so that you can continue to follow me.”

            “Good. I’ll be right behind you. I’ll see you at your place then.” Kai said and then pulled Kyungsoo in so that he could hug him. While holding him he gave him a kiss on the forehead.

            Kyungsoo started to blush and then he gently pulled away. “Uh, drive safe.” He said and then rushed to get into his car. Kai could only laugh a little and think that Kyungsoo was being too cute. He walked away and started to make his way over to his car.

            Once they were both in their cars they started their engines and started to make their way over to Kyungsoo’s apartment. Kyungsoo made it out first and then Kai started to follow him. There wasn’t a moment where Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s cars were apart. Somehow Kai was always behind Kyungsoo. Not one car got between them.

            After turning off the highway Kyungsoo to a small street and drove in a bit. Kai was still right behind him. Kyungsoo slowly drove down the street and then turned into a small parking complex. He made a few turns and then parked in his usual parking spot close to the elevator. There was fortunately a guest parking spot right next to him. Of course Kai parked right next to him.

            They both got out of their cars and gather some things that they had and were going to bring up to Kyungsoo’s apartment. There was something that Kyungsoo just thought of. “Oh Kai you probably don’t have a change of clothes or anything huh? We can go to the store if you want and get something for you if you like.” He asked.

            Kai shook his head. “It’s okay. I’m covered for tonight.” He replied and then opened the trunk. He then pulled out a duffle bag that seemed to have clothes and all the necessities that he needed to stay over.

            This all made Kyungsoo suspicious. “Wait, did you plan on asking me to stay at my place tonight? Did you plan this all along?” He asked curiously.

            Kai giggled. “No I didn’t. I always bring this around. My house isn’t always the greatest place to be if you get what I’m saying.”

            Kyungsoo wanted to slap himself in the face. Why would Kai totally plan this? There would be no reason to. He just felt bad about it now. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sound cold and jump to conclusions.”

            With a smile on his face Kai walked over to Kyungsoo and looked him deep in the eye. “You didn’t know. It’s okay. Now, I don’t know about you but I am absolutely tired. So if we can go up to your apartment that would be lovely. You look like you need to get to bed too.” Kai said.

            “I am a bit tired. Okay let’s go up to my apartment. I have to let you know though; it is a little boring in my apartment.” Kyungsoo explained.

            “That’s fine. I could use a little boring right now. I had way too much fun tonight.” Kai replied.

            Kyungsoo smiled and then headed over to the elevator. Kai followed him and waited for the elevator doors to open after he pushed the button. When the doors opened the two boys got in and Kyungsoo pressed the button to go to the third floor. The doors closed and then it started to head up to the third floor.

            When the doors finally opened the two boys came out of the elevator and started to walk down the hallway. Kyungsoo’s apartment was about four doors down from the elevator on the left. He entered the code to get into his apartment and then the door unlocked.

            The second Kai entered the apartment he was in shock. He couldn’t believe how clean it was in there. There were only two things that popped into his mind. Either Kyungsoo was barely ever here or that he was an obsessive compulsive neat freak! Not like that really changed what he thought of him.

            “You can put your things in my room for now. I’ll get you some towel and get the bathroom ready so that you can take a shower.” Kyungsoo explained.

            “Okay thanks.” Kai said and started to make his way deeper into the apartment. There was a small hallway and the first door on the right was the bathroom and then the second door was Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

            In Kyungsoo’s bedroom there were the typical things like a bed and dressers along with a mirror in the corner. But there were also pictures of his family and some of his closest friends. There was even a picture of him and Suho standing in front of the deli on the opening day. Kai smiled upon seeing all the pictures. He put his things down by the dresser and then walked out of the room.

            Kyungsoo was in the living room with some blankets and sheets on the couch. Kai still had on his smile and walked over to his boyfriend. He took some sheets and started to hand them to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo unfolded them and then Kai helped him put it onto the couch. Then came the blankets and then the couch was set to sleep on.

            “That should do it. I already put fresh towels in the bathroom so you should be all set. If you need anything let me know.” Kyungsoo explained.

            “Are you really going to bed right now? What happened to your partying spirit?” Kai joked.

            “I actually have grown up.” Kyungsoo joked back.

            “Ouch I really felt that one. But thank you. I’ll take my shower now.” Kai said and then went into Kyungsoo’s room to get some clothes.

            Kai walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He let out a long sigh and started to take off his clothes. When he stepped into the shower and the water he immediately felt relaxed. The water just felt so refreshing and he just felt like he didn’t have a care in the world.

            He got out of the shower and started to dry himself off with a towel. When he started to put some clothes on he started to smell something. It smelt like something was baking. It smelt like gingerbread and there was something else that he just couldn’t put his finger on.

            Kai rushed to put on the rest of his clothes and dried his hair the best that he could. He opened the door and then put his clothes away in his bag. Then he made his way over to the living room and looked around for a bit. He then wandered into the kitchen and found Kyungsoo by the oven and then stove. It looked as if he was baking.

            “I thought that you were going to be asleep by now.” Kai said.

            Kyungsoo was a bit startled but he then looked at the oven. “Yeah, I just couldn’t think about sleeping yet. My mind is still running around. This calms me down.” He explained.

            “So you bake all day and come home and bake some more? Yeah you must really love what you do.” Kai said.

            “Yeah I do. It’s nice that since I am by myself I can go door to door and give them to my neighbors. They like it when I am actually home baking.” Kyungsoo explained.

            In Kai’s mind it was the fact that Kyungsoo is barely home. He must have worked some very long days. Kai sympathized for him. He walked over to Kyungsoo and wrapped his arms around his waist.

            “You know, you probably need to take a few days off. It’s not healthy for you to always be working. How about you and I take a few days off of work and relax? It’ll be nice.” Kai explained.

            “Yeah I don’t think so. Being the co-manager I have to be there most of the time. I am not going to set a bad example and lie just to take a few days off.” He said with a little giggle.

            “Alright that is fair enough. I’ll let you have that one.” Kai said and then gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek.

            After kissing him on the cheek he went down to his neck and started to caress it. Kyungsoo started to get mesmerized by Kai’s lips. In his mind this wasn’t a good sign. He didn’t like that he was getting mesmerized so easily. But he just couldn’t help.

            Kyungsoo turned around and looked at Kai in the eyes. He then pressed his lips against Kai’s and kissed him passionately. He started to get a strange feeling inside of him. Something was telling him to let this all just happen.

            “Kai, you don’t want to sleep on the couch do you?” Kyungsoo asked after he pulled away.

            “No one really wants to sleep on the couch but I’m fine with it.” Kai explained.

            “Why don’t you sleep with me in my bed? I mean if you try anything I’ll kick you out but if you don’t then maybe we can just hold each other tonight. Please.” Kyungsoo said.

            Kai thought for a second. “Okay. We can do that. I won’t try anything.”

            There was a giant smile on Kyungsoo’s face. “Thank you.” He said and then turned off the oven.

            “Wait what are you doing?” Kai asked.

            “I can always make another batch of cookies. It’s not a big deal. Come on.” Kyungsoo said and then pulled Kai over to his room.

            On the way to his room Kyungsoo turned off all the lights. When he got to his room he walked over to his bed and pulled down the blankets. Kai walked over to one side of the bed and got under the blankets. Kyungsoo then got under them as well and cuddled up to Kai.

            Kai gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the forehead. “Thank you.”

            Kyungsoo was confused. “Why are you thanking me?”

            “Because you said that you wanted to make this work.” Kai replied.

            Kyungsoo smiled and then gave Kai one last kiss for the night. He then cuddled up next to Kai again and started to fall asleep. Kai just watched Kyungsoo and smiled at the boy. They both were so happy that they could barely even imagine not being together at that moment.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

            The whole time at the party after Chen and Xiumin “talked” things out they seemed to be happier. They were socializing more and they seemed to have big smiles on their faces. If you looked close into their eyes though, there seemed to be something else in there. Maybe there was a little lust but then again it could have just been the lighting in the room.

            The party was nearing its end when the two boys snuck out and made their way over to the parking lot. Chen had grabbed Xiumin’s arm and started to pull him out of the party. He just couldn’t stand to be away from him anymore.

            “Xiumin, how about we leave and go to either your place or my place? No one will notice that we’re gone.” Chen said when they were in a secluded area.

            Xiumin bit his lip. “I don’t know about that. I mean, I have to help Kris, Suho, and Kyungsoo at the end of the party and they will definitely know that I am gone.” He explained.

            Chen laughed and shook his head. “That’s what the ballroom staff is for. They have everything under control. Just trust me on that one. Please, let’s leave. I want to make up for the time that we haven’t been talking. You owe me that since you were the one who wouldn’t talk to me.”

            There was still some hesitation on Xiumin’s face but he just let out a sigh and nodded. “Okay fine. We can go to my place. I don’t want your mom coming to your apartment when we are there. Last time she talked to me it was just so awkward.” He explained.

            “You make a very good point. She has those moments where she likes to just walk into my apartment to check up on me.” Chen said after thinking about it.

            “I don’t know why she would do that. You are obviously a grown man who can take care of himself. Heck you even have a job. Maybe she’s just desperate to spend time with you.” Xiumin said.

            “That very much well could be it. As of right now though let’s just go to your place.” Chen said to change the subject.

            Xiumin nodded and started to walk towards the front of the hotel with Chen. They walked all the way to the front and then looked around a little. They had to remember where they parked their cars. The two of them had the bad habit of parking their cars and not noting where it is.

            “Why is it that I never remember where I park my car?” Chen asked himself out loud and looked around just a little more.

            “I don’t know. But I think I parked this way though. I remember a red convertible somewhere close to where I parked. There’s one over there so I’m going to check if I parked around there.” Xiumin explained and started to walk to the left side of the parking lot.

            Chen decided to follow Xiumin since he figured if he found his car first then maybe they could search around for his. As they walked around the area where the red convertible was Chen walked close to Xiumin and even locked their pinkies together. It was such a little gesture but it still meant so much.

            After looking around for a few minutes and going up and down the lanes they finally found Xiumin’s car. It was farther away than what he remembered but he was surprised that it was even in the place where it was since he didn’t remember walking that far to the hotel.

            “Well that took just a little while longer than I thought it would.” Xiumin thought out loud.

            Chen shrugged and crossed his arms. “It didn’t take that long. I just need to find my car now. God knows I never know where I park that thing.” He explained.

            A smile appeared on Xiumin’s face as he unlocked his car and opened his door. “Maybe you parked close by. Try unlocking your car from here.” He suggested.

            After thinking about it, Chen pulled out his keys and started to hit the unlock button. A few seconds after he hit the button he heard his car beep. Chen looked to his left and saw that he had parked his car around five or six spaces before Xiumin’s car.

            Xiumin let out a small laugh. “Well what do you know? I guess it was almost fate that we were to start talking to each other again.” He said.

            “It seems to be more than fate. Especially since we are not only just talking to each other again.” Chen said and uncrossed his arms while walking over to Xiumin. He lifted Xiumin’s chin and then gave him a soft kiss. After letting go Xiumin started to blush a little. “It seems like we were just meant to be together right now.”

            It was just too cheesy for Xiumin. He looked down and started to blush intensely. This was all new to him so he didn’t know how to act. The one thing he knew for sure though was that once Chen kissed him he could feel his heart race and the butterflies would start to flutter in his stomach.

            “I’ll just meet you back at my apartment. Try not to get lost on your way there.” Xiumin joked and then got into his car.

            Chen could just scoff. “Please, you know that I don’t get lost. I just arrive late to places and forget where I park my car from time to time.” He joked back.

            Xiumin just laughed and put his car into reverse. He started to back out of his space and still keep his eye on Chen for a bit. After he was fully out of the space he put his car in drive and started to head off towards his apartment.

            As he watched Xiumin drive off slowly, Chen smiled and walked over to his car. He too got inside and started his car. He sat there for a second thinking about great this night was actually turning out to be. If Jessica hadn’t been talking to Xiumin the way that she was then he would have never been able to tell Xiumin how he really felt about him. In a way he was thankful that he got jealous. When he finished thinking about the night he finally started to head off to Xiumin’s apartment.

            The headlights of the car behind Xiumin started to really effect his sight. He turned his rearview mirror a bit and saw the car. Of course it was Chen who managed to get behind him and stay with him. Xiumin could only think of the things that Chen did in order to catch up with him. There was probably a very strong chance that Chen almost caused a car accident. Then again he was never known for his great driving. In fact most of the workers at the deli who have rode with him think that he is crazy when it comes to driving.

            It took about forty-five minutes to get to Xiumin’s apartment. Xiumin parked in his designated parking spot while Chen had to park a little further down where they allowed guest parking. Usually Xiumin would have said to park next to him but lately the security have been ticketing people for the smallest things. It was better to play it safe this time.

            Xiumin walked over to the door of his apartment and opened his door. He left the door open so that Chen could just enter instead of having to knock. Xiumin took off his suit jacket and set it down in his room. Then he walked into the kitchen and remembered the last time that Chen was in his apartment. He remembered the conversation that they had. His heart started to hurt from that memory. What was going to happen to them now that they are kind of together?

            A minute later Chen walked in, closed the door, and took off his suit jacket as well. “I still don’t understand why they make guest parking so far away from everything. Okay maybe I am exaggerating a little bit but for people who live around where you do it’s a little inconvenient.” He explained. He didn’t hear anything from Xiumin. That is when he got a little concerned. “Min?”

            Chen looked deeper into the apartment and found Xiumin just standing in the kitchen. He seemed to be in such a big daze. Chen let out a sigh and walked over to Xiumin. When he stood behind him he just stood there and looked at him for a second. Then he wrapped his arms around Xiumin’s waist and kissed his cheek.

            The kiss on the cheek made Xiumin feel a little better but not enough. “Chen, do you remember our conversation that we had the last time we were here?” He asked.

            Chen sighed and nodded. “I do. It’s not a memory that I would really like to hold onto though.  I really hurt you that night and that is not something that I want to do again.” He explained.

            It was quiet for a quick moment. “You still plan on leaving don’t you? Are you still looking for another job that is more stable than our little deli?” Xiumin asked.

            This was definitely not a subject that Chen wanted to go into. He really had no idea what he was going to do anymore. The only reason why he was going to quit in the first place was because he liked Xiumin and he knew it. He had no idea how long he could go on working next to him without him knowing his feelings. Now that he knew his feelings he was just confused about what he should really do. 

            “I am going to be honest Xiumin. I have no idea what I am going to do now. I want to be with you every moment I can. At the same time though, I feel as if you would distract me so much that I wouldn’t be able to keep my composure all the time. There are going to be times where I am really going to want to kiss you Xiumin. I don’t know if I have that kind of restraint.” Chen explained.

            Xiumin turned his head a little and bit his lip. He loosened Chen’s grip around his waist and turned around to face him. He looked him right in the eyes and continued to do so. “I know that it is going to be hard now Chen, but can you at least try. Try for me. If after a while you find that it too hard then I am okay with you finding another job. But as of right now can you just try and see what happens?” He asked.

            There was going to have to be a lot of patience and restraint that Chen was going to have to learn but he was willing to try. If it was for Xiumin then he really was willing to try. He nodded and smiled. “I can definitely try. Especially if it’s for you.”

            A huge smile appeared on Xiumin’s face.  “Thank you.” He then wrapped his arms around Chen and put his head on his chest. He let out a long breath thinking about how comfortable this position was. Chen’s warmth and his scent was enough for Xiumin. He never thought that he would ever be in a position where he was with another man, especially Chen. It’s not like he didn’t like it though.

            Chen held Xiumin close and kissed the top of his head. He started to rub his back and just enjoy the moment. This was a moment that he was never going to regret. He was thinking about something for a second. In his mind he wanted to make something special for Xiumin.

            “Hey, I want to make you something. Do you mind if I use some of your ingredients?” Chen asked and then let Xiumin go.

            “Of course you can. Do you need help? What are you going to make?” Xiumin asked.

            “Whoa slow down. I don’t need help with this. All you need to do is sit down and relax. Even if you want to take a shower you can. Don’t worry about anything. Just leave everything to me.” Chen explained.

            When it came to cooking or baking Xiumin had a hard time taking the back seat. However, he knew that Chen was an amazing cook so he tried his hardest to control himself. “Alright fine. I guess that I’ll take a shower. That way I won’t be tempted to put in my own two sense.” He explained.

            “Thank you.” Chen said and then gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Go enjoy your shower. I should be done a little before you get out. I know how long you take.”

            Xiumin rolled his eyes and started to walk off towards his room. “Yeah whatever. Just don’t make a mess okay?” He said and then closed his door in order to take a shower.

            The whole time Xiumin was in the shower his mind was just racing. He was just thinking way too much about this whole night. Was he even ready for a relationship? Especially one that dealt with being with another man. What were his parents going to think? All of these ran through his mind. One of the big ones though was if he could control himself around work. Before he never had the urge to be close with Chen but now, he has a small one. Even if he was right there in his kitchen he felt the need to hurry up and finish his shower just to be with him.

            Once he was done with his shower Xiumin realized that he was in there for almost over an hour. He didn’t do it intentionally but it’s just that time had slipped away from him while he was in there. Quickly he put on comfortable clothes and dried his hair.

            When he opened his door and stepped into his living room he saw that Chen was still in the kitchen. Chen had pulled out two wine glasses and started to open a bottle of wine. Xiumin walked over to Chen and stood right next to him.

            Chen looked over and smiled at Xiumin. “You look a lot more relaxed. You must have had a nice shower considering you were in there for over an hour.” He joked.

            “Yeah sorry I kind of got lost in my mind in there. I was just thinking about something.” Xiumin replied.

            The cork of the wine bottle finally popped out and Chen started to pour some into the wine glasses. “Well now we can just relax, have some dessert, and just drink a glass of wine.” Chen explained and then handed a glass of wine. “Do you want your dessert now or later?”

            “What kind of question is that? I want to see what you made me right now.” Xiumin said and then took a sip on wine.

            “If you say so.” Chen replied. He then went over to the freezer and pulled out two clear cups that were filled with a kind of pudding topped with whipped cream and a cherry along with some chocolate sauce.

            There was just so much shock on Xiumin’s face. He knew that Chen doesn’t make any kind of pudding for just anyone. In fact, Chen hated making pudding. It was one of the few things that he really didn’t like making. So for him to make this for Xiumin, it was really special.

            “You did not make me pudding?” Xiumin said in shock.

            “I actually did make you pudding. I know that you actually really like pudding so I decided that I would just it up and make it. Don’t think that I am always going to make it for you all the time though.” Chen explained.

            Xiumin put down his glass of wine and wrapped his arms around Chen’s neck. He gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled. “Thank you. I appreciate it.” He said and then let go of Chen and grabbed his pudding as well as his glass of wine. “Now let’s eat this and watch some TV.”

            A small giggle left Chen’s mouth as Xiumin walked into the living room and the TV. Chen grabbed two spoons and also his wine along with his pudding. Xiumin had taken a seat on the couch and Chen took a seat right next to him.

            Chen handed Xiumin a spoon and he took it. As if they were connected at the moment they both dug their spoons into the pudding and took a bite at the same time. Xiumin felt like he just melted. It had to be the best pudding that he had ever tasted in his life.

            “Chen, you never cease to amaze me when it comes to food. This is completely amazing. I just don’t know how you do it.” Xiumin explained.

            “I just have my ways. Now keep on eating it before it starts to melt and get a little gross.” Chen said. Xiumin laughed and then started to eat his pudding and watch TV.

            After they were both done they kept watching TV. Chen had put an arm around Xiumin’s shoulders and that made Xiumin move closer to him and start to lean against him and put his arms around him.

            About half an hour later things got a little heated. While they were watching TV, Chen started to kiss Xiumin on the temple, then the cheek, and then he started to caress his neck. At first Xiumin felt a little embarrassed by it but then he quickly got over it and started to kiss Chen on the lips passionately.

            While they were making out Chen started to lean more into Xiumin and started to climb on top of him. They just kept on kissing each other passionately for quite some time. It was like almost nothing else mattered. In a way to them nothing really did.

            “Why don’t we move somewhere a little more comfortable?” Chen said very winded and seductively.

            “Where did you have in mind?” Xiumin asked teasingly.

            “How about we move this to the bedroom?” Chen replied.

            A smile appeared on Xiumin’s face and he nodded. Chen smiled as well and got up first. He then picked up Xiumin and started to walk over to the bedroom. Once they got to the bedroom Chen kicked the door closed and placed Xiumin on the bed. In the end things inclined and it was a very good night for the two of them. 

 

A/N: Whew I am back for now! I am so sorry guys. It's just that I am in college now and it is really hard to find time to write. So I am going to update my other story "The thing is, I think I'm in love with him" and then from there we will see where this is all going to go. I am really going to try my hardest to get more chapters out. Please leave comments I love reading them. Also if you actually really like this story please upvote just so I know that I really should keep writing it. I would very much appreciate it. Love you all!!