Accounting

Of Lollipops and SMS

Jaejoong tapped the table with the end of his pencil. He didn't have to really understand accounting. What were accountants in the first place anyway? He was going to abuse their existence after he graduates, he was sure of that.

If he was so sure of that, then why was he sitting on that chair, finishing the dreaded account? His lazy eyes trailed to the only reason he was forcing himself to learn that , Lee Yeonhee. The girl with the porcelain skin, the long auburn locks that seemed to bounce with her every step told him to come to her. She had had him hypnotized, seduced under her spell without her even knowing that she had cast such a spell on the young man.

He and Yeonhee all alone in an apartment on a fine morning. Yeonhee wore nothing but a shirt, his shirt, that reached a little over her thighs. Her oh so creamy thighs. She walked to him, in small, y steps with a triumphant smirk on her lips. She knew he was . She pushed the young man to the couch behind and straddled him. "Jaejoong oppa" she purred, grazing her lips on his cheeks.

She looked up from her notebook and placed her gaze on him. "Finished?"

Hearing her voice instantly snapped him out of his daydream. "Uh..." he looked down to his unfinished journal entries.

Yeonhee placed her head on the table and let out a small yawn. "You know, you're really slow. You should have been done by now." She told him with those cherry lips of hers. He watched her lips move; it was as if someone hit the slow button and watched it move slowly. It was a tease.

"Yeah I know, I'm slow." He stood up from his seat a placed his lips on hers, giving her a slow, passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

note: this is a post for Yeonhee's 10 year anniversary :D