Wake Up

Of Lollipops and SMS

Wake Up

Because ratings for this couple is always G or PG :))

Warning for suggestive themes

——————
Wake Up

 







He pressed the send button. He looked down at his black leather shoes, then at the marbled floor. He looked at his phone once more, waiting for her reply. There was none. He searched his pocket for the keys and decided to go inside her apartment. With his slender fingers, he placed the key inside the keyhole and twisted it. He turned the knob and went inside her home.

All was in perfect order, it was as if she wasn’t even there. He searched the apartment for any sign of her; she couldn’t have left without him. After all, she was practically begging him that they’d go on that trip. Jaejoong decided to check the bedroom.

There she laid sound asleep, clutching her cellphone. He smiled as he remembered their exchange of messages the night before. He had kept her awake; he forgot. So he sat on the empty space beside her and watched her sleeping form dream until she woke up. His eyes wandered from her face, her porcelain in peace, her bare shoulders, her blanket covered waist and her creamy legs, escaping from the clutches of the white sheet. He bit his lips for the thoughts that came to his mind. No, it was his best friend. He shouldn’t think of her in that way.

And then she stirred. “Good morning” he greeted. She stretched. Jaejoong wished he didn’t have to hear her make those kind of sounds so he wouldn’t have to think about her in a different way. No, he shouldn’t.

She smiled at him. “I’m late aren’t I?”

“Yes,” He swept the stray strands of hair on her face, “you are late again.” He lied down and faced her. “By the way, have you read my text message last night?”

“Last night? I don’t think I even got to read it.”

“Read it.” He motioned her to look at her phone. She did and saw the words that could have kept her awake the whole night. Before she could say anything, she saw him inching closer to him, until there was nothing between them. She smiled as she felt his lips on hers. It was at that moment that she knew that they’d be staying in bed the whole day.