Messages

Of Lollipops and SMS
HAHAHA AND NOW ITS TIME TO BURN A RAT~ 8D
------------

Messages








Ever since the lawsuit, Yeonhee and Jaejoong had been spending less time together. Gone were those late night strolls, and were ultimately reduced to texting. She had been missing him, yes she definitely had. It almost always seemed like she had little or no appetite at all. It worried her sister.

Seeing food only made her remember about how Jaejoong would try to sneak off from their dorm just to cook her something. She sighed. Instead of wallowing into her misery, she decided to concentrate for tomorrow's audition. Missing Jaejoong was never an excuse not to do well.

Yeonhee whose sole attention was on the game she was playing, frowned upon being disturbed by Boa. She pushed some buttons and read her text message, it would be another quote, she thought.

"Yeoni~ <3 Go make a twitter account pleaseeeee? :3"

She scoffed. What was that twitter anyways? Everyone was raving about the damned site which was very similar to every social networking site that she joined. So why was everyone getting hooked? She rolled her eyes. "Might as well give it a try." She mumbled, she was doing this because of two things. One: Boa asked her and two: boa is her senior. She sighed.

Hi, who are you

Those were her first words on the said site. And in a matter of minutes, she got a reply. Curious, she wondered at the person who replied to her tweet with the words, "I love you~ <3". She looked at the username. It was someone named "Starlight2001".

There were now creases on her forehead as she wondered who the person might be. An hour later, she thought that the person was simply one of her fans and dismissed it. And then another tweet from the same user. "I wish I could be there for you. I miss you~ :3"

Now she thought it was getting really creepy as she stared in front of the screen. Wait. Realization came. The way the message was composed was definitely familiar. She grabbed her phone and quickly dialled a number.

"Hello?" The other person on the line answered right away.

Yeonhee almost felt her heart burst. "Jae, its me." she managed to squeak.

"Hey, how are you?" He let out a small yawn.

She knew how busy he was from the sound of his voice. She was already used to that tone. "I'm fine." she told him, spinning on her computer chair out of glee. She stopped in front of her computer screen and remembered the situation at hand. "Hey, I have something to ask." she asked.

She could hear some shuffling from his line and then he said, "Go, ask."

"Um..." She stopped. It was kind of stupid for her to bother about these things when it was definitely just one of her die-hard fans. But then again, it didn't hurt to ask.

Jaejoong imitated her then asked, "What's your question babe?"

"Are you Starlight2001 on twitter?" There! She said it. She could might as well, humiliate herself for asking and the possibility of stressing her boyfriend even more all because of this one fan.

"Yeah I am. Did you see my tweets?" He told her, half-joking. Yeonhee frowned and he knew that she did. "Yes its really me. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. But why that username though?" She asked.

"Because that was the day when we first met. Starlight Casting 2001." She sat there in her chair for the next few hours, talking to the person that would become the father of her future children. She was sure of it.