Wrong Send

Of Lollipops and SMS

Because crack is just salhkjkjjl;kkfjs :))

——————

Wrong Send






 

How do you even use tampons? O.o

Yeonhee pressed the send button and continued to examine the box in her hands. She really did blame Boa for getting her all worked up with this idea. The girl did know about her fondness over tights and hot pants. So she recommended the use of tampons to her dear friend, and thought that she would rave about it and not have to worry about her napkin during her period. Yes, she wanted to share that worry free feeling with her friend.

She sighed as she read out the instructions in hushed tones, fearing that someone might hear her. Realizing how the said contraption was used, a blush crept up her face and hurriedly returned the box in its rightful place, next to the many boxes of sanitary napkins. She then decided that she would not buy it and no foreign object shall enter her womanhood until she gets married. “Doesn’t it hurt though?” She wondered out loud.

“For some women, it does.” She stiffened at the voice. “Want me to teach you how?” It was none other than the boy who had been asking her out for more than a month now, her dorm mate, Kim Jaejoong.

“You’re just trying to get in my pants,” She turned to him, “So the answer’s no.”

He pouted, “But you texted me just now,” He took out his phone and read the message, “How do you even use tampons” he then shoved the phone in her face. The pretty boy watched the girl as she turned as red as a tomato as realization dawned upon her. “So how about this?” He took the box of the tampons and placed it in his basket. “I buy you these and I teach you how to use it. If I touch you inappropriately or try to advance on you, I’ll be your personal butler for the year.”

“And?” Yeonhee was listening and he knew that he wasn’t the type of guy to run around the dorm and tell the world that she had been asking him to teach her how to use those tampons.

“If I succeed in this task, without me making a move on you, You’ll have to go out on a date with me.” He winked at her.

She sighed. This was a win-win situation. She was just playing hard to get with the guy and test him and he passed her with flying colors. “Fine.” she muttered as she finally gave in to her curiosity. Maybe after this, she’ll finally get herself a boyfriend.