Goodbye ...

Friendship Or Destiny?

Your POV:

We made it, we're now in La Ronde. "WE'RE HERE!" I yelled, waking all of the guys up. "Keep it down MOM! I'm trying to sleep!" Peniel said, grabbing the nearest thing and throwing it at me, with everyone trying to go back to sleep. I slightly blew upwards getting the hair out of my face and Ilhoon started laughing with his eyes slightly open causing everyone else to actually wake up. "What's going on?" Sungjae asked, as he stretched making an odd squeaky noise. He slowly looked at me and started to laugh, with Eunkwang and Hyunsik asking "What happened?" And "What's so funny?" And everyone went silent waiting for a reply. "Well..." I said. "I was announcing to everyone that we were at the amusement park but Peniel threw Minhyuk's pillow at my face for me to shut up, then Ilhoon started laughing ..." It went silent until everyone started laughing, except for Peniel who was still sleepy and had his eyes barely open. We all got outside and stretched with smiles on our faces, Peniel was still yawning and I had an idea that I whispered in Minhyuk's ear. He laughed and nodded his head. I quickly opened the passenger door to the car as everyone looked at me with a confused face and Changsub asked "what is she doing?" "Just wait." Minhyuk replied. I found a coffee cup of mine with water in it, and decided to use it for something. I grabbed it, walked out with it behind my back as I unscrewed the cover. "Peniel." I said. He turned his head to look at me with his tired eyes and I splashed his face with the water. "Ileona! HAHAHA!" I yelled and ran away from him. He chased me around the parking lot until I ran into admission. I looked over at Peniel as he was shaking his head like a dog to get the water off, I just shook my head and tittered. I paid quickly for my tickets and waiting for the boys while staring at the rides around me. They ran over to me with smiles on their faces, “What should we ride first?” Eunkwang asked. A smile swept across my face, I had another idea but I’d have to save it for later. “ I think we should go on the Boomerang first.” I said. “What one is that?” Changsub.

Boomerang:

I looked over to my side and pointed at the big roller coaster. “That’s it.” I said. “So pretty much it’s starts from there.” I pointed to the top. “And it goes through a bunch of twists and turns and goes up there slowly.” A silence came across them. “And it drops down and goes backwards really quickly.” I explained with a smile on my face. They all seemed in shock when they looked at it but I grabbed Minhyuk and Sungjae’s wrist and went running to it. People actually made way for us to go ahead of them, it was very kind of the people to do this for us. I saw both of them take deep breaths before it started and I tried helping them calm down by singing a calming song. The creaking of the roller coaster was heard and it started moving forward. “Hold my hand?” Minhyuk asked as he held out his hand. I looked at him with a confused look and said “What, are you that chicken?” I asked and took his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk’s POV:

 

“Hold my hand?” I asked her. “What, are you that chicken?” “No.” and she took my hand, truth is, I wasn’t scared but I just wanted to hold her hand that very moment. As it started to go around in circles _______ and I brought up our hands and screamed. “It’s going backwards now.” She said with a smile. We heard ticking and a sound of a drop, it started shooting backwards. After the moment, I looked at her and she was laughing at me. “What’s so funny?” I asked. “Your hair, it’s everywhere.” She replied. I felt embarrassed and started fixing my hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

We spent our time on the roller coasters as the sun was setting. “Time to go.” Peniel said. “Oppa~ just one more ride, it will be done soon. Please~?” I said, trying to get him with my aegyo. He nodded his head and said. “Fine. But don’t take too long.” I took Minhyuk’s wrist and brought him over to ‘The Sling Shot’. “I’ve been on something like this before.” He said. I nodded. “So you won’t be scared then.” He asked me if I have been on it before but I just ignored him and went on. I seemed really excited but was dying on the inside. 3 … 2 … 1 … It took of. I freaked grabbed Minhyuk’s arm and hid my face in his shoulder. He took my hand and said “Don’t worry, I’m here for you. You’ll be safe.” I smiled at the thought and just went along with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk’s POV:

She buried her face in my shoulder and took my hand. I looked over at her and my heart started to beat quicker, the fright of the ride was disappearing and I felt like we were up in the clouds. I wanted to hug her at that very moment, but the belts for the seats were in the way, I didn’t want us to be apart. And then the ride stopped, she walked out still holding onto me and was shaking, we walked to the car, got in, and she took deep breaths to calm herself down before she started driving. On our way back we were exactly the same as the way there but none of us were tired enough to actually fall asleep and besides, the music was too loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

We got back home and everyone went to bed. I hugged each member and said “Goodnight.” I got inside my room, changed into my pyjamas and got comfortable in my bed. I was staring at my suitcase on the other side of my bed and was sad that I was leaving, even though it’s a little amount of time. -Next Morning- I got up early in the morning, trying to be on time for my flight but I knew I couldn’t just leave like that. I quietly walked over to one of the guys’ rooms, slowly opened the door and saw Minhyuk sound asleep. “Goodbye.” I said as a tear fell down my cheek. “I’ll see you soon.” And left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter ^-^ Is it love or is it just some weird feeling? Anyway, the next chapter will be one I know you'll like for sure. Thank you for sticking with me all this time.