I'm Sorry

Friendship Or Destiny?

 

Your POV:
 
"RI YIN!" I yelled as she jumped in my arms. "It's been a while since I've seen you, what are you up to?"
"Not much, I just came to see my buddy." She said while poking my stomach.
"_________ who's there?" Peniel asked.
" My friend, I'll introduce you guys." I said grabbing her wrist and walking over to the living room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
She walked over with her friend but she stopped before she was in our sight. "Before I introduce you, you know BTOB right?"
"Yeah." She replied.
"You know I told you I had a brother but never got to introduce you because he was always so busy right?"
"Yeah~ why? You gonna introduce me to him after all of these years."
"Yup." She said with a smile. As we reached the kitchen(right beside the living room) her friend's back was facing us and she asked "What does your brother have to do with BTOB?" Haha her friend doesn't know who I am yet, this might be interesting. _______ turned her around and her jaw dropped. I laughed, great reaction.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
I laughed seeing her jaw drop, I knew she would react like this. "Calm down." I told her. "They're just normal people." 
 I introduced everybody to her and everything seemed fine, until it would get to Peniel. 
 
"Who's that?" She whispered in my ear. "He's cute." I waited for the right moment to tell her. "Ri Yin this is Peniel." She shook his hand. "Hi Peniel, nice to meet you."
"He's my brother." I said. Her eyes got wide once again.
 
"He's your brother and you never told me?!" She was angry. I was going to tell her but I was afraid of how she reacted, and normally when you talk about your brothers you say their name or just say "my brother" right? It's not my fault, I just found out he got into a band a few months ago and I wanted to find the right time to tell her, I told her all of this and said that it was probably better for her to know at this time.
 
"It's not my fault. Don't be so angry at me."
"You say we're best friends right?"
"Yeah. We are."
"WERE!"
"What, what are you talking about?"
"If we were really best friends you would have told me!" She's yelling, she really means it. "I'm sorry." I said, I started to cry.
"Saying 'sorry' isn't going to change anything." I now started to yell. "IF YOU WERE ME YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!"
"What? What is it? We're you afraid that you would become too popular or something at school and didn't think you can handle it, or are you keeping something else from me?"
"You don't know all the stuff I've been through, we agreed not to tell anybody and I kept that promise. I haven't seen him for years now because he was just out in training. Also, my parents passed away a few years ago in a car crash, I was there with them and WATCHED them as they died, do you know how tough that is? And even if I wanted to tell you there was nothing I could do, you would never believe me in the first place. Even if I showed you pictures, you wouldn't believe anything; you would always think of me as an only child."
"You know that's not true. I would believe you."
"You wouldn't, I've know you long enough and there's nothing I could have done to make you believe me except for living proof but I couldn't get that because he was too busy! Can you just forgive me?"
"There's only one way you can get me to forgive you. I don't know what it is, you're the only one that would. Have time to think about it." She said and walked out, where was she going to go? Otteoke? 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you like it, can any of you think of what she can do to get her to forgive her? Please leave any suggestions in the comments. I'm writing another fanfiction, it's a complicated love story called "Dangerous Love" (BTOB is not in it I'm sorry) that I'm writing with my friend. Check it out please. Thank you ^-^