Why Are You Doing This To Me?

Friendship Or Destiny?

Your POV:

As I finished reading the note my eyes started to water and a tear dropped down my cheek. I looked up from the note and saw everyone sitting there and laughing, I stood up and walked around the living room trying to get everyone's attention but they just continued talking, I knew they weren't there but I just couldn't admit it to myself.

I turned my head and saw the boys when they first ate my breakfast, the happiness shown on their faces. I walked in the hallway and saw the suitcases against the walls, everyone at the door getting ready to leave. When the final tear fell down my cheek it all disappeared. I lied down in my bed and closed my eyes, I told my boss I couldn't go to work and she fully understood. I'm having too much of a hard time cooperating with myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Months Later-

Things have gotten a lot better since the boys have left, I learnt to not let that get me down, it's not the end of the book, but the beginning of a new chapter.

I barely had any contact with the boys but just getting to talk to them once is all I need. I've been saving money recently and once I get the right amount I'm going to Korea to visit everyone.

But recently I've been getting odd phone calls of a man telling me he wanted me, or he was coming after me, I tried to ignore it but recently the phone calls have gotten a lot more frequent and it's really starting to worry me.

I walked out the door and I heard crackling of leaves around me, but every time I turned my head, it stopped. I opened the door to my car and felt as if someone was behind me, I look behind me but saw Jonghyun hit my head with a bat.

I opened my eyes and found myself tied to a chair in what seems like an old warehouse, and I heard a door opening, seeing Jonghyun walk in. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. He gave me a smirk and walked closer and closed until he was right in front of me. His head disappeared when he kissed my neck and my cheek. "What are you doing?" I wish I could do something but he had complete control of me. "I want you." He whispered in my ear.

"What are you talking about? Don't we hate each other?"

"That's what you think. I hated you at first, but ever since the incident, ever since I saw your body I knew I wanted you, I knew I needed you."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"She doesn't have to know."

He caressed my neck and was moving closer to kiss me, when our lips made contact tears ran down my cheeks from how frightened I was, I won't be able to forget this.

I moved my hands around and got them loose when Jonghyun was looking away and loosened my feet in the process. "Jongie." I said in a seductive voice to catch his attention. He turned to face me, "come here." I said. A smile went across his face as he moved closer to me. When he moved at the right distance away from me as I kicked my food up, nailing his crotch area, he knelt over in pain placing his hands on his crotch when his neck was close to my head, I bit it as hard as I could.

He was on the ground in pain as I stood up off the chair and ran as fast as I could searching for a door. I found one and opened it, running on the side of the road making my way to my house. I got to my house and saw Sulli standing outside the door. She noticed my tired legs as tears were filling my eyes, blurring my vision. "______. What happened?" She asked. I walked over to her and collapsed into her arms, crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's been so long. I hope you like it <3