Tears of Confusion

Friendship Or Destiny?

Minhyuk's POV:

I moved my luggage through the airport and looked back before entering the plane, I took a deep breath and said "Goodbye." And walked into the airplane. I sat down next to Peniel, hearing the click of my seatbelt and I lied my head on his shoulder, he had a sweet aroma but for some reason it reminded me of ______. He looked over at me lying on his shoulder as he smiled, shook his head and looked forward.

His scent became stronger and even though we were still in Canada, I felt like ______ and I were at such a far distance. I couldn't stand the fact I was going to the other side of the world, leaving without a warning, just a note. A tear dropped down my face and landed on his arm before I closed my eyes. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Peniel's eyes opened in shock as he looked over at the man on his shoulder noticing the young man sleeping with a tear stain on his arm.

Soon enough, they were both fast asleep, but once turbulence kicked in their eyes opened in terror. "What the hell was that?" Minhyuk said with fright in his eyes, "Don't worry." Peniel replied, "it was just turbulence ." They nodded their heads in understanding and closed their eyes, falling back asleep. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peniel's POV:

I woke up at the cause of something hitting my face, I looked down on my lap and found a piece of popcorn. I raised my eyebrow in confusing as I turned to my side and saw Eunkwang smiling at me with a package of popcorn in his hand. "What the hell?." I whispered, noticing Minhyuk still asleep on my shoulder. "They don't sell popcorn here and you're not allowed to bring your own food on the plane." "Shh~" he said bringing his index finger to his mouth, motioning me to be quiet. "I threw the piece of popcorn at you because we're almost there. Wake Minhyuk while you're at it."

I nodded my head and shook Minhyuk's shoulder. "Illeona." I said. "We're almost there." His eyes went side when he noticed how long he was sleeping. The plane stopped as the captain announced "We have arrived at our destination. I hope you enjoy your stay here in South Korea and we wish to see you again. Please remove you seat belts, carefully grab your carry-ons and exit in an orderly fashion. Thank you, have a nice day."

I stood up, stretched my arms, grabbed my carry-on and slowly walked out of the plane. I walked over to the van that was waiting to pick us up and sat in the car, looking out the window, not speaking any words. Manager-Hyung brought us out of the car and led us back to our apartment, I have to admit, it was a place we missed. I tried remembering where my room was as I looked around in the apartment, the boys were giving me weird looks. I found the right room and slowly made my way there, lying on the first bed I saw and closed my eyes. 'I can't believe we're really away from each other, especially like this.' I was thinking. "What's up with him?" Ilhoon asked, "He probably misses ______." Eunkwang said as they all nodded their heads in agreement. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Months Later-

It was my day off today and all day I've been trying to get a hold of _______ but there's no answer. I was really worried for her but I knew I had no time to fly all the way back, I took a deep sigh as I got a phone call, it was the CEO.

"Minhyuk?"

"Wae?"

"Come to the company building I have to talk to you about something."

"Arasseo, I'll be right over."

I arrived at the building and slowly opened the door to enter. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to go up a couple of floors to the CEO's office. The door opened with a ding as I slowly walked out, searching for his office. Looking from left to right I finally found it. I took a deep breath before I opened the door. "Hello Minhyuk." He said in a monotone voice being serious.

"I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"You see this girl?." He said pulling out a picture.

"Yes, what about her?"

"I need you two to pretend you're dating?"

"WHAT?!"

"It's for publicity."

"I'm in a relationship, I can't do that. And besides it's going to make it look like I'm cheating."

"Nobody knows you two are dating and besides you two are a far distance away, she doesn't have to know."

"I refuse to do this." I said and started to walk toward the door. Just as my hand reached the door knob he said

"Don't do it and your career is done, I will cut you from this company."

"You wouldn't."

"The contract is right here, I can easily rip it up." I took a deep breath and thought 'why am I doing this? I hope she'll understand'. "Fine, I'll do it." I said. "I'm just not kissing her." He nodded his head in agreement and said "Arraseo, if that's the best I'm going to get from you."

I stormed out the door and ran back to the apartment, running into my room and throwing anything I could at the wall. "Maybe some sleep is all I need." I said. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, I cried many tears and struggled so much but managed to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next Morning-

I woke up in the morning, stretched my arms and stood up, walking my way out of my room and to the living room. I sat down on the couch next to Peniel as the others were in the kitchen. All of a sudden a broadcast on an entertainment channel announcing me being in a relationship. 'Here it goes' I thought, Peniel's head slowly turned to me as he shook it. He stood up and walked away from me, I could feel the anger in his footsteps.

I took a deep sigh and vegetated on the couch for hours when all of a sudden I got a phone call from an unknown caller. I took a deep breath as I answered the phone.

"Annyeong?"

"Annyeong, Minhyuk? It's Sulli."

"What's wrong?"

"It's _______." A sense of confusion hit me as I asked "what happened?"

"She's in the hospital, she has a deep cut on her chest, and the doctor said it happened last night, she keeps passing out constantly." My eyes went open as they started to fill up with water. "Did this happen this morning?" I asked.

"Here's what she told me. She said that this morning there was an entertainment broadcast that got her in shock and her heart felt like it crashed into a million pieces, she felt a pain in her chest from where she got cut and passed out." I went silent, as I remembered the broadcast this morning, 'I made this happen.' I thought. "Oh by the way, Minhyuk?" I shook my head to wake myself from the daze, "Nae?" "Did that entertainment broadcast have anything to do with you? Did you hurt her?" "Um ... No. I'll be right there." I said and hung up the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: this is pretty much the point of view of Minhyuk in everything that happened. Hope you like it. Next chapter, she'll be waking up to see him, how do you think she's going to react?