The truth behind all the lies

Friendship Or Destiny?

Minhyuk's POV:

-flashback-

"Annyeong, Minhyuk? It's Sulli."

"What's wrong?"

"It's _______." A sense of confusion hit me as I asked "what happened?" "She's in the hospital, she has a deep cut on her chest, and the doctor said it happened last night, she keeps passing out constantly." I went silent, as I remembered the broadcast this morning, 'why ... Why her?'

-End of Flashback-

After the sudden shock, I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and grabbed my jacket, "Eunkwang Hyung!" I yelled. "Wae?" "Drive me to the airport."

"Waeyo?" "__________ is in the hospital. I have to get to her!"

"MWO?! Arasseo, let me get my keys."

"Arasseo." He ran and grabbed his keys and we ran outside to his car, I felt my heart beating quickly in panic, my breathing became heavy when we started to drive. "Calm down." He told me. "This isn't going to make things better." I nodded my head, took a deep breath and started to relax. We made it to the airport as I ran through it, making my way to the plane. I sat down and was hopping up and down in my seat, being impatient when Eunkwang put my seatbelt on and told me to calm down once again. I took a deep breath, lied my head back and closed my eyes, "I'll just sleep" I thought.

I woke up after a good amount of sleep when I realized what time it was, I only slept for 2 hours. The image of ______ kept coming to my mind and I started to move around, panicking, worrying for her. I decided to relax again and the same thing happened, not once, not twice, not even three times, four times. I was getting really tired of it so I decided to stay away for the rest of the time, looking to my side and seeing Eunkwang sleeping on my shoulder while clenching my arm, "ha, he's having a bad dream." I thought.

I grabbed my phone, and put my earphones in my ears turning the music to a low volume in case the flight attendant announces our arrival. I was moving my head to the beat of the music and my mind was cleared for a slight second, until an announcement came on. "You have now arrived at your destination, please walk out in an orderly fashion and enjoy your stay in Canada." I shook Eunkwang to wake him up, I didn't have any luggage so I just ran out of the plane and called for a taxi. Eunkwang slowly followed after me while he was rubbing his eyes and yawned, I chuckled at the face he was making. "What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Nothing ... Haha. Just, your face, it's funny"

"JUGULE?"

I shook my head in reminder of the taxi as it stopped right in front of us, I told him to drive us to the nearest hospital because I know it was the only one near ______'s house. We made it to the hospital and I ran inside to the emergency and asked where she was. The woman looked into her computer and told me the room number, I bowed quickly and ran as fast as I could to see that she was still asleep. I waited for a while for her to wake up and dozed off with my head lying on the bed, but woke up to a sudden movement. I looked at her and she was awake, a huge smile swept across my face until ... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She said, the volume came a shock to me. "I came here to see you." I said.

"You are the last person I want to see."

"I can explain everything, I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough. Get out."

"No ____ wait!" Her eyes started to water and you could hear the quivering in her voice. "GET OUT!"

"______ please let me explain, it was an accident"

"There is no such thing as accidents in this case, you don't accidentally cheat, you can't fall on a woman's lips, and you sure as hell can't fix a broken heart."

"I'm sorry ..."

"Get out ... NOW! I never want to see you again, all of the moments we've had together, they're all lies. I should have known from the start that you were no good, I loved you and that's all that mattered. Now, I lost trust, I can't even look at you, I can't even look at others. You mean ... Nothing now. Say goodbye, Minhyuk, forever. I NEVER want to see you again." With those last she started to burst into tears, and I was dragged out of the hospital room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong! Mianhae! I didn't mean for it to take so long to update, and I know this chapter is very short but I thought it should have ended like this. I've been really busy but I'm sorry to say this fanfic will be coming to an end soon. I will have maybe 2 chapters after this one. Saranghaeyo chingus <3