What's All This For?

Friendship Or Destiny?

Your POV:

We were on our way to the airport as I was calling my other friends, telling them I couldn't make it; I really wanted to get out of there for a bit anyway. Minhyuk and I were walking with a quicker pace, keeping away from fans as many security guards were surrounding us. We got into the plane in first class and placed out carry-ons in the compartment at the top of the plane. We sat down on the seats as I moved my around trying to get comfortable. He put him arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

- hours later-

I woke up to Minhyuk looking at me, smiling. "Are we here?" I asked. "Yup." He replied. He stood up quickly, grabbed my carry-on and started heading out. He was running away when a car stopped right in front of him causing him to run right into it and fall over.

The window rolled open and I saw Sungjae's head pop out with a raised eyebrow, he looked down at Minhyuk then looked up at me with his mouth making a perfect "O" shape. He looked back and the others and then everyone started to laugh. Minhyuk's arm raised and slapped Sungjae's pointed finger as he stood up. I ran beside him and picked up my bag. "Come inside." Eunkwang said. "I hope you have a bathing suit." I raised an eyebrow and said "what are you talking about?" "We're going to a water park!" I heard Ilhoon scream as his head popped up at the open window. I laughed, nodded, and said "Yeah, don't worry I have a bathing suit." "In just that carry-on?" Eunkwang asked. My eyes went wide and I turned to Minhyuk. "My luggage." I said. He nodded his head and ran to get my luggage.

As he was making his way back with my luggage, he was struggling and moving side to side. "MINHYUK! PUT THE BAGS DOWN!" I yelled.

"OKAY!" He said and put them down, falling down with them. I slightly laughed, pet his head, picked all of my bags up and put them on my shoulders, running off. "SHOWOFF!" I heard him yell as I laughed placing my bags in the car. I ran to him as he was still on the ground, picked him up in my arms and brought him off to the car.

I was staying awake the whole time as the boys were falling asleep, Eunkwang was still awake but wasn't keeping his eyes on the road long enough for my liking; I wanted to smack him upside the head. As soon as we arrived I looked over at Eunkwang, telling him about my plan to wake them up and we nodded heads in agreement. I stuck three fingers up and counted down the seconds. 3 ... 2 ... 1. We slammed the roof of the car and turned up the music, playing MYNAME's "Summer Party." "ILLEONA!" Eunkwang screamed, revieling his rocker scream. Everyone woke up with a huge sense of anger and I got out of the car, grabbing my bathing suit. I payed quickly at the admission and ran inside. "Thank you." I said.

I ran off to the changing room and quickly got changed into my bathing suit. I heard whispering of the boys outside of the door and I knew they were looking for me, until I heard ... Fans. I opened the door and saw fans running to them, they gave them hugs, and autographs. I decided to try to walk towards them and they all turned their heads to me; their jaws dropped. The shook their heads and went back to the signing of the last bit of people. The fans bowed and took off as Changsub started looking around. "Where did she go?" He asked. I ran behind Minhyuk and jumped on his back.

He carried me to every ride we went to except for when we got to the wave pool. He picked me up and dropped me in a wave. I held out my hand for him to help me but I just pulled him in with me. We spent hours together in the water park and in all honesty, this was the most fun I've had with them yet. We found a place for food and I couldn't resist having an ice cream as Minhyuk had a hot dog with ketchup.

He finished his hot dog already as he waited for me to finish my ice cream. I looked up at him and smiled, he shook his head. "What?" I asked. He his thumb and wiped the side of my mouth. "Be careful when you eat ice cream, geeze." He said as I blushed. I looked at the time and my eyes went wide. "It's getting late, it's going to close soon. We have to go." I said. "Where are the boys?" "I'm pretty sure they're at the car." He said. I nodded my head and walked my way there but from a distance I couldn't see them in the car. I looked around and saw all of them holding up a sign saying "We love you. <3" with all of their signatures on it. "What's this for?" I asked. "We want you to hang it up in your room." Eunkwang said. I nodded my head in agreement as they folded it up and headed to the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhyuk's POV:

We didn't answer her why we made this sign, I just couldn't tell her just yet. It just wasn't the right time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The car ride was very silent until we got to the house, everyone seemed slow and Minhyuk was practically glued to me. I opened the door and saw luggage lined up in the hallway. "What is this?" I asked. No one replied to me. "Why is there luggage in the hallway?!" I started to get louder until I was practically screaming. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on mine as I felt something drop on my shoulder. "Mianhae." He said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it's been a while since I updated but I hope you liked it. I will probably be updating a little more now because it's Summer vacation but I'm not sure ... Sad ending huh?