Is It Really You?

Friendship Or Destiny?

 

 Your POV:
 
As I lay there watching the many stars glimmering and wonder when I'll get to see him again, Peniel; my sweet brother. It's been years since I've seen you. I slowly close my eyes, falling asleep with a smile on my face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 - Next Morning -
 
I wake up to a loud bang and my heart starts beating quickly. I slowly get up and walk towards my closed door constantly  hearing banging, and footsteps; I slowly walked out of my room, walking through the hall moving to the kitchen and grab a back scratcher, being the only weapon I have just in case.
 
I saw a man scurry across the kitchen and he stopped midway between my kitchen and dining room. My heart stopped. I couldn't believe who it was, what was he doing all the way back in Canada. I must be seeing thi-
"PENIEL!" I screamed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
"PENIEL!" I heard. Oh crap I woke her up. I saw her run to me, _____ my  sister, running towards me with her arms wide open. Man it was nice to see her again. 
"_____?" I asked in a questioning tone.
"Come on, don't act like you don't remember your own sister you big goof" she told me.
" OK, just making sure I came in the right house that's all" I said. Wait, that doesn't sound right.
"What, no hug? I thought you liked hugs. *gasp* they changed you didn't they?" She asked me in a worried tone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
"What, no hug? I thought you liked hugs. *gasp* they changed you didn't they?" I asked him. OK maybe I was over reacting just a little bit but it happens. 
 
I grabbed his head and put it to my shoulder, I started petting his hair and said "Shh~ don't worry, everything's going to be fine" Until, he started laughing.
 
"Peniel, why do you have to laugh, seriously?" I asked him.
"I'm sorry sis. It's just hard to take you seriously when you do things like that." He hugged me hoping that I'd forgive him, we were best friends who never left each others side through thick and thin. I forgave him; I missed his warm embrace.
 
We let go of the hug,"You hungry? I'll make you my special breakfast" I asked in a taunting tone, I know how much he loved my cooking. A smile swept across his face and said "Oh~ your special breakfast? Sure. I missed it" he said. up.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
I sat down at the kitchen table waiting for my meal to be served and I hear the sizzling sounds of the bacon, the swishing of pancake mix on the pan and the cutting of fruits onto the counter. I see _____ just standing there, and ask myself 'why is she doing all of this for me? I didn't do anything special for her'
 
Until she started asking me questions like: "what's Korea like?", and when bringing up the guys "oh~ is he cute? He sounds pretty y~" and she then asked me:
 "What are you doing in Canada?" This I had to find a way to tell her; have to try to slowly get to a point.
" Well the guys and I are supposed to be doing a concert over here and-"
"Oh my god really?!" She said interrupting me. "Sorry go on ..."
"And we can't necessarily fly back to Seoul right after-"
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Let me finish!" I told her. " Our manager's father had just passed away and he was going to spend a couple of months comforting his mother and keeping her company. Since we can't go anywhere without our manager ..." I took a long pause.
"I'm letting you finish ... Go on ... finish!" She demanded.
"Okay ... I need a place to stay" I told her.
"Can't you just stay with the manager, or the other guys?" She asked me.
"The manager doesn't have enough space for us and the others don't know where to go either so ..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
"The manager doesn't have enough space for us and the others don't know where to go either so ..."
Don't tell me ... He's not planning to have all of the guys stay here is he? I swear to god if he is ...
 
"I'm guessing you wanted to see if you guys can stay here ..." I took a long pause. Please say no, please say no, please say no. "Yeah ... Sorry." He said. "I know it's a lot for you to handle in a little amount of time but we really need this and I only just saw you this morning". 
 I sighed "Give me some time to think about it" I told him.  I wanted him to be with me, I would let him stay here but the thing is; I don't necessarily want the guys to be staying here. 
 All of a sudden a bunch of thoughts came to my head. What if the guys are cute? What if I finally meet the right person? Until I said it, I made my decision. 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
Oh god what is she going to say? Did I put to much pressure on her? She's going to say 'no' I know it. That's it, I'm done for. What are we going to do we can't go anywhere else.
"Peniel?" She said.
"Yeah?" I replied. I could tell she could see the worry in my face. "I've made my decision" she told me. I felt my heart beat faster and faster, I was so worried, even a bead of sweat dripped down my face. "I think ..." 
------------------------------------
A/N: What are you going to say? Yes or No? Comment what you think. I will be updating as soon as possible. It may not be perfect and not fancy or anything but this is my first fanfictionthis is my first fanfic I hope you enjoy. :)