Curse?

Can You See Me?

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I found something written at the back of the canvas. It makes me puzzled. I think this little Jung had really a lover. I can see it in her eyes that she is in love at the painting and at the photo too. They all turn their head to me when I said that she didn’t elope with her lover.

 

“What made you say that?” Junsuk asked me curiously.

 

Two sisters, close to each other but when darkness falls between them, the other just disappear to suffer the unending death while the other one was left behind to suffer the pain of living.” I read to them what was written on the canvas. “It is written here.”I said to them and show it to them.

 

“Who do you think wrote this?” Key asked curiously.

 

“Maybe the painter wrote this.”Luna answered him.

 

“Who might that painter be?” Vic asked.

 

“I think, maybe someone who is close to their family. Does Krystal mention anything about the painting?” I asked Junsuk.

 

“Yeah, I think he is Krystal’s lover or someone she was in love with painted that painting.” he answered.

 

I wonder what kind of darkness does Krystal’s lover referring to. If  Krystal is the one who disappear, so it is her sister who was left behind to suffer the pain of living. Why do it sounds to me that they were curse? If they were, who curse them and why did they got cursed? These are the questions that pop up in my head now.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I can’t believe that I had a lover before. Why is it that I didn’t remember him? I really don’t have any memories of him, even just a fragment of memory. Everyone was thinking deep about what was written on the painting meant. It is already late in the afternoon when they decided to call it a day.

 

“Junsuk, what do you think was the meaning of what was written on the canvas?” I asked Junsuk. He is lying on his bed and I lie on the other side.

 

“I don’t have any idea yet. I do know that it refers to you and your sister. You are the one who suddenly just disappear and the other was your sister who was left behind.” he answered to me.

 

“I hope we can find the answer soon about my mysterious disappearance.” I mumbled.

 

“Don’t worry, we have smart people who are helping us to solve your problem.”He answered to me with a smile.

 

“You are right. Especially that stupid dork. He is so keen.” I answered and giggled.

 

“You sounds to me that you finally come to like him.” Junsuk tease me.

 

“I still don’t like him. I only like you.” I answered to him. He then blushed which I find it cute.

 

Amber is a great help to our club but I still don’t like him. For me, he is a ert because he is looking at my Unnie with lust. I am thankful to him though because he is really working hard in solving my case.

 

KEY’s POV

 

We arrive in our house and Amber is still in deep thoughts. I think he still got bothered about what he read. He lie on the couch and stare at the ceiling blankly. I took the frame which he place on the coffee table and it caught his attention.

 

“The Jung sisters both looked cold but they are pretty.” I mumbled and put back the frame on the table. Amber got up and took the frame.

 

“Do you believe in witchcraft?”he asked me without his eyes leaving on the frame he is holding.

 

“Not really, why?” I asked him.

 

“It just come into my mind earlier that these two were curse.”he answered. I got a little bit surprise hearing it.

 

“D-Do you think so, Hyung?”I asked him.

 

“Yeah, this little Jung might be curse to disappear and her sister is curse to live suffering in this world.”he answered.

 

“I think Krystal’s curse is much better than her sister.” I replied to him.

 

“They both suffered in something Key.” He scoffed.

 

“But at  least she is not suffering in pain.” I answered.

 

“Physical pain maybe not but emotionally, I bet she does.”he answered. “Make a research about Jessica Jung too, I think we will be able to find something if we study her case.”he continued.