Two More Items

Can You See Me?

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I head Choongsuk voice, I didn't expect that I will feel scared. I admit that I had love him before. The love that blinded me for the truth. I embrace myself and silently pray for Amber to come back. I got worried when an earthquake had occur. I called his name out loud so that no matter where he is, he might hear me. I screamed his name again and again. I feel happy and relieve when I saw him surface from the water. I quickly hug him when he got on the shore. I can feel that his body stiffened because of what I did. I quickly broke the hug.

 

"Y-You made me worry."I said to him timidly without meeting his eyes.

 

"Sorry."He replied and when I look at him, I've seen his big grin on his face.

 

"What's that?" I asked him, bointing the black bottle that he is holding.

 

"It's a prize that I got from answering the riddle correctly." he answered. I furrowed my brows of what I heard.He pick up his shirt on the sand and wear it.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him curiously.

 

"I met a hermit inside the cave. He stated a riddle and he wanted me to answer it. I thought I will really turn into one of his crystal collection."he said and scoffed. "He was unfortunate because the person he was asking, is super genius."he continued and smile proudly.

 

"What riddle did he asked you?"

 

"In marble halls as white as milk,lined with skin as soft as silk,within a fountain crystal clear,a golden apple doth appear.No doors are there to this stronghold,yet thieves break in and steal the gold. What am I?"he replied. "Do you know the answer?"

 

"Egg."I answered to him and I notice that his eyes widened. He blink his eyes twice before he look away.

 

"Let's go look for the others."he mumbled and then walk ahead.

 

I already heard about that riddle. Yiyun had asked me that before and it really took me three days to get the correct answer. I think this dork is really smart than me. I just followed him behind.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Lucky for me I had guessed the correct answer. The hermit gave me some of the Water of Life. He instructed me that if I want someone to be brought back to life, it should be mix by the extract of the ghost flower and put the mixture inside the one ancient glass bottles. So basically, I will be the one who will make the potion. It is really troublesome.I think we can find the ghost flower in the forest and the glass spell bottle in grandma Im's house. I really don't know how they look like but I hope there is at least one of us knows it. We headed back to the house. I meet Luna,Sooyeon, Yuri and Sulli in the living room. Krystal disappeared to be with Junsuk.

 

"We've search the whole house but we didn't find anything."Yuri said to me and blew out a sigh.

 

"It's okay Yul, I already know what are the things we should look for." I answered to him and they all look at me.

 

"What?"the asked me in unison and then they look at each other.

 

"Does anyone of you knows how a spell bottle looks like?"I asked him. I can see that they furrowed their brows and by that, I already had their answers.

 

"Why don't we ask grandma. Maybe she knows that."Luna suggested.

 

"Yeah, let's hope that she does."I answered.

 

"What is that you are holding, Am?"Sulli asked me curiously, pointing at the bottle that I am holding.

 

"This what I've found at the cave. It is one of the item we are looking for."I replied to her reaising the bottle in front of me as I look at it.

 

"What's in it?"Sooyeon asked.

 

"Water of Life."I answered with a grin. I won't blame them if they will not believe me. I thought that they will laugh at me but they just nodded their head in understanding.

 

Our attention was shifted to Key, Jinki and Vic who stormed inside the house. Key is carrying the unconscious muddy Junsuk on his back. We all stand up from our seat and go near them. I can see that Krystal is really worried about Junsuk.

 

"What happened to him?" Luna asked with a worried tone of voice.

 

"He fell on a cliff. Lucky for him he landed on the soft soil."Jinki answered.

 

"Key, lay him on the bed and check him if he got a serious injury."I said to Key.

 

"Yes Hyung."He answered.

 

"I will help you, Key."Sulli said.

 

"I'll help too."Luna followed and the three of them headed to the room to treat and look after Junsuk.

 

"I think Junsuk is unlucky today."Yuri mumbled.

 

I informed everyone that I will go to the forest. I told them to ask grandma Im about the spell bottle. Sooyeon had decided to go with me. I asked Jinki to keep the bottle for me. Krystal had decided to stay behind. Sooyeon looks scared to go to the forest. I wonder why she decided to go with me.

 

"If you are scared, you can just go back to the house."I said to her.

 

"I-I'm not scared."she replied to me, putting up a brave face.

 

"Okay."I replied and scoff. "I know you didn't come with me without a reason, right?" I said to her and she furrowed her brows.

"W-What are you talking about?"she asked me.

 

"I know who really you are, Sooyeon."I said to her and her eyes dilates.

 

Well, let's see if she will admit it. If she did, another hard task will be added into my to do list. I hope my neurons won't get tired of working.