Hopes

Can You See Me?

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I stayed late just to study about Jessica Jung. The last article that I had read about her is that the migration of the Jung’s family in America. There were no more after it. I think they keep their privacy. I quickly fell asleep as soon as I lie down on my bed. I dream about this girl, I can’t see her face since she is facing her back at me. She tells me something but I can’t hear it clearly, when I was about to put my hand on her shoulder to make her face me, she suddenly disappear. I dreamt it in two consecutive nights.

 

“Is there something wrong, Hyung?” Key asked me when we are on our way into our school.

 

“Nothing. I am just still sleepy.” I answered to him.

 

“You didn’t sleep well again?”he asked me still sounding worried.

 

“Yeah. I’ve got this new dream but it is still about the girl.” I answered.

 

“I asked butler Jonghyun if you have a girl childhood friend but he told me that you don’t have.”he informed me.

 

“Really?” I answered with raised brows and he nodded. “I think I am the only one who knows her.” I continued.

 

I wonder who that girl is that always bothers me through my dreams. I know she is not Krystal Jung because I know how she looks like. I decided to go at the gazebo again to take some rest. I like it there because it is peaceful, quiet and got a good temperature.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber came again in the gazebo. I think he likes to slack off. He sat on the same place last time. I think he went here to sleep again. I just sit on the side opposite to him and just watch him. It made me curious on what he will going to mumble to himself this time. I feel impatient when he is just sitting there and did not utter any word.

 

“I think he is not going to say anything today.” I said in disappointment and sighed.

 

“I wonder if the Jung family had an enemy.” he mumbled. I began to think, trying to remember if we did had but I got nothing.

 

“I can’t remember anything.” I mumbled.

 

“Maybe we need to look for someone who knows about their family.” he said.

 

“That’s a great idea!” I exclaimed. “I thought you are stupid but it seems to me that you are just a dork.”I answered and laugh.

 

“I think Jessica Jung doesn’t have an enemy, but this Krystal Jung, it seems to me that she does. She really looks mean more than her sister to me.” he said and sighed.

 

“You don’t have any idea how scary my sister was, dork!” I said to him and looked at him intensely.

 

“But they look both scary.”he continued.

 

"Hyung!"Key called which shifted our attention to him. He walked passed through me and it made him shiver. "Jeez, what was that?"he asked sounding creep out as he brace himself.

 

"What?" Amber asked him with raise brows.

 

"I feel like I walk pass through from something cold."he said.

 

"Maybe you bump into someone who is unseen by our eye."Amber said jokingly and chuckled.

 

"Don't say that,hyung!"Key said with a nervous smile. I didn't expect that he is a scaredy cat.

 

"Coward."I scoffed.

 

"Don't be like that Key, a chic might call my trusted person a coward and it will bring shame on me."Amber said to him.

 

I furrowed my brows when I look at him. I really got a strong feeling that he can hear me.

 

"I'm sorry,Hyung!"Key quickly apologize as he bow his head towards Amber and fis his composure. Amber just smile at him.

 

"Why are you here anyway?"he asked Key.

 

"Uhm, well, our club members decided to call Krystal Jung's spirit."Key answered.

 

"Don't!" Amber and I exclaimed in unison. Key looked at him with widened eye.

 

I got surpirse of his answer. I turn to look at him. I lift up my hand to touch his face but I don't want him to feel haunted and creep out when he come to sense my presence so I pulled my hand back.

 

"Tell them not to do it."Amber commanded Key.

 

"O-Okay Hyung."Key said and then left.

 

"Can you see me or hear me, Amber?" I asked him, hoping that he will respond to me.

 

I lean my face closer to his and tried to lock my eyes to his but his. I only feel disappointed as well as hurt when his eyes never settled to mine. He is just looking pass through me.

 

"Well, I guess not."I answered for him with a weak smile. "Who am I kidding."I added and went back to sit on the opposite side.

 

Amber then get off from the rail. I watch him as he make his way out at the gazebo and he pick up a flower. Then, he put the flower on top of the rail where I was sitting before he left.