Searching For Something

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

I can't believe what had happened to me. It felt like it was just a dream. When I open my eyes, I can see Krystal's face near me. I don't know why she had lean her face closer to mine but, whatever. I got more important things I needed to focus to. I told Krystal about what I've seen and somehow, it made her remember her lost memories. I regret telling it to her because it made her cry. Since Nicole had only given me three days, I decided to waste no time. Every second count now.

 

"There is something in this island that the person who cursed Krystal had left."I told everyone early in the morning.

 

"How do you know that?" Luna asked me curiously.

 

"I just figure out what Halmoni wanted to tell us in her drawing. She wants us to look for it here inside the house, in the forest and into the cave."I explained to them.

 

"What exactly are we going to look for?"Yuri questioned. Okay, I forgot to ask  this to Nicole.

 

"Uhm, something that looks old and possibly related to the Jung."I answered.

 

"You sounds like you don't know what exactly are we going to search,dork."Sooyeon said to me with suspicious look.

 

"Let's just look around the island."I answered.

 

"Junsuk, divide the members to look around."Krystal suggested to him.

 

"Okay guys, let's group ourselves into three. One group will search the house, the other is in the forest and cave." Junsuk intstructed us.

 

"So we are going to search for the thing that we don't exactly know what it is?"Sulli said.

 

"Let's just search for something that look vintage."Jinki answered her.

 

"I bet this will be hard."Key mumbled and sighed.

 

I was group to Sooyeon and Junsuk. Key, Jinki and Vic are in the same group, and Sulli, Luna and Yuri on the third one. After we eat our breakfast, we start our search. Krystal is also with us, as always, she goes to where Junsuk is. Yuri's group search in the house, Key's group in the forest and our group is  going to search in the cave.

 

"Where exactly the cave is located here?" Sooyeon ask when we head out of the house.

 

"Had you ask grandma who is living here?"I asked them. They look at each other then to me and they both shrugged their shoulders.

 

"I'll go back inside to ask her."Junsuk said and then left.

 

I keep on stealing glances at Sooyeon. I just remember what Nicole had told me. I need to figure out who she is and killed her. I don't think I can do such thing. I am not a murderer and it is unreasonable for me to take someone's life.

 

"Dork, what are you thinking?" Krystal asked me which snap me out of my thoughts. I look at her and shook my head.

 

"Amber, how did you know all this things? I mean, you can't figure it out on your own,right?"Sooyeon spoke up which shift my attention to her.

 

"A friend of mine had helped me, Soo."I answered to her with an awkward smile. I at lying.

 

"Who?"she asked curiously.

 

"Sorry, but I can't tell you. My friend wants me to keep his identity."I replied to her.

 

"Why don't you tell her,dork?"Krystal said as she rolled her eyes.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I should have left with Junsuk. Amber is having an awkward moment with Sooyeon. I didn't expect that he behave like this when he is left alone with her. He is acting weird in front of her. I think he really got something for her.

 

"Grandma Im told me that there is a cave located on the southwest of the island, but she said that we can't get in because the entrance is blocked by the pile of rocks."Junsuk informed them when he came back.

 

"Is there any other entrance?"I asked Junsuk and he lightly shook his head.

 

"What shall we do now?"Sooyeon asked.

 

"I think we will just help the others this time."Junsuk replied and blew a short sigh.

 

"Uhm you guys help the others. I will go to where the cave is and look for possible entrance."Amber said to them and hurriedly left.

 

I tag along with him. I want to help too. I know that they are going through all these trouble because of me. We headed to the direction where Junsuk told us. While we are on our way, I notice that Amber is in his deep thoughts. 

 

"What are you thinking this time?" I asked him.

 

"Do you remember what happened to you before you disappeared?"he asked me.

 

"I was getting myself ready for my birthday party. Then, my cousin Nicole gave me a drinks and after that, I didn't remember anything."I replied to her.

 

"So it was during your birthday party huh."he mumbled.

 

"Why did you asked?"I asked.

 

"Since I can hold you, maybe that something that we are looking is a potion which counteract the effect of the one she gave it to you."he replied.

 

"D-Do you think so?" I replied to him.

 

"Probably."he answered.

 

"I will tell Junsuk about it."I said to him.

 

"Okay."

 

AMBER's POV

 

I hope I am right. The something that Nicole wants us to look for is a potion that counteracts the effect of the one she had given to Krystal before. I finally found the cave. Just like what grandma Im had told Junsuk, the entrance is really blocked by pile of rocks. I decided to go around it, to look for another way in. When I was walking around it, I've seen a small white orb-like flying around me. It stop in front in my eye level and I think it wants me to follow him so I did. It leads me to the other side of the cave, near the sea. Then, I saw it that it submerge into the water.

 

"Amber, what are you doing here?" I heard Krystal's voice from behind me. I turn to look at her.

 

"I think there is a way into the cave under the sea water."I said to her. She furrowed her brows.

 

"So are you going to dive under that water to check it?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah. You stay here."I replied then her and take off my shirt.

 

"O-Okay!" she answered after she quickly turned around.