Yiyun's Death

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

Now I am living inside Yiyun's body. I can see what he see and feel what he feel too. I can't believe that his parents looks like my parents too. They were waiting for him downstairs with a middle age mad, which I assume is the Jung's father. He have the same eys with Krystal and Jessica.

 

"Yiyun, Krystal had asked me to tell you that she wants you to make a painting of her and Jessica." Mr. Jung said to him.

 

"Hmmm, I guess she really do believe in my talent huh?"Yiyun answered and chuckled. "Alright Uncle, I will pay a visit in your house this afternoon."he answered. I think this guy really loves Krystal because his heartbeat change and his mood becomes more better when he heard her name.

 

"Why don't you go with your Uncle now,Yiyun?"his mother told him.

 

"Uhm, is it okay with you Uncle?"he asked Mr. Jung.

 

"Yeah, sure."Mr. Jung gladly replied.

 

"I will prepare the things that I needed first. Just give me a sec."Yiyun replied with a feeling of excitement.

 

"Make sure you not to forget anything. It will be a hassle if you forget just one of it."his father told him.

 

"Don't worry father, I won't."he replied then hurriedly go upstairs.

 

I can feel Yiyun's excitement. This guy's feelings for Krystal is really strong. He come along with Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung is highly respected with his workers. In their living room, I see Krystal and Jessica. Krystal greet Yiyun with a big lovely smile while Jessica just smile at him faintly.

 

"Yiyun!"

 

I heard a girl's voice from behind. When Yiyun turn around, a girl suddenly jump into him and hug him. Yiyun chuckled and pat the girl's back. I think he is close to this girl too. She looks pretty and not cold. Different from the two sisters.

 

"Nicole, don't just hug a guy like that."Jessica scolded the girl.

 

My eyes widend when I heard the girl's name. I can't believe that this girl who is hugging Yiyun right now is Nicole Jung, the person who cursed them. She looks so inoccent. I think she can't even hurt a fly. What Jessica said made her pout.

 

"What's up with that pout, Nic?"Yiyun asked her and chuckled. "Don't pout like that, you will look ugly."he added jokingly.

 

"Yah!"Nic exclaimed and smack Yiyun's head. I can feel that my head hurts too.

 

"Ahem!" Krystal pretended to clear which get their attention. "I hope you haven't forget what you came here for."she said while raising her brows.

 

"Oh, yeah right. Uhm, just give me a minute to set up everything."Yiyun replied to her.

 

"Yiyun, after them, make a painting of me too."Nicole replied.

 

"No prob."Yiyun answered as he pat Nicole's head.

 

I thought Krystal's lover painted the painting that we found in the Jung's house but I got wrong. It is Yiyun and he is making it right now. This guy is really good at it.  It took an hour before he finished it. I can see that Krystal and Jessica were amazed of his work.

 

"You are really a great painter, Yiyun!" Krystal complimented him with a sweet smile and it makes his heartbeat race.

 

"Uhm, not really."he answered timidly as he rub the back of his neck.

 

"You don't have to be modest, dork."Jessica said to him and scoffed.

 

"Now it's my turn."Nicole said with a tint of excitement in her voice.

 

"Okay,kiddo!"he answered and scoffed.

 

Yiyun hang with Nicole the rest of the day. I think he is more closer to her than the others. He is just looking at the girl he loved from a distance. Just stealing glances at her. Then, there is a guy who suddenly came and I can't believe when I saw who it is. He looks like Junsuk. I think he is Krystal's lover. The way he look at Yiyun is a little bit different. He look like pissed. Maybe, he knows that Yiyun have feelings for his girlfriend.

 

"I thought I told you not to come here anymore?"the guy who look like Junsuk said to him with a stern voice when they were left alone.

 

"Uncle invited me to come here."Yiyun answered.

 

"I will give you another chance dork. Stay away from Krystal or else you won't see your tomorrow anymore."the guy threatened him.

 

"I will do whatever I want to do."Yiyun answered and walked away.

 

"Let's see about that!" the guy replied with an evil smirk on his face.

 

I can sense that Yiyun got a bad feeling seeing that evil smirk of the guy. If being Yiyun is my past life, I'm glad that my attitude didn't change unlike Junsuk. The evilness of this guy can be seen even externally. Before the sun set, Yiyun said his goodbye to the Jung's. Mr. Jung asked his driver and one servant to take Yiyun home. On their way into his house, one car suddenly block the road which made the driver stop their car.

 

"Stay inside the car, Sir."the driver said before he step out from the car.

 

I don't like what is happening now. Yiyun's heart began to pound when he saw a group of men step out from the other car. They grab the driver and hold him down. The servant who is with Yiyun inside the car began to panic.

 

"Calm down, Taemin. Stay here, I know it is me that they want."Yiyun said to him.

 

He calmed himseld and took a deep breath before he step out the car. He approach the group of men and they have this smirk on their faces when he saw him. They surrounded him and I can see that the driver looked terrified.

 

"Who are you and what do you want?"Yiyun asked them bravely.

 

"We want your life."One of the guy answered and they started to attacked him.

 

Yiyun face them all. He is really good in fighting but his opponents were equiped with blades. He managed to dodge it and took the blade away from his opponents. Unfortunately, he didn't notice one of them from his behind which grabbed him and hold him down. He struggled to break free but it's no use. His got no enough strength anymore. Then another car came which caught their attention. The guy who looks like Junsuk step out from the car. I think the guy named Taemin thought that he is their ally because he step out from the car and approach whom he thought is his friend. My eyes widened when the guy just mercilessly stab him repeatedly on his stomach. His lifeless body fall down on the ground. I can feel Yiyun's anger slowly building up inside him.

 

"He is just alone, how come you guys didn't manage to make even a single scratch on him?!"the guy said looking annoyed when he approached them.

 

"Mr. Lee, how can you do this such things?!"the question him in disbelief.

 

The guy look at him with a smirk on his face. He come near him and, without having a second thought, he killed the driver too. Yiyun got so angry and he struggled more to break free from the persons who are holding them down. When he did, he quickly attack the guy. He throw punches and kick the guy but it only hit the air.

 

"Where are you aiming,  Yiyun?"the guy mock and laugh.

 

Yiyun managed to hit his kick on the guy's arm which made the guy drop the knife. I got confuse why the guy signaled the men to leave. They left, leaving him and the guy alone with his driver. I think Yiyun made a mistake when he pick up the knife because when he did, the Jung suddenly arrived.

 

"What's going on here?"Mr. Jung asked after he step out from their car. I can see that he got shocked when he saw two lifeless body on the ground and Yiyun holding the knife.

 

"Uncle, that guy had gone crazy! When I arrived here, he already had killed Taemin and Mr. Choi!"the guy lied to him.

 

Oh man! I think Yiyun is in the bad situation right now.

 

"One life isn't enough to repay the lost of two lives, Yiyun."Mr. Jung said to Yiyun with anger in his eyes.

 

I think Yiyun wants to defend himself but he knew that Mr. Jung will not believe him because he is the one who is holding the bloody knife this time. He dropped the knife.Yiyun was put to jail. His parents were greatly devastated and can't believe of what happened. Krystal and Jessica visited him in the jail. I can see the contempt in their eyes.

 

"Taemin consider you as his friend but you just killed him! Why did you do that?!"Krystal said to him with anger in her voice. Jessica calmed her sister.

 

"We will never forgive you!"Jessica said coldly to him before they left.

 

I can feel how hurt Yiyun when he saw the hatred of Krystal in him. He got too depressed about all the things that were happening to him. He just sit on his bed, leaning against the wall while hugging his knees. The next day, he received a bad news. His parents died because of a car accident. Yiyun continually punched the wall until the bone of his knuckles cracked. He was given a tranquilizer to calm him down. When he opened his eyes again, he is now in one dark room and his hands where hang on the chains.

 

"Got a good dream?"Mr. Lee asked him with a smirk on his face. Seeing his face really pisses me off.

 

"If you want to kill me, just do it now!"Yiyun said to him. He just laugh at him.

 

"As you wish. But let's make your death more exciting and memorable."he said to him.

 

Everytime Yiyun got tortured, I feel the pain too. They beat him up everyday and didn't give him anything to eat. It's too late when his help had arrived. It was Nicole with a group of men. Nicole came near him with tears rolling in her cheek. She hugged Yiyun tightly and before Yiyun had close his eyes and finally give up his life, I heard what Nicole had said to the guy.

 

"No matter how many times you live in this world, you won't be able to be happy with your love. You will just meet her, but you can never have her!"

 

I think this guy is really the past Junsuk! Maybe this explains why he can only see Krystal but can never touch her like I do.