Sorry

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

When Yiyun's life ended, my surrounding becomes dark. A white light then slowly getting near me which made me hard to see. I shielded my eyes with my hands to prevent the light from getting me blind. When it pass through me, I find myself standing in one room. A girl who is sitting on the chair looking at the window caught my attention. She got up from her seat and turn to me. My eyes widened when I saw that she is Nicole.

 

"So, have you decided not to help her now?"she asked me. I furrowed my brows when I heard what she had said.

 

"Krystal had nothing to do with Yiyun's death."I answered her.

 

"She did. She knows you very well but he still believed that you really killed Taemin and Mr. Choi. Even Jessica too!"she replied with anger in her voice.

 

"I can't blame them. Mr. Jung had seen him holding the weapon who was used to kill those persons."I replied to him.

 

"You are really stubborn as always,Yiyun."she said to me and pout.

 

"I am not Yiyun. I am Amber Joseph Liu!"I said to her. She looked at me with furrowed brows and the go closer to me.

 

:Being reincarnated as another person really ."she said as she caress my face. "But I'm glad that you haven't change."she said to me with a sweet smile. I can see that he got hurt when I step back away from her.

 

"Take back your cursed, Nicole. Your cousins doesn't deserve to suffer."I said to her.

 

"Do you really want me to release them from my curse?"she asked me.

 

"Yes." I answered  to her.

 

"Fine."she replied which made me a little bit happy and relieved. At last, this whole thing will finally get over. "But."

 

"But what?" I replied to her with raise brows. I didn't expect that there is a but.

 

"You love to solve puzzles and riddles, right?"she stated. "Let's play a game."she continued.

 

"O-Okay."I answered to her. "What do you have in mind?"

 

"I had kept something in the island. If you find that, you yourself can lift up the curse. You will be able to free them."she said to me with a sly smile. "I will give you three days. If you fail to find that, you will going to come live with me here forever."she continued.

 

"I will find that before the before three days."I said to her confidently.

 

"Well, let's see.And also, I want you to find and kill me. I am with you in the island right now."she replied with a smirk. "You should be careful in making your choice. You don't know,that maybe the person who is standing in front of you is really him or her and not me."she continued.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't do that."I replied to her.

 

"Yiyun, you need to do that. If you really want to free them from the curse, you need to kill me."she said to me.

 

"Is there any other way aside from killing you too?"

 

"None."she answered with a faint smile.

 

"But..."

 

"Your time is up here. You need to go back now."she said and then push me which cause me to fall down.

 

"I will not going to kill you!" I said to her and I see that she is happy of what I'd said.

 

If I am really Yiyun, I don't think I can kill the person who had care and truly love me. Nicole Jung is not really that bad.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Junsuk, I and Key had found Amber lying on the sand unconscious. Key is waking him up but Amber didn't respond. I feel worried about him. They brought him in the house. He is sleeping the wholeday. There is no boat who come to get them. I think it is because of the sudden change of the weather. Key didn't leave in Amber's side. He is looking after him and is waiting for him to open his eyes again.

 

"Junsuk. what do you think had happened to him?"I asked Junsuk.

 

"I don't know Krys."Junsuk replied, sounding clueless.

 

"Do you think he will wake up again?"

 

"Yeah, I believe that he will."Junsuk replied with a faint smile.

 

I decided to look after Amber tonight. I keep myself awake, hoping that he will going to open his eyes any time tonight. I just sat down on the side of his bed, looking at him who is sleeping soundly. When I stare at his face, When I look at his lips, I felt that there is this force that making me to press my lips against his. I slowly lean my face closer to him. When the gap of our lips is just a centimeter away from each other, the dork opened his eyes and I am in an awkward position. My eyes widened when I meet his. I quickle leaned back and got up. I can feel my blood slowly flow into my face making it feels warm.

 

"Krystal, what happened to me?"he asked as he got up.

 

"Y-You were unconscious for 15 hours."I replied to him without facing him. I mentally face-palmed myself because of what I did.

 

"You probably won't going to believe me but I met your cousin Nicole and she brought me into the past."he said to me which made me turn to him.

 

"What did you say?" I asked him.

 

"Your cousin Nicole had cursed you because of what happened to Yiyun. I think I know now why you had forgotten him."he said to me which made me confused.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"On the day that Yiyun made that painting of your sister and you, he was accused of killing Taemin and Mr. Choi. He was sent to jail for the crime that he didn't commit. Only your cousin Nicole had believed that he was innocent. And you, his bestfriend who supposed to know him better than everyone else didn't believe that he was innocent. And it made you feel guilty when you found out the truth. That terrible memory kept haunting you and to stopped it, you choose to forget him."he said to me.

 

Hearing what he said brings back the memory that I'd lost. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I feel terrible about forgetting the guy who was the most important for me. I know Yiyun had feelings for me, but I was blinded by my love for Choongsuk. I turned my back at him in times when he needed me most, and he died without me asking his forgiveness.

 

"Don't cry, Krys. I didn't mean to make you cry."Amber said to me as he come near me and wipe my tears.

 

"I'm sorry."I said to him as I hugged him and continue to cry on his shoulders.

 

"I'm sure, Yiyun had already forgiven you a long time ago."he said to me in a gentle tone of voice as he hug me.

 

I can't blame Nicole why she cursed us. It's because of us, the person whom she truly loved had died. She lost Yiyun because of our mistake and stupidity. I know, sorry won't bring everything back.

 

I'm sorry, Nic!