Chapter 8

Don't Say Goodbye

 

We were just going back to the where our rooms, chit-chating like there was nothing happened. Okay, actually something happened. Yunho, yeah he knew about it already. He knew about that thing already.

 

He said actually he felt about it for the last three days and especially when we were here, in Jeju. I gawked at him when he said that. We didn't do anything to intimate actually it was only the usual one. How could he? Well, who knows.

 

He said when I was missing and Yoochun too. He thought that was maybe right or gonna be right, that we went to somewhere together. Just then he saw Yoochun who was hugging me from behind in the pool, everything became crystal clear for him. All he guess became right.

 

“Even when I already knew about you both, It doesn’t mean PDA are allowed in front of me.” He said, firmly. Hands in chest, like a father.

 

“Eh? What?” Yoochun responded, didn't seem to understand. I just gawked at him, silently.

 

“N-O P-D-A. No skinship. In front of me. And the most important. No KISSING.” He gritted his teeth, somehow looked like in anger.

 

I’m laughing super hard. Like seriously? He was worried about that? Out of all the things that should be the problem but he was worried sick about the PDA? Gosh, he was a thing.

 

Yoochun was pouting. “Why are you laughing? We can’t do anything.”

 

“What? Are we going to do anything?” I asked him, laughing. “Even the guys haven’t know about it yet.”

 

“WHATEVER! The most important no PDA no skinship. IN FRONT OF ME.”

 

“I know, hyung. I know.” He said and grabbed my hands, teasing Yunho.

 

“I said no P-D-A!” Yunho said, stuttered in groggy.

 

We were both laughing but stop immediately because we were in front of their rooms. And that won't be apropriate to wake anyone up at this kind of moment and time.

 

Yunho entered the room, pouting. His face still looked angry and all stiff. Such a kid, I bawled.

 

“Don’t worry it’ll end soon.” Yoochun said, hugged me around my neck all of sudden. My heart jumped in shock by his sudden movement. I don't know that he loved skinship that much than he suddenly did it. If anyone was awake, it'd be a total chaos and broke down. Gosh, he was already so brave but this was more than expected.

 

I just nodded, answering his long unanswered words. I guess, I shouldn't worry that much. Am I right?

 

Then it was a good silent and not awkward wave between us. We both enjoyed each other company that much that we couldn't complain or even asked more for anything. It was enough. Having him by my side. His hand around my skinny neck. It was more than enough.

He broke the comfortable silent, "go to sleep already. It's almost midnight and you shouldn't get sick. Go take a warm shower, because it was really cold outside."

I laughed at his care, “Dweb. It's my words. You stole them. I should be the one who warned you to keep healthy and all the things about it. You loved music and wide awake until morning because you composed, you sleepless budy. You better be all fine and cool tomorrow. Sleep well and don't over awake!” As I pushed him into his room, I smiled, "don't abandon my trust that you'd do what I said."

 

He laughed and nodded, step back a few steps and turn back. When he faced his room doors, I looked back ready to open my door. Then he shouted, "WAIT!" I blinked and stopped my hand in the middle air. He hugged me from behind and said, "Sleep well and good night, my dear. Dream about me, kay."

I laughed at his last words, “Dream about you? You cheesy!” He smiled, turned me back and kissed my forehead for the first time. He let go then pushed me into my room and closed the door.

 

My phone suddenly rang when I just got to sit on my bed, his message came. Gosh we just left each other less than 5 minutes.

He said; How  is your first day being mine? How is my cheesy’s side?

Kkkk I’m kidding. Goodnight babe. Sleep tight<3

 

I smiled at his message and replied; Not funny. Get a sleep now or I will kill you if I caught your panda’s eyes tomorrow.

Goodnight too :3

 

After the message sent, I took a short shower then went to a good sleep. Watching the white ceiling, I remembered everything....

 

 


 


 

 

SHORRTTT!~ The next update will be the flashback and the whole explainitation for everything except who is the mysterius guy kekekeke

And btw I'm sorry I said would updating tomorrow but something happened to my grandpa and I should always being in hospital like the whole day and can't updating -__- I'm sorry *90 degress bowing*

 

Thankyou for reading and sorry if I can't update much T.T

 

BTW! This one is edited. Sorry if you guys a bit confused cause accidentally I pressed the paste button twice and so yeah =_= I hope I can start updating moreeeee!~ Bring me some idea? AHAHAHAH talk to me at my twitter(@claulitania) :D thankyouuu~