Chapter 5

Don't Say Goodbye

 

We were back to the beach, I sat at the stone again. While he was still taking picture at the sunset, when I said still I mean non stop since like an hour ago. It's beautiful, I should said. I've seen sunset so many times. But yeah, it'll always beautiful right?

“How is it?” He asked me, still trying to get the best focus.

“Beautiful and pretty. No other words can describe it right.” I said all of sudden in English.

“So do you.” He said. I felt my cheeks become rose red. I looked at him who was behind of me.

“What? You're cheesy.” I said looking back at the sunset.

“I'm not kidding about this Jihye, I'm crazy about you, you kept on my mind since the last time we met. It's driving me crazy about you.” He said in the serious tone.

I looked back again at him. “But.....we....” I stop my words.

“We are what? Hm? Is it wrong for me to fallin' in love with a girl? And it's you?” He asked me again. Nope. Not ask but he confesed to me, yeah me. What? This is too suddenly. I don't even finish my adaptation week, and what I got? That brother who am I close with suddenly confesing to me. What? What?

“Yeah, it's wrong......” I can't continue my words again.

“Nothing's wrong. Just answer me. Do you have a different feeling for me?”

“I should accept it, yeah I do; by different I mean it's weird. What is this.” I mumbled the last part.

“Then, would you like to be my girlfriend?” Again he asked me.

“I-I-I d-don't k-know.” I answered, my hand started to trembling extremelly hard, my feet became a jelly; this should stop or I will fall.

He grabbed my shoulder. Turn into my direction. Now he's right in front of me. Thanks God he held me, if not I'd be falling down to the beach already.

“I know you've feeling and feels the same like I do just admit it.” He said, smirked.

I look up at him.

"You know what is wrong? This is all wrong. You know. The thing we had betweeen us. This is a terribly thing to your work, your dream. You know that?" I said, panicking over my own heels. 

“Hey. Hey. Look at me," he said with a stern face and using his index finger to lift up my chin, "I am all okay. It is just thing may be wrong and not right at the moment. But everything would be better gradually. I promise you that. Just don't say that everything between us is wrong. Because it is not, okay?" He said while patted my head.  

“You are stupid and ridiculous.” I said turn to the other direction after punched him in the arm.

“I'm stupid because of you, Goddess." He smiled cheekily but then changed into a serious look. "But you should promise me something. Never ever  ever  try to say goodbye to me, I mean goodbye like real goodbye of farewell; happy or sad. I don't know what my life could be without you. Even it just has been a month since I see you again but please, don't say goodbye.”

“Hmm-mmh. That's a weird of you but I guess I'll do it that's easy though, because I just can't imagine you being desperated and all lonely.” I smiled as he hugged me even tighter.

 

•••

 

We walked back to the hotel, hand in hand. “What if Yunho found out?” I asked him. I'm pretty much scared about Yunho's reaction when he found out about this, only him.

Again, he patted my head. “Yunho will accept it, I guess. He's a big-hearted boy to give his little sister to me.” He smirked, I pouted.

“I'm not kidding. He may be an overprotective bigbrother you know? When we firstly arrived at you guys dorm, he asked me to stepped back, and to be careful with you guys.”

“Be careful?”

“Yeah, be careful like you guys were some kind of werewolves, vampires or their imagine kind. I don't know what would happen with the dorm if he found out, It' s gonna be in a hot mess." I rolled my eyes.

“He's so mean. But don't worry he's our leader, DBSK’s leader, remember? Maybe he'll act matture? We'll tell him, firstly and secretly. How? Just let the other members found out it by themself.”

“I guess..” I said. We were about to arrived at the restourant, all the people were there already except two of us. I let out my hand of his and walk to the seat. He sat next to me.

“What took so long?” Yunho said.

“Sunset.” I said.

“And you, Yoochun? You both went together, uh?” Now is Junsu.

“Yep, why? Btw, already ordered? I'm hungry.” He smiled as he changed the topics, good job.

Changmin realized his unusually smile, “What's with the smile?” He asked.

“Is it wrong for me to smile? Am I prohibited to smile now?” Yoochun answered, sarcastically.

All of us laughing and enjoyed the dinner, and for me. I'm not too hungry at all. The beautiful scenery makes me wanna do something again around the beach.

“What's the next schedules after dinner?” I asked them.

“There's a ranch nearby here. How about it?” Changmin suggested.

“In the night? Are you crazy? We won't see anything.” Yunho argued.

“Swimming?” Changmin tried another suggest.

“In this time? Never. Again, in the night? We can do it tomorrow evening when the sun still up.” Yunho argued again.

“Then what you want hyung? Just in the hotel? Watching TV when everything around you was this beautiful?” Changmin said annoyed since his hyung didn't accept any ideas he gave.

“Or just you who want to walking around searching for foods?” Yunho said sarcastically.

“Nah, Homin couple can you both stop suggesting and argueing?” Jaejoong spook, bored all over his face.

“And look at here who's jealous; domeone who wanted more Yunjae's moments I guess.” Junsu added.

YooSu high-fived and me, laughing while the rest was pouting. Jaejoong looked super bored.

Then suddenly someone's phone rang.

We all immidiately searching our phone. That was mine. I get up the phone. Mom.

“Hello, mom.” I said, Yunho looked at me realizing who I am talking to.

“How are you? Fine without me?” I asked her, smirked.

“Fine. I don’t need you, you were away from our house years before. Your dad’s taking care of me. Second honeymoon.” She said, then laughing super hard.

I stayed quite; this is so uncomfortable. Everyone stared at me like I do worth watching. I sushed them look away I mouthed.

“Jihye-ah. How's your day?”

“Everything's alright. Don't worry too much, Mom. Yunho always somewhere around me.”

“Really? Is he taking care about you TOO much?”

“At first, I should say YES!” I sent a glance to him, he mouthed ‘what?’ I ignore him, “But not TOO much these days, why? Wanna talk with him?”

“Later, I still miss my baby, Jihye.”

“Mom, you made me red, stop calling me baby I’m not young anymore.”

“Blame your face and personality. you’re still childish and that baby face, that’s why...”

I cut her, “I will give the phone to Yunho..” I said, ignoring her words.

“Oppa, mom wants to talk to you.” I sang

Then Yunho took my phone and talked to mom, he’s going out of the restourant. Duh, I wanna hear.

“Baby Jihye?” Yoochun whispered to me. Still acting busy with his food.

“Wanna die?” I ask him, serious.

“Kidding my baby.” He said then winked. This boy so called man and HE CALLED ME BABY ALREADY GOSH.

I shushed him sent glances to the others. He laughed at me. I pouted.

The rest of boys and manager and cordies and all still busy with their foods none care about our talks (Luckly!)

Then minutes later Yunho came back, giving my phone back to me. Mom already hung up.

“What she said to you?”

“What? Nothing to care about. Nagging as usual.”

“Really?”

“Really. Why? You think I hid something, don't you?” He said read my mind.

“Exactly.”

He hit my back head, “Adaw! What’s for?”

“Nothing. I will tell you something later.”

I looked at him, confused. But then just continue eating, what the hell is he gonna tell me?

 


Nah, another update xD How is it? Still confuse? That's the main point! I wanna make you guys confused. Lmao. I'm sorry but you guys should guessing who's who. Later I will tell you everything. But later. Until the right time. Just wait, okay?

Thankyouuu~ :3

Ediited 26/06/2013