Familiar faces and decision of Park Yoochun

Don't Say Goodbye

 

That person in black long hair, who so familiar? Er, maybe why am I so lacking at remembering?

More people are behind him sitting while eating their breakfast, well, some of them look more familiar at me. I walked at them, studying their face more and more. Why I can’t remember?

Yunho looked at us and shouted like he was a junggle boy or someone who lived in the forest -_- “Jihye-ah, come here!”

I looked at Yoochun once again, make sure if he does know who are they, then once I looked at him, he runs to the guys and greet them.

Nah, sounds like I’m the only one who don’t know (or so-called) can’t remember who are they.

I headed to the empty chair across Yunho the only empty one, sitting quetly alone since the rest really happily talking with the guys-I-can’t-remember.

Jaejoong seems realized it that I can’t remember them or he realized that I’m not greeting them? Maybe the only thing I know he elbowed Yunho who’s talking excitedly.

Yunho looked up, realizing that I was there already, duh am I invicible? (I wish to?)

“Hyung, did you remember her?” He asks the man he was talking to before.

The guy looked at me, thinking for a while and said, “I do.” Then smiled.

I’m bowing to him. Don’t know how to react, cause exactly, I’m the one who can’t remember them.

“When you were here? Where’s Chun?” Jaejoong asked me.

I pointed at the place he’s standing with the others—guys-I-think-I-have-ever-met. Oh then he’s just realizing I’ve been here? -_- What is he doing?

Changmin got back to his seat after talking with two people in the other table, I just realized there’s a space between me and Jaejoong, Changmin’s seat.

“Can’t remember them?” He said once he sat down next to me.

I nodded. “Exactly! Finally someone noticed it.” I said, sarcastly but slow.

“They’re Super Junior. Still can’t remember?” He said, also slowly.

I stopped eating. Super Junior? Wait, I guess I remember something. Aren’t they the guys I met when I first met DBSK?

I nodded. “I guess, I remember....some of them? They’re too much.”

“As always, the first comment about them. Just try to remember them, we don't have time to make you remember them again.”

“Okaay, just one person, who's that guy who talks with Yunho-oppa?”

“It's Heechul. Kim Heechul.” Another voice came up. I turned around to the voice, Yoochun answered as he sitted down in front of me. Next to Yunho.

“They're also a boys-group from SM. Trained with us five.” I nodded for answer as I continue to eat my breakfast.

“Who is this little cute girl?” As I felt someone breathed next to me, exactly next to my cheeks.

I can tell some-people was frozen at their chair, me too.

 

-Yoochun's POV-

 

I was frozen in my place. My girlfriend. In the next second I stood up. Yunho-hyung also. But he's faster. Well, I'm lacking at things. But, Yunho-hyung is the one who's always slow usually, nah, what's wrong with me?

“My sister, Heechul-hyung don't do anything and move backwards. Now.” Yunho said with his frozen-jaws.

Looks confused, Heechul obeys him.

Junsu, now realized what happens, after stoping Eunhyuk from talking, he coughed.

I relaxed, and sit down again. Looked exactly at Jihye's eyes.

She looks.....shock? And confused?

Her eyes meets mine, and then she give me a smile and sigh?

God knows somewhere Heechul-hyung was talking with Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung.

While me? Panic? Yep. Paralyzed? Yep.

Come on, TVXQ's best playboy acted like this? Actually I'm not that kind of people who'll fight until death for someone I love. Nah, now? I don't know. What the exactly hell does happen to me? I'm TVXQ's Cassanova and.... I sighed. Maybe this is the time when I realized, it's time to serious about things like this.

Is she worth this?

She is.

Yeah, she is worth this.

 



 

YOWW New update! Still not good? I'm sorry haven't write again like foreverrrrr~ I know I'm lacking at things....I hope you guys have more interest at this storyy~ and see you on the next updatesss~