Chapter 3

Don't Say Goodbye

 

It has been a week since my first arrived here. The guys were really busy with recording and else for their new songs and album.

They were barely at home early and they would be home at least 12 in the midnights and go at 5 or 6. So, here I am alone, at around 8PM, at the nearly park sat down at the swung listening songs, singing the parts I remember.

I grabbed my collar and jacket more tight. Nope, it isn't a snowy night. Just the air seems not friendly. Really cooold.

Then....someone hugged my back. From behind of course. This creepy stranger was back-hugging me.

I screamed. “YAAA! Who are you?” My reflects for screaming in English.

“It's me. Stop screaming and don't be scared, or people will recognize me as a freak or something then I have to run all over the place like again.” The voice replied in English, his breath caught my ears and cheeks from behind.

“You scared me to death oppa.” I said as he let go the hug and sat in the next swung.

“Why? You thought I am a freak? Stalker?” He raised an eye brows.

“More than just freak, I thought you were a freak-ahjussi, how could it be any creepier when you are alone then someone back-hugs you, holymothercheeseburger.”

“Ahjussi? Me? With this handsome face of mine?” He said put his index-finger and mother-finger under his jaw line (A/N: can't understand? Like his and Yunho's rap part in Mirotic but without moving bodies xD)

I pushed him jokingly “I know you're a handsome Micky Mouse”

“Then you're my Minnie Mouse, uh?” I laugh at his jokes. Wait....that's joke right not serious?

I look at him in the eyes. He's looking at me. Right in my eyes. I turned around can't look at his direction again.

Then for the next 15minutes, it's all silence and awkward. “Let's go back to dorm. It's too cool right now,” he said.

“Alright.” Then we walk go back to the dorm.

•••

I was walking then hiding when I found out HE was hugging Jihye from behind.

Are they in a relationship?

They are dating?

Did Yunho know this?

Everything was just slashing in my mind like a video.

They're going to my direction I was just hiding more inside, holding hands.

Well more like HE holds her hand.

Wait, what the hell with me? Why should I care?

I shrugged and patted my back neck, going to where I wanna really go before.

•••

After back to dorm, I feel cold and sleepy so I just say goodbye to the others, who finally finished their work earlier that day and going to my room for take a fast shower than sleep.

I was still sleepy when the next morning screams and yells wake me up from my beauty sleep. I opened my eyes and found my brother with his bad mates at the door looking at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked them with my bed-voice. “No knocking? Sure.” I asked again, sarcastically. Isn't prohibited to visit a lady in the bedroom without knocking, myfathercheeseburger.

“No need cause I'm your brother.” Yunho said with his both hands at his waist.

“Whatever. So, what's the matter? I'm not feeling well, it's cold you know.” As I stole a glance at the watch, "And my cheese burger, it is only FOUR in the freaking morning, what the hell you guys are doing in my door frame all barging and shouting like there is no other time. Now get out."

Yunho hurried touch my forehead when he heard my replied, ignoring the best and most important part about leaving my room. “You are warm, okay not hot but warm. Well, cause today we've schedules at Jeju for photo shoot, I guess you'd like to go since our manager have one more free ticket but , well since you're not feeling well, I guess....”

I cut him. “I'm going. Wait a minute!” And then running at the bathroom, I hear giggles behind me, “That kid....” I heard Yunho's voice.

“Whatever, NOW GO OUT!” I took a warm-shower and touch my forehead, it's really warm almost hot, well whatever it'll go soon, I said to myself.

 


•••

We just going by van cause we'll going by plane later, we don't have much time for preparing also the guys.

After woke me up, they were coming back to their room for packing, they don't have much time to packing before so here we're. Already in the van sitting with 3 in the back, 2 in the middle, Yunho and Manager-oppa(driving) in the front seats.

We've too much things to bring so the things were on the another van, thanks to the cordi-unnies who care about too-much-people-problem in the vans(?)

And for hours I forgot I'm going with DBSK, the Gods from East, the most popular boyband in the Asia until when we arrived in the airport everything was full.

There's noother words than CROWDED. All full with people, cameras in hands.

Still in the van, I sent a glanced to Yunho. He encourage me and said just never go away from the members. Isn't it even weird? I don't have time to think twice. Yoochun was the first one to go out from vans then me, following by Jaejoong, Changmin and the last one Junsu.

Yunho who was sitting in the front already with the cordis for the suitcases, we're then going to the other van first, take our own suitcases, re-check if there's something missing then start walking to the boarding pass everyone surrounded us try to talking with the boys who was just sending them a bright smiles? I guess they were tired and all life-less while in the van and now smiling brghtly like nothing has ever happens? They are really good actors.

They're super professional, I should say. Then me? I just trying give them my smile and still quite, don't want to ruin out everything. 

Then, it’s come. I’m feeling dizzy. Everything’s spinning. Flying around me. I can’t feel my feet.

Then someone grabs my shoulder from behind, help me to still standing.

“You, Okay?” he said, in worry. I give him my little smile.

“I am. Don’t worry, oppa.” I said to Yoochun. He still holds my shoulder.

I act. I walk like there’s nothing happened. I know I can feel Yoochun’s eyes still look at me, worriedly. Swear to God, when he’ll stop looking at me like that? Oh, I guess he does.

He walks next to me. “I will be next your side. Are you sick? Why are you going when you’re not feeling well?” he asked me, again with his worry tone.

I look at him still walking. “I’m fine. Don’t worry. Just not too feeling well. It will be back fine soon after I got enough sleep. Don’t worry about me.”

“I’m not sure about your health, but we’ve already been here, no backs. Come on, we should boarding soon.”

I look at him, sighed then walk again, the crowded was gone, just a bit of people can go in to the airport.

I am totally guessing, wouldn't they mind if there is someone around them? Don't they think about who am I?

Or because there were much people like cordies and managers, they thought I am one? Well, a little weird.

 


Cause I'm bored just added one more chap for tonight. Again, it's superrrr short. Even I've been writing like the whole day right now. I promise to give you a long chapter later xD Hope you guys enjoy! 

Again, comments and subscribes are pleasureeee! Thankyou :33

Updated at 24/06/2013