Chapter 9

Don't Say Goodbye

Flashback

The smaller Jung Jihye was walking from her school gates, still wearing the usual uniform of her school. Bidding some goodbyes to her friend which she met on her way. She smiled while skipped a step or two, walking extra cheerful. She was happy, the school ended way faster than she thought. And after all tomorrow would be a brand free day for her.
 
She took her small phone out, dialed a numer she long remembered, "Yunho! I'm going to see you today."
 
The other party in the line gulped a drink he held, he just finished the practice and about to get some rest before have to come to a broadcasting centre in Yeuido. He rested his legs in the nearby bench, totally lying. "See me? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"
 
"Today ended way faster and tomorrow I got a free day. I'm on my way right now." She stepped into the bus, that arrived minutes ago.
 
Yunho's voice sounded muffled because he was lying, "You sure about it? You told mom? Dad?"
 
"Everything under control, sir. Don't worry, I got them handled." The  girl finally found a seat to sit. She slummped in her seat, seating comfortably.
 
"Dearest Jihye, how could I be not worried when you are all alone from Jeolla-do to here? And it won't be only minutes Jihye."
 
"I counted about the time already and stop nagging. I will be arriving on time and I will see you on stage so, be ready."
 
"Hm, go to the backstage too. I need to see you that you are all safe and sound."
 
"Yeah, whatever. See you later then." She hung up the phone and started looking at the streets. It's going to be a long fun day, right? It has been a long time since she last saw Seoul and Yunho. He debuted already and it made them hard to found him free. Despite on his schedule he would call her some other time too but she wanted to see him now. And nobody could stop her.
 
Flashback, an hour and half later.
 
"Passangers, we have arrived at Seoul. Enjoy your trip and don't forget to keep use our accomodation for your trips. Thank you." The sound said, noticing that the bus has arrived at Seoul, use a busway and she will arrived exactly in front of the studio.
 
It wasn't her first time though, but the scenery and the feeling of busy town Seoul really changed her mind of viewing. Je
 
“You’re now in Seoul, thankyou for using our service and enjoy your trips!” The guys who’s always walking around said. Now, I’m arrived at Seoul. For the first time? Nope. I’ve been here before when my brother still in trainee. Stop, not much words.
 
I call my brother once I stepped on the ground. On the first ring he picked up, such a protective.
 
“Oppar! I’m arrived already. Just want you to know hehe.” I said before I heard he’s sending even a word, I leave some unreasonable giggles.
 
“I’m sorry but I’m not your oppa well eventually you’re really younger than me. But if you meant ‘oppar’ was Yunho he’s not here. I’m his bandmate.” He said politically.
 
“Oh, I’m sorry. Btw where’s my oppa? And what’s your name?” She was checking, cause maybe she does know who is it.
 
“I’m Jaejoong. He has a big possibly in the toilet right now or just going out to buy some coffe, oh he’s here. Wait a minute.” I heard he was screaming ‘Yunhooo~ your sisterr~.’
 
“Hello? Jihye?”
 
“Oppa, I’m arrived already in front of the building, can you approaching me?”
 
“Sure wait a minute.” Then I hung up.
 
In minutes, she can found Yunho eyes looking at her. Wanna play a prank at him, she was hiding then when Yunho passed the place when she was hiding, “TARAAAA!”
 
“Aigooo, you shocked me, Jihye-ah.”
 
“I’m sorry, oppa. I love surprise you should know.” I said, smirking.
 
He patted my head, “I missed you dongsaeng-ah!”
 
“Missed you too oppa, have you doing well?”
 
“I should be the one who’s asking, come on. Let’s meet with the other members.”
 
We’re chit-chating about somethings when we’re on the way to the room he leaded me.
 
“Guys..” He started calling s, “This is my younger sister, Jung Jihye.”
 
I smilled shyly, “Hello oppas.” I said kinda embarrassed I’m the only girl? Wow.
 
“Wait, how old are you?” A man asked me. I don’t know his name that time, Yoochun.
 
Yunho answers him for me, “The same years as Changmin, she’s 88liners. But younger by months.” I sent my glance to my brother, who’s Changmin? Can you just introduce them first?  I said with my eyes. Okay I just hope he understands that time.
 
He tied his head. “Ah! You guys should introduce your self to her, she doesn’t know anything at all.”
 
“Really? Anything? Wah.” Again Yoochun said.
 
“It’s okay chunnie. Hello, I’m Kim Jaejoong, the one who spoke on the phone before.” Jaejoong gave me a warm smile.
 
I replied his smile and bowed. He seems to be a nice oppa. And so beautiful. With that long hair waaah.
 
“Hello dongsaeng, I’m Kim Junsu.” Someone who looks very cute said with husky voice.
 
I smiled at him, he replied me with a kind smile. Woah, he’s the magnae? He looks cutee~
 
“If you’re wondering who’s the magnae he wasn’t. I am. I’m Shim Changmin. In the same age as you. But cause you’re younger you still had to call me oppa. I don’t want to be different with the others.” He smirked.
 
What the hell with this guy? A little bit weird and mouthy -_- I bowed at him. Not smiling.
 
“HAHAHA she’s the one who rejects our magnae smirk.” He patted my head. I looked up at him. “Hello dongsaeng. I’m Park Yoochun, I’m on your side don’t worry!” He said then smiled. Oh he has pimples.
 
He seems to be the coolest? He looks friendly and nice to everyone.
 
“But still by anychance I wanna ask, you really don’t know us?” He asked me again, looks curious.
 
“I’m sorry but I only know you guys are DBSK. That’s all.” I said bowing a little, kinda embarrassed. It’s not I don’t care about my brother’s band or else. But I have to focus at my school, I’m such a hard worker.
 
“She’s a hard working girl.” My brother took over the question. 
 
“Busy with her school life. Even sometimes forgot about his lovely oppa.” I smacked him in the arm, “Stop acting like I am a weird girl cause I am not.” He just laughed. Also the rest.
 
“Come on guys, you have scheduels remember?” A eldery man popped out, their manager.
 
“You should go with us!” Yoochun winked at me. Wait, winks?
I’m wondering with the winks, just stood up there without even moving an inch.
 
“Jihye? Jihye?” Someone calls my name all over again, “Jihye? Jihye?”
 
It’s Yoochun’s voice,I can tell it.
 
"Jihye?" Now someone is shook me.
 
Just then I woke up from my dream, my dream about the first met with the guys.
 
 
 
 

UP-DATE!
 
Oh My God Sun, I don't know how much sorry I should say to you guys T.T I'm sorry super sorry cause I can't update the whole week :(
And once I update it just a short chapter and really boring :""( I'm freaking sorry guys!
 
I really don't have enough idea for the flashback so here you are I made her woke up in the middle of flashback! Sorry and for you guys who still wondering who's that guy I give you one clue, he's not Jaejoong to Mariehumbly xD nah two guys left :p
 
I am nice right to give you guys clue? xD And don't worry the other flashback will realised soon(?) I guess lol xD
 
Again like usual Thankyou for readiii~ng!