Chapter 6

Don't Say Goodbye

 

 

 

 

Since none of them were telling their schedule right away after dinner, I just head back to my room for taking a bath, a very looooong bath.

 

Then I wear my simple and casual comfortable clothes. Shorts jeans with a long and bigger black-red-strips hoodie wear my short-boots then taking a walk around the hotel.

 

I walk, yeah I do walk but my mind, it’s spazzing around. I just keep on walking don’t know where.

 

I keep on thinking. I have a boyfriend. Not like being friend with boys but boyfriend. A crush. A lover. Someone to lean on. I smile at those words. That sound nice.

 

Even it's not my first time feeling in love. I’m feeling different for this story I’ve just begun. I mean, look. I haven't been months living with them, I got confesed and suddenly babam! I have a boyfriend.

 

Am I right for this? Am I ready for everything? Am I ready for the facts I’m dating an idol? An artist who have bunches of fans? Yeah, fans who’ll pay dollars for being in my place?

 

Yeah, I’m dating one of DBSK’s members. The Rising Gods from East who has millions-girls crazy-ing over them. The most favorite boy band these days. The most popular around Asian-girls. That boyband member who had how many? 800k fans? 900k? Or even more?

 

It’s enough for them getting envious to me being the leader’s little sister. And if they found out I’m dating their star.

 

W-O-W. Chaotic, I swear I won’t be safe to going everywhere without disguise on. I found out I keep on walking without knowing where I am.

 

I sat in the side of the swimming pool. Nobody was here. And this place was quite big. SM let the boys living here for not for nothing right?

 

They care about the boys reputation so they let them staying in a big hotel who had a great security progress. Who won’t let anyone like their fans go in. And disturbing the boys.

 

My mind still spazzing out. I moved to the long chair sat there. I’m not even realizing there’s someone behind me.

 

Someone hugged me. Sneaked his hand around my waist. I got shocked.

 

“What are you doing hmm?” He asked me, “I’m worried. I went to your room and there’s none there. So I just decided to taking a walk since the guys busy with their own things. Then I found you here. Sitting in the swimming pool and playing with the water?”

 

“Yeah, cause I have nothing to do just spazzing out about minutes before.” I smiled as he put his chin on my shoulder with his closed eyes, “Not sleepy? You must be tired for all of the things you did in Seoul?”

 

“I’m lying if I say no. But now I want to be with my girlfriend.”

 

Again, I smiled at his words. “Stop forcing yourself, can you? Only in time like this you can take a deeply rest. And for me, we have forever like our promise right?” Ugh, I am so cheesy.

 

“I know I know, but every single time I do without you already feeling different? Am I too much? I don’t know but that’s what I feel.”

 

“Yeah, you’re too much. We were just being together like hours before.” I laughed at him, “And look at here who’s being cheesy. I’m not shocked by the way, a composer and lyric writer was beside me and being my boyfriend right?”

 

Still with his chin in my shoulder he’s laughing, I can feel his breath. Ukh. It feels embarrassing. His scent also, it is manly enough but not too much to handle, it smeels like mint but it's nice not too spicy.

 

“You smelled like a strawberry and vanilla mixed together.” He said, laughing I can’t help but laugh along with him, how can we both thought the same thing? 

 

I just keep on looking at the water waving cause the air blows hard in here, not even saying a thing. And the interior of the hotel made the water being colored with yellow, orange and blue cause of the lamps.

 

“You think everything is gonna be alright?” I asked him.

 

“About what?” He answered me still with his eyes closed.

 

“About...” I stopped a bit, “us?” I asked him, his eyes slowly opened, he hugged my waist tighter.

 

“I told you not to worry right? Even if the world betray you, you still have me and the others to standing behind you and keep you being loved. As I told you.” He stopped, letting go my waist, walk towards me and kneeling in front of me,

 

“I love you, I’m crazy about you. And I’m not those kind of people who’ll let the person I loved being hurt by anyone in this world even that’s my best friends. You got it?” He said as he grabbed my shoulder hugs me tight.

 

I hid my face on his chest. Trying not to cry. I should say, being loved by him was something great and wonderful that God’s gave to me.

 

I’m letting go, realized that we’re still in public. “Someone gonna see us.” I said to him, cause he sent me a questioning face.

 

“Like I would care.” He said rolled his eyes then hugs me again.

 

I pinched him, “I care, I won’t make you more tired than usual. Look at you, have you ever take a look at your reflection in the mirror?”

 

“I do and all I can see was my handsome face.” He said, smirking.

 

“Self-praised again, you are really full of your self you know, ” he smirked even harder, “I’m serious, you look super tired and all, I won’t make you doing everything more harder cause of me, never.”

 

He smiled, not in joking smile, “I’m lucky for having you as my girlfriend even we’re just being together like minutes, but you know me well and so do I. And more, you’re a caring person. You care about me, but you should care about your self too, okay?”

 

“I should be the one who’s nagging not you.” I pouted.

 

He was laughing at me and patted my head, who was pouting when suddenly,

 

“EHEM!” someone’s voice came up, made me jump in shock. We both stand up immediately. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

CLIFFHANGER >:DD

Thankyou for the comments and subsribes guys, LOVE YAAA!~

I won't answer anything xD you guys should wait until the very end okay? Keep reading <3

Edited 26/06/2013