Chapter 4

Don't Say Goodbye

 

It took about 35minutes (A/N: I don't know is it real or not lol just guessing right away) to arrived there at the beauty of Korea, Jeju Island; by plane of course. When we arrived there it's quite silence than Seoul, Incheon Airport since its town was more small than Seoul. I slept at the whole plane trip, so do the others I guess, I just can felt there were someone who took a good care of me the whole time I slept, maybe one of the cordy, I guess since some of the do know that I was sick.

We were in the van, on the way to hotel when the manager said they can take a good rest for today, schedules will be start by tomorrow afternoon after lunch. That was just great, even better if they did thought about me then use the latter plane not that early in the morning.

And guess what none of them really had any plan for take a rest. Dude, where the hell all the energy the had come from?

Jaejoong said “Come on, it's Jeju. Take a rest and waste all the time you could have to walking around and look at everything beautiful?”

Actually, I thought the same way like him but it was a bit shocking thing that they weren't even planing to sleep the whole day.

“I know, I just well shocked you guys still looks sleepy but want to walk around? Wow.”

“We're men, remember?” Junsu said act gently?!

“So what, uh? None of us asking Junsu.” Yoochun was the one who answered him. We all laughed.

 

•••

 

Since the guys have their own plans to walk alone, I will do it alone too.

I changed my outfit into the comfortable white beach-dress, with a big hat and a flat-toe.

I just walked randomly in the side of beach. It was beautiful even when the sun still smiling brightly in the middle of sky, burning every skins they could touch.

The beach wasn't too far from the hotel and not too crowded with people. Some of people who'd go there were just tourist. So do I, I born here I know but it has been a long time since I came back from States so counted me in as a tourist won't kill, right?

I smiled at the beach. It has been a while since my alone times, I thought. I played a bit with the sands. It was white and warm. And the water was super blue and nice. It was indeed pretty like Jaejoong has said and would be a total waste to skip.

I walked again, found a big stone, I sat there when I hear a camera clicked.

CLICKS!

I searched for the sound; looked around. Then I found someone, standing there with a camera in his hand, in front of his face, taking photos.

I laughed at him. “What are you doing? Taking picture of me? I'm not a model like you, remember?”

“Remember. But you just look cool with the scenery that's why I took picture of you.” He said as he changed the camera direction at the others side and taking pictures again, now the sea not me.

“Then with what you'll pay me?” I asked him, jokingly.

“Pay? For what?” He confused, flabberglasted.

I pointed at his camera. “Pay me for being your model. You got money for being a model right? So do me.”

He climbed up to the stone I sat at, sitting next to me. He placed my bangs back to its place. I hid my face and looked down at the water under my flying feet.

It was a comfortable silence actualy, and the fact that he ignored my last joking question.

“You love camera and picture?” I asked him, broke the silence since it was no longer comfortable.

“What?” He asked back puzzled by mu suden random question.

I pointed out at his camera, “It's my first time seeing you taking pictures and you look em... Profesional?”

“I'm not profesional, I just love taking picture and camera.”

Silence again, what was with us and silence I cursed. Then suddenly he continued, “Camera, with camera you can take picture, saving memories. Whatever it's good or bad. Only pictures you can remember about something that passed. It'll remind you about your pass. Especially the good ones. Everyseconds you've done you can make it forever with camera. Ever hear about, Only pictures and videos who'll still remind about us?” He said comeback to me, I know his mind was flying about minutes.

“I do” I said. “Couple who separated right? Cause they were temporary, not meant to be forever? That was a good story even the ending was sad.”

He nodded, “I've watched it with the guys. From that story I learned. Even it's good or bad memories. I will try not to forget it. Even it hurts me if the memories will still remain but that's my life. From the bad memories that'll always the good point right? And with picture, it'll be seems more real.”

Silence again.

“You want me to pay you with what?” He asked me again.

I shook my head “Don't think about it I'm just kidding.” I said as I looked at him smiled then looked back at the water.

“Nope. I'll still pay you. Just wait.” He said again then jumped down.

“Where are you going?” I asked him, curious.

“Take a walk, it's getting too hot here, wanna come with me?” He asked back at me.

I smiled. “I'm going.”

 

•••

 

Since just him who was ever being here before I just followed him, wherever he took me. We were at a high road, about meters from the beach. We still could see the beach from here. The beach was exactly under the road. It looked so beautiful. I couldn't explain it in the right ways. Just beautiful.

I was curious about something in the end of the road so I was running happily. It has been a while uh? Being like a child. Running.

I looked behind. He was not even following me, he just walked slowly and was smiling at me who was laughing and running like a child.

“What are you laughing at? Come on fast, the scenery there was moreee beautiful than here come on.” I said as I cameback to him grabbed his hand and started to ran all over again.

He obeyed me. Still laughing.

I stopped. “There's nothing funny. Stop laughing.”

He touched my nose. “You're the one who's funny. You looked so childish. Running. Smiling like you has found a candies-shop.”

I pouted. “It has been a while since I have my own times. It has been sooooo long since I smiled like this. It feels great.” I said changing the topics. I looked a way from him to the beautiful scenery.

I heard his camera sound. I looked at him who's taking pictures, again. He looked handsome and gentle.

I shook my head. Noooo. It's wrong. I shouldn't admiring him like this. This is wrong.

“What? Why are you shaking your head?” He asked me.

I shook my head again. “Nothing. Let's back to the hotel? It's almost dark.” I just walked back when he grabbed my wrist. I lost my balance.

I look up, and his face.... his face just about 5cm from mine. “Sorry, it's too hard.” He said.

I stood a bit away from him, looked at my feet. “I'm okay, don't worry. Why? You want look at the other scenery?” I asked him.

“It's almost sunset, let's go back to the beach. The scenery must be beautiful.” He said then walked away, like nothing happened. He was still grabbing my hand tightly, I looked at our hands. I smile a bit.

I can't stop this feeling already.

 


Another updatee!~ Common guys I need your comments so I can know how's my writen going uh? Pleaseeee :-(

And if you don't understand about what's going on? Just waittt until you finish read this until the last chapter, okay?

Thanks for reading. Comments and subscribes are loved! <3 <3

Edited at 26/06/2013