Seung Ho's girlfriend ?!?!

Crush on a tomboy

You were about to go out when Seung Ho got inside of the coffee shop. He sat at the table in front of yours but didn't noticed you as you hide yourself behind the coffee card. His back was facing you, you felt stupid to stalked him like this. You got up and decided to came back home when a beautiful girl got inside and walked straight to Seung Ho. She had a beautiful face and her clothes was y, it suited her well.

 

Seung Ho got up and she hugged him, while seeing this, you sat down again. The girl pecked his cheeks and sat in front of him, they began to talk together, it seemed like they got along very well. They laughed a lot, actually it was the first time that you saw Seung Ho so happy. You remembered what Cheon Dung told you, it seemed like he was right. Seung Ho had a girlfriend, and it was probably this woman. You wondered how he could cheat on her, she was so pretty. Now, you were sure that nothing in you could interested him. You didn't dressed in a girly way, you weren't y and never wore make up. You were a tomboy, and that kind of girl weren't Seung Ho's type. Seung Ho took a box out of his pocket, it seemed to be a ring box. You felt jealous as he opened it in front of this girl who smiled widely. You heard her saying.

 

Girl : woow it's so beautiful Oppa ! I really love it, jeongmal gomawo 

Seung Ho : don't be thankful Shin Hye, it's my pleasure

 

So that was her name... Shin Hye, you thought that even her name sounded prettier than yours. You facepalmed as you realized that you were thinking nonsense. However, you never felt like this before and you didn't knew how to act. You felt hurt to looked at them, you knew that Seung Ho would never be attracted to you but it hurted even more to saw him with another girl. One of the server went to their table and Shin Hye looked shocked when she saw the man, she hugged him and proposed to do some shopping, she apologized to Seung Ho and kissed both of his cheeks deeply before going out with the man. Seung Ho waved at her and took his cup or coffee. You thought that he was going to stay a bit more so you got up and walked to the cash registrer to paid, when you turned around to leave, Seung Ho was standing in front of you.

 

Seung Ho : ~~~~ ?

You : ah.. Annyeonghaseyo Seung Ho Oppa

Seung Ho : don't be so formal ~~~~

You : what are you doing here ?

Seung Ho : I came here with my friend, what about you ?

You : Eun mi was there with me, I was about to leave now

Seung Ho : are you busy ?

You : ani, waeyo ?

Seung Ho : let's go somewhere together

You : huh ? why ?

Seung Ho : why not ? I'm sure it can be nice

You : mm right

Seung Ho : so, will you come with me ?

You : nae Oppa, if you want

 

Seung Ho paid for the coffees then you got outside together, he took you to his car and opened the door for you. You bowed a bit and thanked him. You felt awkward but didn't wanted to be too close to him. He went to his seat and began to drove, he the radio and there was your favorite song. You tried to resist but end up singing in a whisper, Seung Ho giggled and you immediately stopped, feeling shy. However, the chorus started. At this moment, Seung Ho began to sing along, you looked at him with widened eyes. You've never thought that he had this beautiful voice. You were amazed and when he winked at you, you felt your heart beated faster. You felt as if everything dissapeared expect for you and him. When the song ended, you told him that he was good at singing and he thanked you. He drove to a beautiful place in Seoul, it was a park. You sat down on the floor and Seung Ho sat beside you.

 

You : the girl who were with you earlier is very pretty

Seung Ho : thanks for her, that's right, but you're very pretty too

You : aigoo it's not true, I love the way she dress, her clothes are nice

Seung Ho : if you like it, why don't you dress the same way ?

You : ah.. humm because I think those girly and y clothes only fit pretty girls, I don't really feel comfortable when I wear these kind of clothes

Seung Ho : just like the dress you wore some days earlier

You : nae that's it, I feel weird with short things

Seung Ho : but it really suits you well, you look prettier with a dress, these jeans and loose shirt hide your beautiful body

 

You blushed hardly and didn't knew what to say. You really felt weird, you didn't acted as usual, your reactions were abnormal. Seung Ho felt happy to see your blushing face, he realized that you weren't indifferent to his charm and that made him proud. You looked down and he lifted your chin up to him.

 

Seung Ho : but I should admit that even with this tomboy style, you're cute

You : gomawo Oppa

 

Seung Ho smiled at you and soon it was already time to got back. He drove you to your home and pecked your cheek before you got out. You blushed again and when you got inside your home, you laid on the couch. It was very good to be with Seung Ho, you fell asleep thinking of the time you had just spent with him.