Dating

Crush on a tomboy

Cheon Dung wanted to enjoy the day with Shin Hye and took her to the the park for a picnic. They prepared the food together and both of them felt very good. Shin Hye was proud to got him back but she still worried about the way you would react.

 

Seung Ho smiled at you and cupped your face. You could still felt his lips on yours.

 

Seung Ho : I couldn't resist

You : I.. I don't know what to say

Seung Ho : is it bad ?

You : I... actually... I enjoyed it

Seung Ho : ~~~~

You : nae ?

Seung Ho : I love you, don't tell me that a girl like you can't be attractive because it's not true, I really love you 

You : k-kiss me again

 

Seung Ho giggled and kissed your cheek, you pouted and he poked your lips. 

 

Seung Ho : before I want to ask you this, would you be my girlfriend ?

You : o-of course

Seung Ho : I'll take care of you my lovely tomboy

 

You stared at his handsome face and his lips and kissed him softly, he got up and pulled you closer to deepen the kiss. 

 

Seung Ho : Jagi, let's go on a date nae ?

You : but I have to speak to Cheon Dung 

Seung Ho : forget him, you're all mine now, I want to go on a date with you 

 

You nodded, he felt so happy and you too. He pecked your lips again, before going to the car with you. 

 

Cheon Dung and Shin Hye went to a beautiful and big park, not many people were there so it was cool. They put a tablecloth on the grass, near them, there was a fountain. The place was very nice for a couple outing. Cheon Dung laid down and Shin Hye laid next to him and put her head on his chest.

 

Seung Ho took you to the city because he wanted to buy some things for you, he really liked these couple stuffs and wanted to have some with you. Firstly, you bought couple clothes. Most of the clothes you saw, the girl had to wore a skirt. Seung Ho noticed that you didn't really wanted to wear something this short and he let you staring at one while searching for something else. After 3 minutes, he came back next to you and grabbed your hand to go to the fitting room. He gave you the clothes and you got inside, then, he got to the fitting room next to you. After a while, you both got outside, Seung Ho looked at you from head to toes.

 

 

Seung Ho : you look beautiful, it suits very well

You : this ?

Seung Ho : this, and many other boy clothes

 

Seung Ho came behind you and you both stared at your reflect in the mirror. You looked pretty good together, Seung Ho put his hand on your waist and took a photo of you with his phone, then you got changed in your own clothes and Seung Ho paid for the clothes. The seller smiled at you both and gave you a couple necklace, that was very nice to her. Seung Ho put the necklace on you and you did the same for him. It was already the time to eat and you were very hungry, he took you to a take away restaurant, then, you went to the park. You didn't knew that Cheon Dung and Shin Hye were in the same place.

 

Shin Hye gave a sandwich to Cheon Dung and they fed each other, they had forgotten about you and only thought of themselves. They felt so good to spend time together again. 

 

Seung Ho led you to a bench which wasn't far from a fountain, you both sat there and ate the salad you bought. The food was yummy. After a while, you wanted to took a walk in the park. He hold your hand and walked one beside the other. At this moment, Cheon Dung and Shin Hye also got up and walked in the same direction as yours, holding hands. Then, you realized that your phone had dropped from your pocket. Seung Ho and you turned around and went back to the bench. However, in the middle of the way, you stopped, you recognized Cheon Dung and Shin Hye who were walking towards you. At a moment, they also noticed both of you and stopped walking. You were now standing right in front of them, staring at each other. 

 

Shin Hye : Seung Ho, do you really have a crush on this girl ?

Cheon Dung : ~~~~ ?