Shin Hye and Seung Ho are ....

Crush on a tomboy

Two days later, Cheon Dung decided to took you, Eun Mi, the boys and Shin Hye to the amusement park. You dressed in a simple way. When you arrived, you noticed that Cheon Dung first looked at Shin Hye. At first, you went to an attraction named "Scream".

 

 

When you saw how high it was, you got a bit scared. You already went to this kind of park, however you've never tried this attraction. Cheon Dung hold your hand when you got closer to it, you smiled at him. You noticed that Shin Hye got closer to Seung Ho and hold his arm. You didn't knew what to think of their relationship, you wanted to believe Seung Ho, to believe that they weren't a couple. However, the way Shin Hye acted towards him told you the contrary. Cheon Dung sat next to you and Joon was on your other side. You were a bit scared and when the seats began to climbed up, you hold Cheon Dung's hand tightly, that made him giggled and he whispered near your ear  that you should keep your calm. When you got down of the ride, you were a bit dizzy and that made everyone laughed. Eun Mi went to you and grabbed your arm until you felt better. Seung Ho worried about you and walked to you, asking if everything was alright. You just nodded and Shin Hye walked to Cheon Dung. You all went to another attraction, it was the ice rink.

 

 

When you got near it, you felt very happy. When you was little, you often did ice skating with your parents, however it had been a while since the last time you did it. It seemed like Shin Hye also loved it, she was the first one to put the shoes on. The boys and you were busy putting your shoes on, when Shin Hye hold Cheon Dung's hand and dragged him on the ice with her, they started skating together. The boys looked at them then at you to see what you reaction was. At this moment, you didn't cared at all about it, you only wanted to enjoy. All of you got on the ice and enjoyed skating, Eun Mi and you were very good at it. Soon, you were a bit tired and decided to look at the other, that was when you noticed Seung Ho sitting on the bench around the playing area. You took off the shoes and went to sat beside you.

 

You : why do you stay here alone ?

Seung Ho : I'm not good at this, so I prefer staying there and looking at you

You : it's too bad, I'm sure that you're not so bad, it's easy you know

Seung Ho : it seems easy, but I always fell down

You : don't you want to try ?

Seung Ho : if I fall now, I'll feel ashamed

 

You got up and took Seung Ho's hand, you both went to the skatting place together. You began to walk and dragged him along, Seung Ho tried to stay straight but it was a bit difficult because he was scared of falling. Moreover, you were with him and he didn't wanted to do something stupid in front of you. 

 

Later, Cheon Dung went to bought ice cream for everyone, and you went with him. Since the beginning of the day you noticed the way he looked at Shin Hye and that made you curious.

 

You : Oppa, what's between you and Shin Hye ?

Cheon Dung : what do you mean ?

You : I noticed the way you both looked at each other, and it seemed to be more than friendship, plus, Shin Hye always looked at me in a mean way

Cheon Dung : It doesn't mean anything

You : come on Oppa, you shouldn't lie to me, I'm your best friend after all

Cheon Dung : I don't have anything to say

 

You giggled and walked back to the other, now you were sure that Cheon Dung had strong feelings for Shin Hye. When you reached there, Byung Hee told you that Shin Hye didn't felt good and Seung Ho drove her back home. You muttered to yourself.

 

You : so I was right, Seung Ho is Shin Hye's boyfriend, aishh he's such a liar

Byung Hee : what are you saying ?

You : ah humm... nothing, I just wondered if Shin Hye live with her boyfriend

Byung Hee : She doesn't have any boyfriend

You : mwo ? then, why is she so close to Seung Ho ?

Byung Hee : oh I see... you're not the first one who misunderstand their relationship, Shin Hye is Seung Ho's cousin

You : cousin ? jinjja ?

Byung Hee : nae, that's why she's close to him, actually her parents died when she was just a child so she lived with Seung Ho's family

You : oh...

 

You didn't knew what to say, you felt so happy. So it was right, Seung Ho was single, you needed to talk about it with Cheon Dung. You didn't knew if you had any effects on Seung Ho, but thinking about this afternoon with him, you felt like you could have charms that attracted him.