"What is that silver bracelet?"

Like A Dream

 

“Maybe this time for sure.”

Jihae made everything planned out even from the start. She adjusted her eyeglasses to get a better view of the surroundings. Noting it, it was a wide range of vision of her. It took her only a few seconds to scan the boys in the class. But, she found something very peculiar. There wasn’t even anyone whom she had picked attention on or even laid her eyes on.

Somehow, the INFINITE boys had the vibe. That same vibe of that guy but Jihae wasn’t so sure. She could investigate further more on the boys’ background. She eyed Sunhee on her back, waving at her. Sunhee was absent-minded all these times, gawking at someone.

Jihae looked at her eyes and where it was pointing to. She found out that she was eyeing Nam Woohyun.  Jihae swallowed hard, she couldn’t believe that her best friend found love just in a few hours. But, to no avail, where does her dreams lay its bounds?

After the break, she dragged Sunhee on the cafeteria. Sunhee couldn’t take her eyes off him even for just a second that Jihae forced her to come with her. Thank God Sunhee’s mind was dawned.

Jihae ran over to an empty table, a pretty long one. But, she gasped in fright when someone placed a tray on the same table she should be putting her tray on.

It was Kim Myungsoo. Their eyes met as they smirked at each other.

“Not so fast. You are outnumbered.” L pointed out the rest of Infinite boys behind him. They were having some eerie thoughts that a fight would break out any time soon.

Jihae didn’t even flinched. “Excuse me, but I’ve eyed this table first. See here, me and my friend would be sitting here already not until you put your tray.” Jihae eyed on his tray, L didn’t even move it.

Sunhee was getting agitated. She was worried that Nam Woohyun would get tired and would avoid this place. She saw how unenthusiastic he was and was just getting along with the rest. She was worried, too worried that her chances would slipped off her grasp. “I…I think we should just share.” Sunhee remarked, noting that the table was enough to accommodate all of them.

Kim Myungsoo plopped himself on the seat, getting comfortable as ever be. The rest of the flock followed along, seeing that everything was cleared.

“Aish, thanks for that.” Woohyun sat beside L, facing Jihae. There was an unusual smile curved on Woohyun’s face. Sunhee was the first person to catch that but didn’t inform Jihae of her observations. She just saw how perfect Nam Woohyun’s brown orbs were as those reflected his inner shine and thoughts.

Sunhee began to daydream of how perfect it could be to have him as her boyfriend. But, she felt some strange uneasiness as she darted her gaze on Jihae.

Jihae was doing what she usually did. She had a tray filled with food, food and food. She was not even maintaining her body but how could she get that very curvy figure of hers.

Sunhee mentally smacked herself due to jealousy. She pouted, looking at her. “Wipe off that---“

“You have something on your face.” Nam Woohyun removed the grain of rice from Jihae’s cheek.

Jihae pinked as she blinked. She was not used to this. “Kamsahamnida?”

Woohyun smirked, having a good impression on her. “You’re not like the other girls.”

“Yeah, you aren’t.” L . He was truly getting on her nerves. Jihae flushed red not because of nervousness because of L but because she wanted to punch that sorry face of his. “You act like an old man.”

“WHAT?!” Jihae bounced off from her seat. She rolled her eyes. “You don’t even know me..and yet…”

“I don’t have to know your name to define you.” He smirked, grinning widely. He took a spoonful of rice, feeling confident as ever.

“Hey, stop that.” Sunggyu was beside L felt that he was truly getting on the girl’s nerves. He pinched his cheeks as those flushed red. “You shouldn’t treat a girl like that. Mianhe.” Sunggyu was kind of conservative and protective to his dongsaengs. He was reliable and a dependable leader.

“I second the motion.” Hoya and Sungjong both said in unison.

“Sunggyu-hyung, you’re being a little…caring for her. Perhaps, did you know here before?” Dongwoo made a face as he looked at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu avoided his gaze and coughed loudly. “Well, I don’t have to say this but what are your names?”

“I’m Park Jihae.”

“I’m Lee Sunhee.”

“Jihae, that’s a cute name.” Woohyun was being comfortable at her. Jihae, too felt that she found something truly different on this guy. She liked how she was being comfortable with her. More of like an oppa. This was a first to her and she was overjoyed deep inside.

All of the other Infinite boys tried to call her Jihae as well. She didn’t mind since she was used to this type of attention. Sunhee was being out of place. She was being out casted by the gang. Jihae felt that she needed to apologize.

“Woohyun-oppa, I’m Sunhee.”

“Neh.” Woohyun gave a slight smirk. He didn’t totally notice her presence. He was trying to get to know Jihae better and forgot that she had a companion.

“Annyeong~ Sunhee-yah…” L uttered under his breath. He was kind of teasing on a way that he totally ignored Jihae at the table. The guys looked at him in utter fright as he ignored Jihae completely.

“L-sshi?” Sunhee blushed. Her heart was thudding fast.  Her name was mentioned by a guy who was so totally handsome and cool at the same time.

“Haha. I was just getting to know the girl at the back of me in the classroom.”

Jihae pouted silently, she was being alienated by him. He was her seatmate but there were no words conversed or greeting exchanged between them even once.  She even thought that Kim Myungsoo had his own small world.

After a while, Jihae hinted something. She was getting close to her goals. She began to remember how she felt when she saw the man in front of her with a bouquet of flowers. He had the same undeniable resemblance of presence with these guys she just recently met.

Deep inside, she got thrilled more and more. A day or two, and she could finally see through who that person was.

As the day ended, Infinite, Jihae and Sunhee became close to each other. Partly, they were awkward but this was good even from the start.

Jihae was writing this down in her diary, noting how perfect that day had become for her. Once in a while, she would think if it was Kim Sunggyu.

She noticed how well-versed he was on speaking to her and how she found out that…

He was the one he met eyes on. Their eyes met before they could even talk to each other. It was as if there was magic filling the air.

She couldn’t wait for her dreams to dawn to her. She would need that for her judgment and she needed it hurriedly.

Rushing to deep slumber, she closed her eyes.

Now, she was at a park near a street lamp. The streets were not as lit as Jihae thought it would become at this time on her dreams. She was now sitting with him on a bench.

She was trembling in shock, and had this gushing feeling of warmth. She felt love again, as her hear thudded in place. Her mind was going on a havoc and pretty chaotic. Her thoughts were blurred.

Maybe, it was because she was excited. She was too excited beyond comprehension.

But, something was odd on her dreams. Even if she looked up, she couldn’t see the face of that man. She wanted to cry as she saw how blank his face was. Nothing was reflecting on her deep brown orbs but an empty face.

She looked down and tried to hold his hand. But, the feeling she could feel with his hand intertwined with hers was so not like a dream. It was beyond reality even.

Then, she saw the silver bracelet he was wearing. There was an inscribed word in Hangul there, written was ‘Woolim’. Was it his name? brand? Company? She couldn’t pick out on the choices.

Before she could even ask what that was, she began to wake up by the nosy alarm clock. She set it early the next morning so she wouldn’t be late to school.

Now, she had another step to take for her to move forward.

The only thing that mattered right now was to find a man wearing that remarkable silver bracelet.

Yet, Sunhee was acting too strange.

 

Infinite and Jihae met.

Is the development too fast or just fine?

:P Either way, please do expect a lot to happen.

I mind you how thougtful I could be on giving this fanfic.

Do comment, kay~