I Finally Found You

Only One Shot

*And here's where real action begins!!!*  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID1fH-ah8ZU

 

 

Me and the boys were sitting at our garage,talking about random stuff,when we suddenly heard a huge explosion from outside which also made the ground move quite a lot.

We immediatly stood up and got out of the garage to check it out.We saw helicopters everywhere and men with guns,chasing down the people,killing them.We nodded to each other and ran to our garage's secret room.

We grabbed our guns,our basic ones alongside with a RC650 Assault Rifle.We also grabbed a few grenades and other usefull equipment.We took quite a lot reloads with us,just in case.I also took my Beretta 92FS Pistols with me,because I knew I would need them to shot quickly.

I wore a pair of clothes in which I would move easily.I wore a gray,sleeveless blouse with my dark-gray shorts,leaving my legs exposed,and my high,black boots.I gathered my hair in a middle pony-tail,only letting down my bangs.

We decided to go in groups but since we were 7 somebody would have to go alone.''I'll go on my own.'' I answered determinded.''Aniyo,one team will have three members!'' Yongguk insisted.''We can't do that!Seoul is huge,we won't be enough!'' I explained.

''If you go alone then you'll be an easy target!'' He almost shouted.''That's what you think..'' I raised my eyebrows,smiling and began running north.

The others left for their positions as well.As I was running,a few tried to attack me but before they could I had already killed them.I jumped on a building-broken-part,made a flip and killed two men,while in air.

I took a closer look with my binoculars and saw the man I was looking for,LJoe.A smirk appeared on my face.I loaded my guns and began running to him,while killing those who got in my way.Suddenly,she appeared in front of me.That woman from America.

''Tch,what do you want here?Here fight professionals not noobs like you...'' I provoked her.''Shut up.I'm here to kill you and end all this!'' She began shotting me.

I dodged everysingle shot she gave me and shot her back.She was dodging mine as well,making me smirk.''This will be fun...'' I mumbled and threw her one of my knives,getting her hip.I could see that it hurt her a lot,just and only by her look.

She took it off and threw it away.''.'' She murmured and began shotting me again.She ran to me and kicked my face,then shot me again.She got my left arm,making me really pissed.I began running so fast,that it looked like actual teleporting and got behind her without her noticing.

I grabbed her neck and raised her in the air.''Want to die already?'' I asked,wiping the blood from my mouth with my other hand.I squeezed her neck a little,making her grab my wrist tightly.''L-L-Let me g-go!'' She tried to shout but I squeezed her even more.

''D-Don't y-you know w-when to show m-mercy?'' She asked,making me chuckle.''Somebody destroyed every good I had in my heart two years ago and no,since then I show no mercy.'' I pressed the gun against her chest and shot her.

I threw her away,wrapped my arm with a piece of cloth and kept running to my real target.''You're going down,bastard.'' I mumbled to myself while running.I actually was a bit confused.Why would they attack Seoul?That's where they take their money from.

Why would they attack their most precious town?

I was almost there,almost at LJoe.He was inches away from me and I had to kill him,to avenge my family.I killed all those who got in my way and then,found myself behind him.''Yah.'' I said,pressing my right arm on my hip.

He turned around,with his left eyebrow raised.''Who are you?'' He asked.''So you don't remember me?I'm that girl who's family was killed because of you.The girl who killed that man of yours.That girl who became an assasin thanks to you.That girl who has killed half of your clan.'' His eyes widened.

''So you're the one who killed almost all of my best assassins?And how do you call yourself?'' He asked,getting ready to draw his guns.''The name's Jihyo but you can call me 'Master'.'' I smirked and drew my guns.

He smirked as well and drew his.We began circling each other,waiting for the right time to strike.I knew this battle would be extra hard.I was fighting with the final boss.Was I?

We began shotting each other,while dodging the bullets.I kept making flips to both avoid his shots and get near him but in vain.He kept getting away,pissing me off.

''Why do you keep running away?'' I asked.''Why do you keep following me?'' He asked back,making me smirk for once more.''To kill you.'' I answered.''So I run away to not get killed.Enough?'' He answered.

''I remember your father.'' He said while shotting.My heart skipped a heartbeat.''I remember him really well.'' He added.''He was a hero,right?'' I bit my lips.''He was a coward.'' I answered.''He was running away from everything,never really caring about us.All he cared about was money.Dirty,damn money.'' I said,clenching my teeth.

''That's why I punished him.He got my dirty,damn money and never returned them.'' He said smiling.''My mother.Why did you kill my mother?'' I asked.''She got in the way.I was aiming at your father and then she got in the way to save him.Foolish enough to die.'' He answered.

''Why did you leave your minion to attack us afterwards?'' I asked for once more.''There shouldn't be any witnesses,right?A perfect crime needs a perfect plan.'' I clenched my fists.''But I ruined it.And I'll ruin ALL of your other plans!Because of you,I became a bloodthirsty assasin.Because of you,I had killed over one hundred people.Because of you...I have no feelings.I have no heart.I have nothing.'' I said in a low voice.

''That's how a real assassin is.Don't judge yourself.As you said,all was my fault.Why don't you put an end to me?'' He stood in one place and threw his guns down.I was aiming straight to his heart,ready to pull the trigger.

''Do it.'' He said and I shut my eyes tightly.I couldn't press the trigger.I didn't know why.I had done it million time's before,why not now?I lowered my guns,bitting my lips.

''See?'' He 'teleported' to me,grabbing my neck with his left hand and pressing his gun on my forehead with his other.''You're just as weak as your father.'' He said before pushing me off the cliff.

Fortunately,that moment Yongguk appeared and catched me right on time.''Are you ok Jihyo?!'' He asked worried and confused.

I just stood up,with my mouth slightly opened.A tear roll down my cheeks as I was walking away.Away from Yongguk.Away from everyone.Away from myself.

''You're just as weak as your father.'' These words passed like a edged knife through my hurt and destroyed heart.I never wanted to be like him.I never wanted to be a coward,useless money grabber.I didn't want to be cold.

I wanted to be myself but after all these,I didn't even know who I was...''You're just as weak as your father.'' kept repeating in my mind.