America Part 1-That Little

Only One Shot

*Here comes our first female enemy---And yeah i'm an Anti-Yoona to the bone...DEAL WITH IT=.=I only hate Yoona though,I love the rest members from SNSD(especially Sunny*.*)...*   Listen To This*__* --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc

 

 

Time for our next mission.Time for another trip to the other side of this planet,this time,America.My target wasn't clear enough.

I was told that my main target was a man named 'L' --the first thing I thought was 'damn what a stupid name.But there was also a part of the mission which said that there was another target as well,but I had no name nor photo.

I just thought that I would find him or her,sooner or later.Me and the boys proceeded going to America,by plane,and the first thing we did was call our boss.

''Yoboseyo?'' I heard his voice.''Boss,we're here.So where's the spot?'' I asked,looking around.''Ok,get ready to rent a car because it's pretty far.'' I huffed.As he was talking,I noticed something.

I saw a little girl,trying to escape from somebody.That man,was trying to hurt her,so I decided to take action.''Boss,I'll call you back.'' I hang up and began walking towards them.

That moment,Yongguk grabbed my arm.''Where do you think you're going?'' He asked,stopping me.''To stop that man from hurting the little girl.'' I explained.

''We haven't been here for over half hour and you want to get into fights?'' He lowered his eyebrows.''And you prefer leaving her like this?'' I almost shouted.''I never said that!'' He defended himself.'

''Then let me go.'' I mumbled and he let go of my hand.I walked quickly to them,with the boys behind me.''Yah.'' I almost shouted.''What are you doing?'' I asked,putting my left arm on my hip.''Whatever I like.Go to hell .'' I smirked.

''Did you just call me ?'' I murmured.''No good.'' Zelo said to him.''You're dead.'' Himchan added.''Um,Jihyo,calm down...'' Yongguk tried to ease my anger.''I asked you something,I think.'' I repeated,clenching my fists,trying not to draw my guns.

''I said that you're a damn ugly !'' He shouted as he was grabbing the little girl's wrists.I bit my lips and mumbled.''You chose it.'' I drew my gun and put it against his forehead.''Any last wish?'' I asked smiling.

'' you!'' He shouted.I could see that he was drunk from both his look and smell.I hit his head hard with my gun,leaving him unconsious.'' YOU,.'' I mumbled.I turned at the little girl and tapped her head.''It's ok now.'' I said smiling.

''T-Thank you!'' She grabbed my hand,kissing it.''No,no,no!Don't kiss my hand...Take care little girl,ok?'' I pinched her cheeks and she nodded smiling,then left.

The boss had sent me the adress,so we immediatly went to rent a car then rushed to the place we had to go.When we got there,we all loaded our guns and began walking closer to a building we had seen.It was already really dark,so we had to be extra-carefull,for alarms or guards.

We all climbed up the fence that was around the building and right when I was about to jump,a bullet passed right beside my head,startling me.''Daehyun?'' I asked.''Wasn't me...'' He answered,defending himself.

I jumped down and looked at the roof of the building,noticing a feminine figure.She jumped down and began coming to us,aiming at us.''Watch out.'' I warned the others and pointed my guns at her.When she approached us,she was smirking.

She ignored all of the boys and came to me.''So you're the one who killed my brother,Zico and my beloved,Jr?'' I chuckled.''And not only them...'' I answered.

''I want your head...'' She murmured.''Come and take it,little .'' I murmured back,smiling.''DIE!'' She began shotting but I dodged all of her shots with flips.

''Just another noob?'' I asked myself,huffing.''Come to me.'' I provoked her.She threw her guns on the floor and ran to me.She tried to kick my face,but I put my hands in front of my head blocking her target.

I kicked her ribs,making her spit some blood.She kicked my face and hit my chest with her elbow,cutting my breath.''y style,huh?'' I kept provoking her.''Get out of my way noob!'' I kicked her face,throwing her down.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my ankle and I fell down.I pulled my leg and grabbed her hair,bringing her closer.I pressed my foot against her stomach,then kicked her with all of my strength.''Die.'' I mumbled.

I closed my eyes to catch my breath,when she hit my stomach with her elbow and then punched me.I grabbed her hair for once more and hit her head on my knee,hurting her badly.''LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!'' I shouted as I was hitting her.

I could hardly stand up and Yongguk ran to me,helping me up.''Maybe we should cancel this mission.'' He suggested but I immediatly refused.''Aniyo,this mission must be accomplished and we will complete it no matter what.'' I said while coughing.

''Then we better get going inside.'' Yongjae suggested and we all nodded.''Let's.'' I answered and we went in,silently.

It was a bit hard for me to fight like this,but I had to complete all my missions in order to save Sunny and I was determined about it.

 

*Small chappie but i'm sleepy=.= I'll update tomorrow but I'm not sure enough 'cuz I have to study Physik and I at it so yeah...Gomawo for reading and fighting~*