The Kidnapping And The Feelings

Only One Shot

 

 

A few weeks later,my childhood friend Sunny,would come to see me.We would meet at our house's old garage,which was used as a hideout.

I opened the huge gate and saw her coming from far away.I waved at her,jumping and she waved at me too.She ran to me and I hugged her tightly,rubbing her back.

''Yah,I missed you so much pabo!'' I said,squeezing her.''So did I!'' She said.As we were talking,suddenly her eyes widened and she was looking behind me.

''J-JIHYO,WATCH OUT!'' She shouted and before I was able to turn around,somebody hit my head with a heavy object,making me fall down unconsious.The last thing I saw before closing my eyes,was a man grabbing Sunny and putting her in a car.

A few hours later,I woke up on the garage's couch,having all of the boys around me.''Jihyo,are you alright?!'' Yongguk said worried.''M-My head hurts so badly...'' I rubbed the back of my head.Suddenly,I remembered.''Sunny!'' I jumped from my seat.

''I-I have to save Sunny!T-They took her!'' I said,grabbing my hair.''Calm down,Jihyo!'' Zelo held my shoulders.''We'll get her back!'' He added.

I was really scared for her,who knew what those bastards would do to her.Suddenly,Yongjae called out for us.''Guys,I think you should see this...'' He showed us his laptop.

We saw a video in which there were two men with masks,hitting Sunny.She was tied on a chair,half-unconsious and her face was filled with blood and scars.They kept hitting her and then one of them came to the camera.''If you want to save her,then you come here alone.'' I knew they meant me.

I immediatly stood up and ran to my room.Yongguk followed me,trying to stop me.As I was getting my bag ready,he grabbed my arm,turning me around.''Aniyo,Jihyo!If you go alone,they'll kill you for sure!'' He shouted,trying to stop me.

''If i stay here,they'll kill Sunny!'' I shouted.''I'll come with you!'' He shouted back.''ANIYO!THIS IS MY BUSSINESS!'' I closed my bag and was about to go out,when he grabbed my arm and threw me on his lap,holding my cheeks.

He brought himself closer,giving me a peck on my lips which startled me.I threw my bag down and wrapped my arms around his neck,bringing him closer to me.He wrapped his around my waist,and deepened the kiss.

About a minute later,I pulled myself and lowered my head.''I'm sorry...'' I said,grabbed my bag and ran out.I got on my motorbike and began driving to the address I had been given.

''I am not leaving you out there alone...'' He mumbled.

An hour later,I reached a dark place with rubbish and other dirty stuff all around it.There was only one little building.I was about to open the door,when somebody attacked me from behind.Fortunately,I dodged his attack and kicked his stomach.

''Thought you'd get me so easily?'' I said as I was breaking his arm.I kicked his face,leaving him unconcious,then grabbed a flashlight from my bag and entered the room.I saw Sunny tied on that same chair,filled with blood and scars.

I ran to her and began trying to bring her back.''Sunny!Sunny!'' I shouted.Then,I head footsteps.I turned around and saw two men with one familiar one in front of them.They turned the lights on and my eyes widened when I understood who it was.

''Minho!'' I said clenching my fists.''Sis.'' He mumbled smirking.''Wae?!'' I almost shouted.''I knew you would become an assassin after what happened two years ago.I had to stop you,to save you.This was my only way.'' He explained.

''Bul!'' I screamed.''Shh.Keep it down.'' I went to him and tried to punch him but he grabbed my arm and was about to break it.''YAH,LET GO!'' I shouted.''I told you to keep it down.I don't want to kill you,I never did but it's the only way.'' He was about to break my arm,when Yongguk broke the door and punched Minho.

He grabbed my arm and began running to his motorbike.He put me on it,sat down as well and began driving away.''What are you doing?!Get back!'' I was punching his back.

''NO!YOU WERE ABOUT TO DIE IN THERE!'' He shouted,still driving.''I MUST SAVE SUNNY!'' I screamed.''AND LET YOURSELF DIE?HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF?!'' He screamed back.

I could see that his eyes were filling with tears but he wiped them away.*An assassin must never have feelings nor be sensitive.* I remembered the assassin's first rule.

When we got back to our house,he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the garage.''Don't you EVER go back there on your own,DID YOU HEAR ME?!'' He shouted.''I heard you!'' I almost shouted.

He was walking up and down,anxioulsy.''Stop walking around!I'm still alive!'' I almost shouted.''Because I was there!Tell me what would happen if you were killed?!WHAT?!'' He shouted.''Alright,I am sorry!HAPPY?!'' Tears began filling my tears.

He bit his lips really hard and then pulled me in his arms,holding me tightly.''How could I bear losing you?'' He mumbled,crying.

I was holding his shirt tightly,bitting my lips.''Help me save her,Yongguk.Jebal.'' I begged him,rubbing myself on his lap.

''We'll save her all together,Jihyo.Everything is going to be alright.'' He tried to ease me and kissed the top of my head.