Underwater Hideout

Only One Shot

*Thank you for 6 subs right after uploading!

 

 

The next day,we were all up by ten.My mobile suddenly rang.''Yoboseyo?'' I said.''Good morning,Jihyo.'' I head my boss' voice.''I called to inform you about your next mission.It's for tomorrow morning.I'll send you the adress and target name tonight.'' He said and we hang up.Me and Zelo went to buy some food.

We bought some noddles and then returned home,to cook dinner.I began cooking,while the others were chatting and cleaning their guns.

When the food was ready,we all sat down and began eating.We had decided to get to know each other better.''So,Jihyo,why did you become an assassin?'' Himchan asked me.''I...want revenge.My family was murdured from a man called LJoe.I need to find him.'' I explained.''What about you guys?'' I asked all of them.

''I want to avenge my sister's murder...'' Zelo said,while eating a spoonful.''I needed money..'' Daehyun said.''And a place to stay...'' Yongjae added,huffing.''Well...I did it because I like killing bad guys...'' Himchan said.''It's also a way of life.'' Jongup said,and I nodded agreeing.Yongguk wouldn't answer,not even look at us.

''Don't judge him,he's been through a lot.'' Daehyun informed me.I nodded but I kept throwing some glances at him,wondering.

Later that day,almost midnight,I got a suddenly call from my boss.''Jihyo!Forget what I told you they're going to meet tonight!Go get ready and I'll send you the adress right away!'' He hang up.I was confused but I ran to the others.

''BOYS,BOYS!GET READY,CHANGE OF PLAN!'' I ran to my room to get dressed.We all got ready,took our equipment and ran to Yongguk's car.I got a message from the boss,with the adress and the target.''Yongguk here!'' I showed him the address and he nodded.

The photo of the target had his name on it.''JaeJoong.'' I mumbled and put my mobile back in my bag.We ran and hid behind a huge rock.''At the beach?Wae?'' Himchan asked and I nodded at him to stop and look.

A submarine appeared out of nowhere and JaeJoong with some men got in it and dived underwater.''Now...how are we going down there?'' I asked and Yongjae took some swimsuits and oxygen masks out of a big bag.

''Good job,Yongjae.'' We congratulated him and wore our equipments.We dived underwater as well but the submarine was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly,I noticed a weird rock.I went closer and cleaned it from the slime which was on it.I saw a small,button-like thing and nodded at the others to come as well.

I pressed it and a cave opened.We all got in and took our masks off.We began walking deeper in the cave,always on guard.It actually looked more than an underwater hideout,than a usual cave.''Where is it?'' He heard a voice that startled us.

We 'stuck' on the walls,and listened carefully.''I have it right here,mr.JaeJoong...My money first!'' We heard an old man's voice.Suddenly,one of their men began walking down the corridor we were standing and we hid in some mid-wide wall openings,to not be seen.

When he had passed beside us,I tip-toed behind him and hit the back of his head with my gun,leaving him unconsious.We walked even deeper and we came across a corner.I took a few peeps and saw that JaeJoong with seven more men and an old man.

I informed the others and I told them to wait until I count to three.''One...'' A man began walking towards us.''Two...'' He had slightly seen us and was about to turn around the corner.''THREE!'' I hit his face with the gun and we all run in,shooting.

Two of their men were already down.We were all pointing at each other with our guns,all exept JaeJoong.''Welcome to my secret laboratory!'' He said smiling.Then,his gaze fell on his dead men.''You killed two of my men...'' He huffed.

''And the others are going down,as well as you...'' I was pointing at him with both of my guns,circling him.''I know you...You're the one who killed Zico...'' He raised his eyebrows.''And the one who'll kill you as well...'' I added.

''IF you get me!'' He shouted and threw a tiny bottle on the ground,making a cloud of smoke to appear.We all began couching and trying to cover our faces.When the area was clean,JaeJoong was nowhere to be found.

More men began coming to us.''Boys,take care of the reinforcements!I'll go get JaeJoong!'' I shouted and began running.I wore one of the masks and dived in the sea.When I got out,I saw JaeJoong running with a box in his arms.I ran to him and threw him a blade,getting his leg.

He stopped to see what it was and before he could notice me,I got in front of him and kicked his face,making him fall down.''Running away,coward?'' I said smiling.

I stepped on his stomach,making him spit blood and then kicked his face.I got my gun out and sent him a kiss.''Bye,bye,little coward.'' I pulled the trigger and got his chest,right in his heart.

I opened the box he was holding and saw tons of diamonds in it,which startled me.I was waiting for the others and a few minutes later,the came back to the surface.

They ran to me to see if I was ok.''Mission complete,target dead and we are damn rich!'' I showed them the box.''Man!'' Jongup looked at the diamonds.

''We can finally decorate that ugly house...'' Himchan said and we laughed.''Let's go back,team.'' I said and we all high-fived each other,then got back to our house.

I already felt that we were much closer.