First Target;Zico

Only One Shot

*This story is mostly based on BAP's new song 'One Shot'.BAP,kamsamnida for giving me inspiration!*bows 90 degrees*

 

''Please!Show mercy!'' The man yelled as I was holding the gun against his forehead.''Mercy?'' I asked smirking.''Nobody showed mercy to me...'' I mumbled and pulled the trigger,without a second thought.He collapsed on his knees and then fell on the ground,dead.

I wiped my eyes and mouth from the blood,then put my guns back in their holsters,walking away.I was more than just sure about my desicion.

-FLASHBACK-

2 years ago.I was having dinner with my family,as usual,when suddenly a man broke our house's door.''Yah,you bastard!'' He grabbed my father's shirt.''Where are my damn money?!'' He harshly pushed him backwards.

''I-I am so sorry sir I-I--'' The man cut his speech and nodded to the other five who were behind him.That exact moment,my brother grabbed my arm and dragged me to a door.We both got in,then locked it.

We heard a gunshot and our mothers scream.I was about to scream as well,but my brother shut my mouth with his hand.

A few more gunshots,then silence.Pure silence.

We thought they were gone,so we got out.Suddenly,one of them bumped into my brother and grabbed his neck,chocking him.I wanted to save him but didn't know how,when my gaze fell on a gun on the floor.I grabbed it and pointed at the man,trembling.

I was trying to stand still.I shut my eyes,screamed and pulled the trigger,shotting his back.He screamed in pain and began dragging himself towards me.

I shot again,getting his forehead.He fell down,dead.I was shivering and I was so scared.I got even more scared when I saw both my parents lying on the floor with blood all over their bodies.I swallowed my pain.

I had made a desicion.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I returned to my apartment and took a hot shower,to get rid of the blood all over my body.After that,I relaxed on the couch,gazing at the dark,blue sky from my window-walls.

My mobile broke the silence.''Yoboseyo?'' I said.''Congratulations,Jihyo.Another mission complete.'' I heard my boss' voice.

''As always,boss.'' I answered smirking.''Go get some rest,you'll need it.Tomorrow you must be here by 6,you'll meet your new cooperators.A group of assassins called 'BAP'.You'll work with them to complete a mission like no other.'' I huffed.

''You know I only go solo.'' I reminded him.''This mission has nothing to do with the rest you have been given until now.'' He answered.

''You underestimate my skills.'' I mumbled.''You know I don't.Now get some rest and be here by six.'' We hang up.I laid down and immediatly fell asleep from my exhaustance.

The next day,I went to our base to meet my cooperators.When I got there,my boss approached me,being followed six men .''Jihyo,this is BAP.Your cooperators and one of the most famous assassins.Boys,this is Jihyo.Our clan's best and most skilled assassin.'' He introduced us to each other.

A bronze-headed guy,with half-moon earrings and a crucifix necklace around his neck, came closer to me.''Yongguk.'' He mumbled in a deep and y voice.''This is my group.Himchan,Zelo,Jongup,Yongjae and Daehyun.'' He introduced everyone to me.''We can't wait to see your skills.''

''Neither can I.'' I answered,smirking.''Alright,this is where you'll live until the mission's complete.Go and get ready,your first 'round' begins tonight.A group of the mafia clan is going to the port tonight,to sell some drugs.This is your target.Name;Zico.'' He gave us a photo.''One of the mafia's bosses.You must kill him.'' We all nodded.

We went to our house,to get ready.I cleaned my favourite guns,a pair of 2 HK USP Match Pistols.I also took some reloads,grenades and a few ninja-like blades with me,just in case.

I wore my usual mission clothes,my tights with a sleeveless black blouse.I tied my hair in a middle pony-tail and lastly wore my black,high boots.

It was already midnight and we were at the port,in our positions.We were waiting for Zelo's signal to go in.Both of the group and dealers were there.I had seen him,Zico.He was mine.I nodded at the others to take care of the rest and leave Zico for me.

Zelo disagreed at first,but changed his mind when I pointed at him with my gun,smiling.About a minute later,Zelo gave us the signal.

Daehyun with Jongup jumped in from the left,Yongjae with Himchan from the right,Zelo with Yongguk behind them and me in front of them,trapping them.

''W-What's going on?!'' One man shouted,looking around anxiously.''A trap,eh?'' Zico mumbled smirking,as he was looking at us.''A girl?'' He asked,looking at me.

''Your assassin.'' I corrected him,pointing at him with my guns,making him laugh.''NOW!'' I shouted and we all began shotting.

A man got in front of Zico,blocking my way.I shot him and pressed my foot against his back,jumping in front of Zico.I shot him but he dodged it.He shot me as well,but I dodged it too.''Intresting..'' He said,rubbing his nose with his gun.''I like you.'' He pointed at me.

''I would GLADLY become your wife but there are two problems...First,I'll kill you and second...I can't use the laundry!'' I answered,raising my eyebrows,then shot him,cutting two of his huge rasta in half.

He began running around me,while shotting,making me slightly dizzy.''Get your damn HERE!'' I shot him and got his leg,obligating him to stop.''Aish...'' He said,smirking.He took his gun out of his holster and shot me,getting my right arm.

''Aish...Nobody got me before...'' I smirked for once again and made a backflip,throwing him three of my blades.I got his left arm,chest and cheek.''Destroyed your ugly face?'' I said smiling.He seemed pissed.Too pissed.

We both drew our guns and began circling each other,waiting for the right time to strike.''You're...Going...DOWN!'' I began shotting while dodging his shots.''NOT TODAY!'' He began running away.

''ZELO!'' I shouted and Zelo immediatly followed me.Right when Zico was about to escape,we trapped him.''Like a fox in a corner...'' Zelo said smirking.''This ended quickly...'' Zico said huffing.''That's how an assassin's life goes...'' I sent him a kiss and pulled the trigger,getting his chest.

We got back to the others.''Mission complete.'' Zelo said and the others nodded.''Let's get back.'' I suggested and everyone agreed.When we got back,we got a call from my boss.

''Good job.Your first mission has been accomplished and your first target is now dead.Rest for now.I'll inform you about your new mission tomorrow.'' We hang up.

We all went to sleep.I would sleep with Yongguk,since there were only two double-beds and three couches.When I sat on the bed,Yongguk looked at my arm.

''Your arm...It's injured...'' He mumbled.''It's ok...'' I answered.''Did you take the bullet out?'' He asked and I huffed.''I thought so...'' He picked up his knife.

He began trying to get the bullet out of my arm,making me hurt badly.I was trying to hold my scream,as I was bitting my lips.

''It's out.'' He burnt his knife then touched my skin,making cold sweat roll down my body.I swallowed both my pain and screams,while Yongguk was burning my scar.

He wrapped my arm and we both laid down.''You're strong.'' He mumbled.''When you're an assassin,you have to be strong.'' I answered and we both fell asleep.