America Part 2-Come To Me Bro

Only One Shot

*And it's time for some L~But don't get too happy he'll end up as all of the others xD*

 

We walked deeper and deeper but there was no sign of the enemy.The place was creepy too and I wanted to finish that mission as fast as possible

.As we were walking,suddenly the floor broke and all if us fell in 6 different,huge holes.When I finally reached the ground,I had lightly hit my head but I stood up and cleaned myself.I looked around with disgust and began walking down a corridor,the only available way out.

I was always on guard.As I was walking,I sensed something behind me,and without even turning to see who or what it was,I hit it hard with my gun.

When I saw who it was,I bit my lips and ran to him."Oh my god,Zelo I am SO sorry!I got startled!" He was from pain and wiping the blood from his nose and lips."Ouch." He moaned."SO SO SO SORRY!" I kept repeating.

"Aya,stop it's alright...At least you didn't shot me..." I huffed in relief."Did you find the others?" I asked."Do I look like I found them?" He answered ironically."I guess we should go on just the two of us." I said and he nodded.

We both stood up and began walking deeper in the building. Suddenly we heard loud girl screams which made us hug each other from fear."S-S-Should we really go in?" Zelo asked."O-O-Of course it's probably only effects!"

I tried to convince both him and my own self.We held each other's hands,nodded and walked in a room.When we entered,a huge lightning appeared and we saw a figure sitting on a throne.Then the lights opened."Welcome to my kingdom."

We saw L.I huffed in my idiocy when I realised he was playing with us,just by his look and the million cables behind his throne."Effects?Told you,Zelo..." We both huffed.

"Are you another messed-up-headed wannabe?" I asked,crossing my arms."Wannabe? Want to see what this wannabe did to your friends?" His words kind of concerned me.

"Show us." Zelo said.Four TVs opened and what he saw made us burst into laughters. In the first one,was Yongguk hanged upside-down,slowly spinning around with a really pissed look.

In the second one,we saw Daehyun with both legs and arms crossed,having about ten monkeys playing with him and when one tried to touch his hair he shouted "AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS HAIR YOU BANANA EATER!" making us laugh as never before.

Next,we saw Jongup with many bugs flying around him making him really angry--Note;Jongup HATED bugs.Himchan was actually having fun with the rest of the monkeys--He was with Daehyun,pissing him off.And last but not least,Yongjae was in a room filled with mosquitoes,which I don't think needs any more information.

"Why are you laughing?!" He shouted,standing up."Seriously,is this supposed to be bad?I,personally,am enjoying this." I explained.Then Yongguk said in a pissed tone "We can hear you,ya know..." Still spinning around.

I tried to hold my laughter and drew my gun,alongside with Zelo."I'll be gentle to you since you made me laugh so hard." I said and pulled the trigger.I got him but he suddenly dissappeared."Oops!" We heard his voice.

He was hanging from the damn ceiling making a DAMN lecture."Your knife..." Yongguk mumbled,STILL spining around."Oh,right!" I took out my knife and threw it to him cutting his rope.I walked right where he fell and pressed my foot against his back.

"Say hello to your cooperators from me." I sent him a kiss and pressed the trigger."Too gentle." Zelo teased me."I know,right?" I said raising my eyebrows.Right when he died,Yongguk fell down with his FACE against the floor,the monkeys dissappeared as well as all of the bugs and mosquitoes.

We all gathered out of the building and made a family hug.Yongjae's body was full with red bumps and he kept scratching them.We returned back to our place and while me and Zelo where still laughing at them,they were thinking of 1000 and 1 ways to murder us and I think they found them...

Note to myself;Watch out for sudden attacks and sleep-kills...

 

*L was a little ridiculous but i tried to make this chapter a little funny.Just by thinking Yongguk hanged upside-down with a pissed look made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breath.There was no sound coming out actually,I was just spinning around and clapping my hands like a retardedxD*