First Destination;Japan-An Old 'Friend'

Only One Shot

*Don't you think that this is almost over!No,no,no! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDnnw4IIwzw*

 

 

A few days later,I got another video-message from Minho which said that in order to find him and save Sunny,I had to go through some missions and overcome some obstacles.

My first destination was Tokyo,Japan.I would to to a party an old 'friend' was throwing,name;Jonghyun and also our next target.

-FLASHBACK-

''Yah,you little bastard!Who do you think you are?!'' I shouted,glaring at him.''The one who will kill you!'' He shouted,making me laugh.''You kill ME?Just go die...'' I turned and was about to leave when a bullet passed right beside my head.

I turned at him.''You can't even handle your own gun...'' I grabbed his shirt and pressed my gun against his mouth.''This is how you threaten the other,kiddo.You're as useless as...Forget it...Just leave before I kill you.'' I warned him.

Even after so many warnings,he proceeded hitting my head,but failing.I grabbed his arm,turned him around and hit his head with my gun,leaving him unconsious.

''Noob.'' I murmured as I walked out of that room.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

.Me and the boys got ready for the party.I wore my short,straplesss blue dress with my double-insole,blue high-heels and let my natural wavy hair down.

The boys wore their black skinny jeans and white and black shirts.When we got there,right before getting out of the elevator,we made a 'plan-conversation'.''Alright boys,when we get there,leave Jonghyun to me.I have my way.You will have your fun when I call you,araso?'' I said as I was putting another layer of lipstick on my lips.

''Araso.'' They all agreed and then we got out.We sat on a table and a few minutes later,Jonghyun approached us,as expected.''How about a dance?'' He reached out for my hand and I gave it to him.''Gladly.'' I answered smiling.

While dancing,we were making a little conversation of our own.''So,what have you been doing lately?'' He asked.''The same old stuff.Killing bad guys.'' I answered smiling.''What about you?'' I asked.''Becoming the man you see now.I...am no longer a kiddo.'' He proceeded lowering his hands.

I smiled and got my lips close to his ear,whispering.''Hey,man,get your dirty hands away from my before I cut them in half.'' Then pulled my head away.His smile immediatly dissappeared and took his hands away.

''What do you say you come to my office for a minute?'' He suggested and I nodded.When we got there,I began looking around.

''You know,I still remember that hard hit you gave me back then...'' He said as he was putting some whiskey in his glass.''I would love to give you another one.'' I said raising my eyebrows,while standing against his desk.

He came in front of me,grabbed my arm and turned me around.''And I would love to retaliate you...'' He clapped his hands and then,ten men with guns entered the room.''Yah...You'll make me destroy my dress.Oh well!'' I ripped the sides,up to my middle-tighs,threw my high-heels away and took my guns out of my bag.

I winked at them,shot one,getting him right in his forehead and then made a backflip,hiding behind the desk.As expected,they began shotting me.''Boys~'' I said through a microphone and right then,they boys broke in and killed all of them.

''Are you alright,Jihyo?Wait your clothes--'' Yongguk approached me and helped me up.''Well,I couldn't fight with a damn tight dress and high-heels!'' I explained.

Jonghyun was nowhere to be found.''Yah...Why are our targets always such cowards?'' I asked huffing.We got back to the first room and tried to find a way to get to Jonghyun.

''I think we should go up.'' Yongjae pointed at the roof.We all nodded and got to the roof.A huge building was right opposite us and I took a closer look with my Binoculars and saw Jonghyun with some armed men.''Bingo!'' I said and took out my Grapple.

I wrapped it around a sign and jumped to get in the building.The boys tried to stop me and got really scared from my action,but I knew what I was doing.

''Why does she just KEEP trying to go solo?!'' Jongup said huffing.''Aish that girl...Let's now try and find a way in...'' Yongjae huffed.

I broke a window with my legs and got in.I loaded my guns and began walking deeper in the building,always on guard.

Suddenly,I found myself across a corner and I took a peep and saw six men with guns,making strawls in a room.I smiled and loaded Zelo's RC650 Assault Rifle which I kind of had stolen from him and began aiming their heads.

''One...'' I was counting as I was killing them.''Two..'' They all began getting startled.''Three...'' They were looking around to find who was doing it.''Four--No,yah!'' I mumbled as the third one slipped and fell right when I was about to shot him but I finally got him.

''Five...'' I killed another one.''And...'' I took out my basic guns,jumped on the last one,making a backflip and beggan shotting him while i was in the air.

I put my guns back in their holsters and began walking deeper.I opened a random door and found myself in a room with fifteen armed men.''This will be sweet...'' I mumbled and grabbed the RC650 from my back and began shotting them,while dodging their bullets with flips.

The last one's bullet passed right beside my head,startling me.''Whoa!I'll enjoy killing you.'' I said and pulled the trigger.I looked around a little to find my way out when I finally got it.I took out my gripple and began climbing up a wall.

I broke a window's glass with my legs and found myself across a elevator.While getting to the higher level of the building,I began strenching,reloading my guns and I also gathered my hair in a bun.

When I got out,I saw Jonghyun with a MG415 Submachinegun in his hands,smiling.I smiled too and waved at him.''Hey,.'' I murmured.

''So,are you ready to meet your maker?'' He said,raising his eyebrows.''Too ready...'' I was about to shot him,when he fell down dead.

I took a closer look and saw a bullet in the back of his head.I looked around and right then,the boys got in the room by the window.

I saw Daehyun,blowing his gun.I lowered my eyebrows and shouted.''KILL STEAL!'' He chuckled.''Nope,just good ACCURACY!'' He said but I just stuck my tongue out.''Come on now Jihyo,let's go.'' Yongguk gave me his hand and helped me up,in the helicopter.

We got back in our house and fell on our beds right after making our 'first' door step.We were all really exhausted,me by fighting all these men and them by trying to keep up with me.

That mission was surely fun.