Yongguk's Feelings And Past

Only One Shot

*Note;This chapter might make you really sad or even make some of the girls cry-especially Yongguk lovers-,I felt so sad while writing this* Listen For Better Atmosphere-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ynjiBWnYNo

 

"Yah,Daehyun what are you doing?" I jumped on his back,obligating him to piggy back me."I WAS trying to read but then you appearred." He said huffing."Nado saranghae,Daehyun." I lightly hit his shoulders.

"YONGGUK." He shouted."Take her off me..." He begged like a little child,making Yongguk laugh.He hardly ever even smiled but I didn't know why.I remember when Yongjae told me that he has been through a lot but...what?

I got off Daehyun and sat next to Yongguk,laying my head on his lap."You know,you were really funny when you were hanged upside-down." I .He huffed,chuckling."I still am a little dizzy,y'know."

He answered.Suddenly,I remembered when Yongguk saved me from Minho."Yongguk,thank you for saving me back then.." I said in a low voice."Don't mention it,Jihyo.Anyone would do it." I took a deep breath.

"Do you care for me?" I asked,looking straight into his eyes."W-We all do." He answered."No,I mean YOU as Yongguk!Whay do YOU feel for me?" His mouth was slightly open and his eyes were shining,from the upcoming tears.

"You...are special to me.More than anyone else...I want to protect you,even though I know you don't want others to get in your way,even though you are fierce and stubborn,even though my feelings are not clear enough,I still care for you."

I smiled and my eyes smiled as well.I brought myself closer to him and gave him a kiss,like the one he gave me back then.He returned the kiss with pleasure.

I knew my feelings,I knew my heart.I knew I had broken not only one but two assassin rules and he had done it as well,but I didn't care as long as my heart was happy.*Thank you Yongguk* I whispered inside my head while feeling his sweet lips.

The next day,me and Yongguk had went to buy some things dor the house.As we were buying random stuff,there was a sudden explosion.A huge fire broke out from it,tearing me and Yongguk apart.

I began walking through the fire to find him,covering my face."YONGGUK!" I kept shouting his name.I suddenly saw a figure,a scared one.I went closerband saw Yongguk."Yongguk!" I ran to him and flew in his arms.

"We must get out!" He was hardly moving and breathing.Hardly even communicating with the planet."Yongguk!" I shook him around,hard."Come on!" I shouted but he wouldn't move.Tears began rolling down my tears,knowing that if we stayed there any longer,we were dead but I couldn't leave him there!

"YONGGUK!" I begged,coughing from the smoke.The smoke was unbearable,making me faint.Thar moment,Yongguk woke up and grabbed me.He began ruuning out of the building."JIHYO!" He tried to bring me back.

I coughed and woke up."I'm so sorry,Jihyo...I promise I'll explain."He raised me on his arms and rushed to our house.He put me on the couch at the garage.The others ran to me."What happened?!" Himchan asked worried.

"There...was an explosion and...f-fire..." Yongguk still seemed scared.The others got worried as well."What's wrong boys?Yongguk?" I asked confused.He took a deep breath."I kind have a hurtful past..." He began explaining.

-FLASHBACK-

10 years ago.We had our school festival and my mum was there,to watch me play my role."Umma!Umma!" i ran to her."How do I look?" I asked excited."You are the most handsome boy in the world,Yongguk."

She answered smiling."I am a man,umma!" I corrected her and she chuckled."My big man." She tapped my nose,smiling as always.I went backstage with the rest of the children to practise.

As we were saying our parts,i smelled smoke.I looked around and there was smoke everywhere.Before I could say anything,there was a huge explosion.Most of the children fell from the stage,some died by hitting themselves hard on the walls.

My mum ran to me and grabbed me.She began running out of there.All I could see was chaos.Dead,burnt bodies,people trying to escape and fire everywhere.Right when we were about to escape,one of the school's huge colognes fell in my mother.

Half of her was already dead.I fell from her arms but ran back to her."Umma!Umna!Get up!We must leave!" I was shaking her shoulder.

She slightly opened her eyes and smiled at me."Go Yongguk.I cannot follow you anymore...Always remember...U-Umma L-Loves-s you,Y-Yongguk-k..." She gave me one last smile and laid down her head,dying completely.

"UMMA!"I began shouting and crying.Suddenly a teacher grabbed me and got me out of the building.Almost everyone had died and among them,was my precious mother.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was completely speechless."I couldn't save her...I was unable to save her...Useless..." He kept repeating while holding his head in his hands.He was about to cry.

I couldn't believe it...Yongguk had been through such a chaotic,hurtful and terrible situation...I had no words to say.I went to him and pressed his head against my chest,hugging him tightly.

Hot tears began rolling down his cheeks,falling on my thighs."Umma always loves me though..." He murmured smiling.I held him tighter,caressing the back of his head.

His heart was half and broken.That's when everything became clear.Why he was cold towards others,why he wanted to protect me so badly,why he was so afraid of fire...I would do anything to heal his hurt heart and soul...