It Has Begun

Only One Shot

*Yup,the next chapter will be the last one:/*  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAkz2K9kD74

 

 

I made the sign of the Cross and prayed right before getting out in the battlefield.''God,help us.'' I mumbled and loaded my guns.

I got our of my room and nodded at the others.''Ready?'' I asked.They nodded.''Today we give our best.'' I turned my look at the ground,knowing how this would end.

''I hope we can meet again,someday.'' I smiled at them and got out of the garage.Yongguk followed me.''This time,we go together.'' He looked determinded,which made me chuckle.

''Araso,Yongguk.'' I said smiling.We got divided in teams and got ready to attack.*Today,might be my last day.The last day I live.The last day I fight.The last day I love.* I threw a glance on Yongguk and swallowed.*I won't ever forget you boys...* I huffed.

I knew all of the others were thinking the same thing as me.Not just the boys but all of my clan.From inside their heads,they had begun saying 'goodbyes'.Everyone knew his fate.

Everything was dark.It was about 4 am,and the battle was about to begin.Me and Yongguk were hiding behind a wall,getting ready to strike.We saw tons of armed men,always ready to shot any enemy in sight.

I nodded at Yongguk and took a deep breath.I threw a grenade at them,then got done with the rest who were still alive.''Clear!'' I shouted and more men followed us,as back-up.I pointed at our Team A,to attack east,to Team B to attack west and me with Yongguk would go north,just the two of us.

We squeezed each other's hands,pressed our forehead's against each other's and began praying.''Let's go.'' He said and I nodded.

We jumped in and began killing any enemy in sight,dodging their attacks.Suddenly,my gaze fell on him.I had seen him again,after all this time.

''He's mine this time.'' I mumbled and began running at him.Yongguk got startled from my sudden behaviour and began running behind me.

I tried to shot him but he dodget it,without even turning to face me.He half-smirked,but didn't turn around,not a single inch.I began shotting him again,but he kept avoiding every single bullet.

''You just won't give up,will ya?'' He asked,finally turning around.''I am not like my father.'' I answered,aiming at him.''Hmph.'' He smirked again.

''Where is she?'' I asked,lowering my eyebrows.''She?'' He asked.''Oh,you mean that little girl!Well hidden.'' He answered.''Give her back to me.'' I said in a low voice,clenching both my fists and teeth.

''This is not a really nice way to ask...And not the right time.Remember that case with money?Bring it to me tommorow at midnight,right here.Only you and those little boys of yours.'' He turned to leave.

I lowered my guns and ran to the others.Everyone of them was dead and so were some of our men.We buried them and prayed for their lost souls.We prayed for them to rest in peace forever.

When we returned at our house,I explained everything to the boys.''We will save her.'' Daehyun said,determinded.''We will give our best.'' Jongup added.''Once we save her,LJoe will die too and our mission will be accomplished.'' I said.

''Alright,now let's get ready for the big day...'' Zelo said and brought a big wooden box.He opened it and we saw many guns,of different kinds.

We all grabbed what we needded.

Next day,we were all set.Everything was ready and we were all determinded.If we lived,we lived and if we died,we died.We couldn't avoid our fate.

We all took a deep breath,swallowed our thoughts and got on Yongguk's car.We reached the place,a underground cave,and began walking down the stairs.

I could see LJoe with six more men with him and behind them was Sunny,hardly even standing still.I clenched me fists and began walking towards them.

We were about one metre away from them,and I threw the case with the money on the floor,glaring at LJoe...