Damn Dirty Money!

Only One Shot

*Yup,the story will be finished in a few chapters....T_T so sorry~Out of DAMN ideas...*

 

 

''JIHYO!'' I heard Zelo's voice shouting my name and I ran to the garage.''What is it!?'' I asked worried.''You must take a look at this!'' He showed me his laptop.

I ran to him and sat down,looking at the screen.I saw Sunny,tied on that same chair as the last time,filled with blood and scars.

The same men where in that video,hitting her again.They put something around her neck,like a sign,then moved away.I saw a huge sign,with a '1.000.000$' engraved on it.

I touched my face with my hand and laid back.''They want dirty money!!'' I almost shouted.The others ran to us as well and we explained everything.

''When in hell will we find so much money?!'' I almost shouted,worried.''Calm down,Jihyo!'' Yongguk tried to ease my anger.He laid my head on his lap and caressed my back.

''Wait...I got an idea!'' Yongjae almost shouted,making me stand up.''What is it?!'' I asked.''Look,I heard that the police is going to transport a lot of money to a new bank around here...maybe if we could take that money...'' I swallowed my bad thoughts.

''We will do it.'' I answered.''Are you sure?'' Daehyun asked.''We have to...'' I said in a low voice,then went to my room.''Sunny,I will save you...I promise...'' I made the sign of the Cross and prayed.

The next day,everything was ready.Yongguk was at a balcony,to give us the signal to attack.Me,Daehyun,Jongup and Zelo would attack the two men and steal the money.The truck with the money was about to leave,when Yongguk gave us the signal.

We stopped it with our car.Me and Zelo got out,pretending to apologize,as well as Daehyun and Jongup from the other side.Right when they turned at the others,me and Zelo attacked them.I grabbed the one's keys and threw them to Daehyun,then strangled the man.

We grabbed the three bags with money and drove back to our garage.We took the money off the bags and we were just sitting there,starring at them.Yongguk sat next to me and touched my back,caressing it.

I looked at him and he had a sad expression on his face.''Everything will be okay...'' He mumbled and I nodded.He hugged me.I took a deep breath and stood up.''These won't be enough...'' I said huffing.''What else should we do?'' Himchan asked.

''I don't know!'' I almost shouted.I sat down and held my head in my hands.''I'm sorry,guys...It's just...Ugh!'' I lightly hit my head.Yongguk lowered my hands and looked in my eyes.''We'll find a way.'' He said.''Just calm down.'' He touched my chin and nodded to me.

I nodded back and huffed.''Maybe,they won't notice it.'' Jongup said.''What do you mean?'' I asked.''He's right...The money we have are not much less than what they ask for...If we put them in a case,they'll probably not even notice them...'' Yongguk explained.

''Just by the sight of money,they'll get charmed...'' I said,widening my eyes.''That's it!'' Daehyun said smiling.''How do we contact them now?'' Himchan asked.

''Don't worry,Himchan...They'll come to us...'' I mumbled.

One week later,I got a call from Minho.''Yoboseyo?'' I said,nodding at the others to hush.''You got the money?'' I heard Minho's voice.''We got them.All one million dollars.'' I answered.

''Great,you learn quick sis.Be where I'll tell you at midnight...'' I listened carefully.The same day,at midnight,we all went to the place we have been told with the money.

We were waiting for about ten minutes,when they finally arrived.Minho with ten more men,but Sunny was nowhere to be seen.''Where's Sunny?'' I asked.

''With a friend...'' Minho answered smiling.''I thought you would give her back to me when I would give you the money!'' I almost shouted but Yongguk nodded me to calm down.

''You thought...'' He nodded at one of his men to walk and check the case.Right when he was about to open the case,I shot his head,killing him and we all hid behind anything available.''Change of plans...Kill them!'' I said and got in.

''Jihyo,wait!'' Yongguk followed me,trying to cover me.We all attacked the others and Minho had already left.More men were coming.I had to find Minho.

I had seen him and I was about to ran behind him,when Yongguk stopped me.''Wait,you're not going alone!'' He shouted.''It's an issue I have to handle myself!'' I shouted back.''DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED!?'' He said.

''I HAVE TO SETTLE THIS ON MY OWN!'' I almost screamed.I looked at him for a while,then gave him a kiss before running behind Minho.''I love you,Jihyo.'' He said and let go of me.I was running behind Minho,while killing those who got in my way.

Finally,he was trapped.''Dead end?'' I asked,aiming at him.He turned at me,smirking.''Hmph.'' He drew his gun and shot me,but missed me.I smirked.''You don't think I'm your little sister anymore,do you?I need no help anymore...'' I said and aimed him again.

He was smirking,while aiming me.''You are like our father.'' My heart hurt.'' you.'' I shot him and got his right arm.He made me chuckle.''What's wrong with you?Where's the strong you who tried to kill me the last time we met?'' I asked.

He suddenly appeared behind me and whispered in my ear.''I'm here.'' Then he hit my head with his gun,making me fall down and spit blood.''Bastard...'' I mumbled as I was whipping the blood off my mouth and nose.

There was also a lot of blood coming from a scar made on my eyebrow.I tried to stand up and shot him but he kicked my gun,then my face.I spit even more blood and tried to catch my breath.He kept kicking me.

I could hardly stand up.He turned around and began speaking.''So,you think you're strong?'' I saw my gun a few inches away.''You're as weak as him.'' I began dragging myself closer to it,trying not to let him notice.

''Did you really think you could beat me?'' He chuckled and I had almost grabbed the gun.''Come on...'' I said under my breath.''You are not my sister.'' I grabbed it and aimed at him.

Right then,he turned around and his eyes widened.''Neither you are my brother.'' I said and pressed the trigger,getting his chest.He fell down,hardly staying alive.

I stood up and went to him,aiming him for once more.''What are you w-waiting for?S-Shot me,you little bastard!'' He said,trying to breath.I was about to pull the trigger,but I could hardly do it.Even after all these,he was still my brother.My blood.

''Do it you c-coward!'' That word was the wrong one.The one who made me do it.I pulled the trigger and killed him.

I threw the gun away and fell on my knees.Right then,the boys ran to me and Yongguk raised me on his arms.''Are you ok,Jihyo?'' He asked and I just looked at him.I also looked at Daehyun,who had the case with the money in his hands and smiled at him,then laid my head on Yongguk's lap,to rest.

''It's ok,let's get back!'' They all began running to our house.

When we got back,the boys took care of my scars.Yongguk didn't leave me that night,he slept next to me,having me locked in his arms to 'protect' me.

That night,I was only thinking about Sunny.I knew he had her.I had to get her back...