Only One Shot

Only One Shot

*This is the very last chapter,thank you for all the support-since it's my first fighting&guns story- and I really hoped you liked my story!* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU

 

 

LJoe nodded at one of his men and he walked towards us.He opened the case and checked the money.He nodded at LJoe and then,they let go of Sunny.

She began trying to walk towards us,and that man pushed her to us.I was gazing at her,with my mouth slightly opened.She was smiling.

Suddenly her smile dissappeared.A shot.One shot.A bullet went through her heart,making her fall on her knees.She gave me a last smile,then fell down,completely dead.

I was looking at her,without believing it.My jaw had dropped and my eyes were about to leave their position.''No...'' I mumbled.''NO!'' I screamed and drew my gun and began shotting at all of them.I killed only one and they began shotting me as well.

I shot LJoe's shoulder and back.

I fell on my knees,since they got my chest,arm and shoulder.I continued shotting as long as I could,then I fell down.Yongguk ran to me and began shotting,trying to wake me up.''Please,Jihyo!Wake up!'' He was shouting.He killed another one.

Then,they got him too.Three bullets got his chest,making him fall down as well,right next to me.Daehyun got out and began shotting them with his double-pistols,killed one,while screaming.They shot his heart,leg and neck.

He fell down and began spitting blood.Jongup jumped in and killed two of them but died as well,by a bullet right on his forehead.Zelo got out next,trying to shot them but was too startled from all these,that died without killing anyone.

Himchan and Yongjae got out and began shotting and died alongside with the rest of LJoe's men.*This is my last chance...* I slightly opened my eyes.

I saw LJoe about to leave with the case with the money.*I only have...* I tried to stand on my knees,with my gun in my hand.*One shot.* I pressed the trigger and killed him.He fell down,dead,then I was trying to breath.

''I-I'm s-so sorry Y-Yong-guk...I-I f-failed i-in making our p-promis-se realit-ty...'' I threw a glance on Yongguk's dead body.''H-Himchan...Y-You alw-ways t-thought t-that y-you were c-coward and us-seless but I k-knew you w-were really b-brave...'' I looked at Himchan.

''J-Jongup,m-my s-strong boy..Y-You a-always t-tried to s-save all of u-us...'' I glanced at Jongup.''D-Daeh-hyun...Y-You were the m-most skilled f-fighter I-I had e-ever met...'' I looked at Daehyun,who had tons of blood in and around his mouth.

''Z-Zelo...'' I tried to smile.''Y-You w-were always t-there for m-me...Y-You always tried t-to protect me and a-all of u-us...'' I looked at his pale face.''Y-Yongjae...M-My l-little s-smart one...Y-You a-alwyas had a p-plan B in y-your mind and-d always s-saved us...'' I glanced at Yongjae.

Hot tears began rolling down my cheeks.

''I-I love y-you boys...'' were my last words before giving out my last breath and dying,alongside them.

*Thank you for everything.* I said inside my head,then passed away...

 


 

Thank you for all the support!I really hoped you liked my story!Please also check out these~

 

Dorm Buddies

Another Cinderella Story