Sequel Part 6

||| Message |||


| EXO-K Dorm |

The door to Baek's room opened suddenly and that almost gave the other 5 boys a scare. All of them startled when Baek barged out from his room and rushed his way through the living room. Sitting down at the doorstep, he put on his shoes with his car keys in his hands.

Sehun: (run towards Baek) Hyung, where are you going at his hour??

Baekhyun(turned his head to s; panting) I'm going after my happiness!

Chanyeol: (smile widely) That's ma boy!!!

Baekhyun: Wae! How rude is that? I'm your hyung you know!! (laughs)

Suho: (smile widely) Quick go! Don't let your happiness slip away again!

Baekhyun: (nods and bit his bottom lips) Guys, thank you!!

Chanyeol:  Just go already! Hwaiting!!

Sehun/Kai: (smile) All the best, Hyung!!

D.O: Don't drive too fast yah! Be safe!!!!


Baekhyun hopped onto his car and drove his way to SNSD's dorm. In his car, Baekhyun couldn't help but thinking how stupid and foolish he was not realizing his crush was having a crush on himself. Yet, he chose to keep a distance from her and worst, he dated another girl.

"She cried...."

"She said she cried because I was with another girl." (bit his bottom lips hard)

"How can I be such a pabo?!"

"How can I not feel a thing when she liked me?!" (hit hard on the sterling wheel)

"I'm such a huge fool!!!"

"A huge coward! If only I had the courage to confess, things would be so different!!"

"3 years, we wasted three years!! Why did God play such joke on us?! Why!!"


After tonnes of self-blaming along the way, his car finally reached SNSD's dorm. Baekhyun's heart starts pumping fast. It's summer and he can feel his perspiration dripping down from his head. He took out his cellphone and browse through the contact list until it reaches "Taeyeon". But what should he say when she picked up. Baekhyun didn't prepare himself. He just know he wants to meet her badly, but he doesn't know how he should put it across to her.

"Say, I watched Strong Heart and realised your crush was me??"

"That's so abrupt. What if I scare her away?"

"Or maybe I should text her first?"

"What should I text??"

"Noona, I just watched the broadcast of Strong Heart. Can we talk? I'm at your dorm right now."

" Alright, this sounds better."


Just as Baekhyun starts typing the text, a huge van bypassed his car. He recognized the S.M's family van. It means, the van just ferried the girls back to their dorm. So she could be in that van now. Baekhyun stopped what he was doing and stare blankly at the van's door. Coming out from it, he saw Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona noona. But not her.

"Or maybe she's already at the dorm"

While Baekhyun is in daze, someone knocked at his window. It was Seohyun. Indeed, she's the most witty member to spot his car even he has stopped it in a remote corner. Baekhyun got down from the car and bowed to his senior.


Seohyun: Baekhyun-shi. why are you here at this hour?

Baekhyun: I..... I ...

Seohyun: (crooks her brow) Are you looking for Taeyeon unnie?

Baekhyun: (surprised) Y..yeah, but how did you know?

Seohyun:  I just know. (smile)

Baekhyun: You are really smart, Seohyun noona.

Seohyun: (shook her head) Not that I'm smart. It's just that your intention is written all over your face. It's not difficult to guess at all.

Baekhyun: (look down and touch his neck in embrassment)

Seohyun: But I'm sorry, Baekhyun-shi.

Baekhyun: (look up in surprise)

Seohyun: Taeyeon unnie is not in the dorm. She went back to her own apartment these few days.


Baekhyun sighed in disappointment.

"Stupid me. Why didn't I think of that? Why did I assume she's in the dorm for sure."

"How many times do I need to be a fool?!!"


Baekhyun: In that case... erh.... (unsure what he can do now)

Seohyun: Is it something urgent?

Baekhyun: (nods) Yeah.

Seohyun: Then do you have her address?

Baekhyun: (shook his head) Seohyun noona, I know this is alot to ask. But, can I have her address please?? I have something very important to tell her.

Seohyun: (hesitated) But ....

Baekhyun: Seohyun noona, please....


Seohyun: I can give it to you. But you must answer my questions first.

Baekhyun: Yeah, I'll do whatever you want as long as you can give me her address.

Seohyun: Baekhyun-shi.... that song you wrote, was it dedicated to Taeyeon-unnie?

Baekhyun: (surprised with the question, but nods his head without hesitation) Deh.

Seohyun: (smile) Then, do you still like Taeyeon unnie now?

Baekhyun: (nods quickly) That never changed. That's why I need to go to her now and tell her about my feelings.

Seohyun: (grin) There you go, Baekhyun-shi!

Seohyun quickly forward Taeyeon's address to Baek.


Baekhyun: Thank you so much!!! (kept bowing to Seohyun until he hopped onto his car)

Seohyun: Baekhyun-shi!! Treat her well. If you dare to hurt unnie, you'll get it from me!!

Baekhyun: (smirks) I swear I won't!!

Seohyun: (whisper to herself) Tiffany unnie is going to kill me for this. (sighs)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going crazy because there are no Baekyeon moments yet??

Yes I'm going crazy, but I'm refering to the lack of real life moments.

Alright, Baekhyun and Taeyeon will meet soon.

But what is it like when they meet?

Will Baekhyun be there in time to confess?

Did Baekhyun finally gets the courage to tell her?

What about Jonghyun? How will he make an appearance?

How the existence of Jonghyun affects them?

Stay tuned.... and drop a comment so I know you are still interested and following this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~