Sequel Part 20 - II

||| Message |||



 


Instead of complying to her wish, Baekhyun raised his arm and close the door behind her.

Taeyeon is trapped between the closed door and him...


Baekhyun: Don't deceive yourself anymore.

Taeyeon: (look up).... so what if everything is true? Why do you even care?! You already have Miy.....

Baekhyun: (cuts her words by pulling her into his arm)


Taeyeon just fall into the hug as Baekhyun bring her close to his chest.

She is at loss for words.

Taeyeon has ran out of excuses.


Baekhyun: Of course I care. It means I'm not nothing to you. It means I'm not just a little brother to you. It means... you do feel a thing for me. Do you how much all that means to me? Ever since the day I knew your presence. There is only one person I can see. There is only one person in my heart. And that person it's you, Kim Taeyeon. It's always just you. I really hate myself for realizing the truth so late. I hate myself for hurting you the way I did....


Taeyeon struggled.

She struggled with her own feelings.

She couldn't convince herself if she can do this.

S.M, Daepyo-isa, his career, his future, the fans, the media.....

Taeyeon tries to break free from his arms, but Baekhyun just wouldn't allow.


Baekhyun: (tighten his arms) It took me so long to reach you. I'm not letting go. Please don't worry about S.M. Don't worry about the fandom. Don't worry about my career. Don't worry about anything. We have wasted 3 years... no, almost four years. I don't want any of that anymore. Unless..... unless you say it now.... tell me you never feel a thing for me. And I promise I will leave right now and never bother you again!


Baekhyun's heart cringed as he said it himself.

A few seconds of silence... no words came out from Taeyeon's mouth.

Baekhyun finally release her from his arms, but still keeping her close enough so she has no chance to run away.


He has never looked at Taeyeon from this distance before.

They have never been so close like this.

Those eyes, her lips and the milky skin... Taeyeon is more beautiful than he think she already is.

A small smile appear on Baekhyun's face as he studies her perfection.


He took up his courage and lean forward.... placing a soft peck on her forehead to give her an assurance.

Taeyeon close her eyes and feel it.


That kiss on the forehead was soft and warm.

Taeyeon knows the old Baekhyun is back.

The gentle Baekhyun, together with his pair of sincere eyes and his perfect smile.

She missed him.


Watching Taeyeon letting down her guards, 

Baekhyun moved closer.

He gently lower his head and lean in until their lips touched.


BaekYeon's first kiss.

Abit shaky at first.... when Baekhyun first pressed his lips onto hers.

He was nervous because that means alot to him.

But gradually, it became a natural thing to feel their lips together. 


It started out slow, until Taeyeon found herself returning the kiss with the same amount. 

Feeling Taeyeon's kiss, Baekhyun let out a small smile as he gently his hands down her back and pull her tiny waist in for a deeper kiss.

While Taeyeon slowly strapped her arms around Baekhyun's neck as their kiss evolved into a deeper one.


The kiss went on...

Until they pull away from each other to catch their breath...

Baekhyun: (panting for oxgen) can I ask you something?

Taeyeon: (nods slightly) ...

Baekhyun: That person whom you had a crush on three years ago....

Taeyeon: (silence)

Baekhyun: I want to know... is it me?

Taeyeon: (bit her lips and nods slightly.....) 
 

Seeing the nod from Taeyeon, a wide grin smirk appeared on Baekhyun's face .

He leaned forward to kiss her again.

This time, even deeper ones.

And there are little gigglings and laughs as they loosened up and teased each other with their kisses.
 

Taeyeon: (pull away from baek's aggressive kisses) hey... time for you to go back to your room.

Baekhyun: (pull her back into his arms)

Taeyeon: ....

Baekhyun: I'm not going anywhere else tonight.


Embracing the woman he has been yearning for so long,

Baekhyun knows he's not satisfied by just the kiss.

And Taeyeon knows what he means by that..

He wants more than the kiss...


Caressing her face, Baekhyun leads Taeyeon back into the room.

He pulled her in for another kiss, before he gently placed her down onto the bed.

Unlocking their lips on the bed....

Baekhyun look down into the eyes of the woman he loved for so long.

"I love you"  

The three words that buried deep in his heart for three years..

He said it finally.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~