Sequel Part 11

||| Message |||

 

| S.M Practice Room |


Baekhyun has been quiet the entire morning. He just immersed himself in the practice without interacting with s. Their senior f(x) was here earlier. Baek is usually close to the f(x) girls, but today he didn't interact much with them too. Not even his usual favourite hangout, Amber.


Baekhyun lied on the floor with his eye closed.

"What's got into me?"

"Why do both of them keep appearing in my mind?"

"Stop it, Baekhyun! Just stop it..!"


Baek didn't get a wink of sleep the entire night. The minute he closed his eyes, images of Taeyeon and Jonghyun would appear in his mind. He would start asking himself what they could be doing in the apartment at the wee hours. That kind of thoughts just kept popping out in his mind, kept haunting him until daybreak, kept haunting him even till now.

The other 5 boys noticed his mood swing since morning. 

Suho: What's wrong with him? He is not his usual self again.

Chanyeol: (shrugs) I have no idea. He was like this since I woke up this morning.

D.O: (joins in) He returned to the dorm at almost 2am last night. I saw him returned when I was visiting the toliet.

Sehun: 2am! Where did he go??

Kai: Must be on a date. He was out the whole day.

D.O: Looks like something bad happened yesterday then.

Chanyeol: (recalling) Hmm, he was still in good mood before he went out yesterday. He even stood in front of the mirror fixing his hair for like half an hour. I think Kyungsoo is right, something must have happened...

 

| SNSD dorm |


It was early noon when Taeyeon returned to the dorm bringing lunch for the girls. 

Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung are already at the dorm with Fany, Sunny and Hyoyeon.


Sooyoung: Unnie, look at your dark circles. Didn't sleep well last night?

Taeyeon: (touching her eyes) Wae? Is it that obvious?

Yoona: What did you do last night, unnie? (smile evily)

Tiffany: (laughs) She was out the whole day yesterday.

Yoona: Oh!! Must be on a date!

Sooyoung: With Jonghyun-shi??

Taeyeon: Quit prying into unnie's life. It's foul... (puts on a faked serious face)


After greeting all her sisters, Taeyeon enters her bedroom.

As she put down her bag, she saw the EXO-K's album which she left behind that day.

It reminds her of him.

A smile appeared on her face as she recalled the great time they spent together the previous day.


A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

Seohyun: Unnie, can I come in?

Taeyeon: Seohyun...  sure c'mon in.

Seohyun: Erm, I heard you were out the whole day yesterday.

Taeyeon: Deh. Must be your nosy unnies who told you. 

Seohyun: With Jonghyun oppa?

Taeyeon: (look at Seo) So I was wrong. The most nosy one is you, maknae. (smile)


Seohyun: Well, the entire world knows about you and oppa. It's not like it's a secret or what.

Taeyeon: Seohyun, I'm not dating Jonghyun.... yet.

Seohyun: Ah I guessed that. 

Taeyeon: ... guessed that?

Seohyun: If unnie is already dating someone, you will definitely look much happier than now! (smile)

Taeyeon: (smile) I know you are always a smart girl. 
 

Seohyun: Erm Unnie... (turn into a more serious tone)

Taeyeon: Hmm?

Seohyun: There is something I need to let you know.

Taeyeon: What? (asking while busy packing her stuffs in her room)

Seohyun: It's regarding Baekhyun dongsaeng.

Taeyeon: Baekhyun? (stops and look at seo)

Seohyun: (nods)

Taeyeon: What about him?

Seohyun: .... remember that day I told you I saw him waiting at our dorm. He said he was looking for you.

Taeyeon: (nods) .... you told me about that.

Seohyun: But I didn't tell you the full story.

Taeyeon: .... ....

Seohyun: .... that day, I told him you weren't at the dorm and so he asked for your apartment address. I didn't want to give him at first. But he pleaded. So I told him I will only give it to him if he answer my questions.

Taeyeon: Questions?? (laughs)

Seohyun: Don't laugh, unnie. I'm serious. Have you listen to the song Baekhyun-shi wrote in their new album?

Taeyeon: Oh that. I heard about it, but I hadn't get a chance to listen to the song.

Seohyun: You have to listen to it. It's a song Baekhyun-shi wrote for his first love.

Taeyeon: His first love??

Seohyun: Deh. I heard the song, and I think I can relate the song to someone I know.

Taeyeon: ... what are you trying to say?
 

Seohyun: It's you, unnie. That song is dedicated to you! You are Baekhyun-shi's first love!!

Taeyeon: (eyes widen) ..... w-what are talking about??

Seohyun: It's true. And that was my first question to him. Whether that song is dedicated to you and he said yes. Then my second question to him was if he still feel the same for you now. He said his feelings for you never changed... and that he's going to confess to you.

Taeyeon: (in shock) ..... w-what....

Seohyun: So I gave him your address. I thought he will go and look for you straightaway. But you said he didn't...

Taeyeon: (in daze) ....no.... he didn't ...


Came another knock on the door which halted their topic. 

It's Sunny.

Sunny: Girls, get ready to go. The van is waiting for us downstairs.

Seohyun: Deh. We are coming. (looking at dazed tae)


Along the way to S.M, a lot of things were going on in Taeyeon's mind.

She tried to recollect her thoughts with what Seohyun told her earlier.

"If what Seo said is true, why didn't he come and look for me that day?"

"If what Seo said is true, why didn't he said a thing yesterday?"

"But wait...."

"He was trying to tell me something last night."

"Is that what he was trying to say?"


"Strong Heart..."

"He said he watched it."

"He heard my story..."

"He must have already figured it out ..."



| S.M Practice Room |


The boys continued with their dance practice. Baekhyun is working especially hard today. Although he has always been a hardworking member, today he is more than that. Baek just keep practicing and practicing even during the break times. He is doing it that way to keep himself away from stray thoughts. 

"Beep"

Baek's cellphone message tone rings.

The other boys heard it and expect Baek to run for his phone, but this time he didn't. 

He simply ignored the text and continue with his own practice.


This day, their session ended later than planned.

It was around 7pm when they called it a day.

The boys who are struggling with their hungry stomaches, starts cleaning up and changed into dry clothes preparing to go for their dinner. This is when Baekhyun finally took out his cellphone, and check on the text he missed several hours ago.


3.30pm, TY: Baekhyun-ah..

Didn't you have something to tell noona?

I know your dance practice ends at 6pm

Let's meet 7.30pm at my secret spot

Let's finish what you want to say to me last night.
 

Baekhyun bolted up from the floor where he was sitting on.

Checking on his phone, it's already 7:10pm.

Taking a few seconds to calm his thoughts down, he decided to give this one last shot.

No matter what it takes...

this time he's going to say whatever has been hiding in his heart for three years.


Chanyeol: Baek, where are you going??

Baekhyun: Guys, tell manager hyung I'm skipping dinner. See you back at the dorm!!

Without waiting for s to respond, he ran off and exit from the practice room.


 

| The Secret Spot |
 

Baekhyun finally reached Hangang.

But it's already 7:50pm...

Hoping she is still around waiting, he dashed his way towards the secret spot.


Stopping his feet once he reached that familiar green plain,

he is surprised to see not Taeyeon,

but Jonghyun .....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short update on Taeyeon's birthday.

What happened?

Why was it Jonghyun, not Taeyeon??

What is going to happen next??
 

Wait for the updates..... and please help me with reaching the 15 comments target! 

( We didn't make it to 15 on last episode =[ )
 

Lastly, Taengoo~ Happy 25th Birthday!! <3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~