Sequel Part 12

||| Message |||

 


| The Secret Spot |

 

Stopping his feet once he reached that familiar green plain,

he is surprised to see not Taeyeon,

but Jonghyun .....


Jonghyun: You are here.

Baekhyun surprised to hear that.

Seems like he knew what he is here for.

Baek greets him with a slight nod and browse around the place.


Jonghyun: You don't have to look around. It's just me. She won't be here.

Baekhyun: Taeyeon noona? Why? Did anything happen to her??

Jonghyun: No. Just that she won't be here. She said you have something to tell her. You can tell me. I will help to bring the message to her.

Baekhyun: .... wait, I don't get it. Did noona ask you to come here on her behalf?

Jonghyun: (smile) Does it matter?

Baekhyun: Yes, it does. If noona is not available today, I will talk to her some other day. Thanks for your time, sunbae.

Baek politely gave him a bow before he walks away.


Jonghyun: Don't look for her again!


Baekhyun stopped.

He turns his head back to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stepped forward and repeat himself.


Jonghyun: Don't look for her again like what you did yesterday.

Baekhyun: What do you mean?

Jonghyun: I know the two of you spent the entire day together. 

Baekhyun: Yes we did. So?

Jonghyun: (laughs)

Baekhyun: This is not funny, sunbae. Can you make yourself clear?

Jonghyun: I'm sure you read the articles. You should be clear of my relationship with her.

Baekhyun: (brows furrowed) .... Even so, you have no rights to decide for her who she should meet or not.


Jonghyun: Of course I do. Let me ask you. Which man will feel good if their woman spent the entire day on a date with another man?? 

Baekhyun: It wasn't ..... a date. Things isn't like what you think.

Jonghyun: Then what?? She is just a noona to you? Can you swear that you have no other thoughts on her? 

Baekhyun: (avoid the look from Jonghyun)

Jonghyun: (laughs) You are not the only one, you know?

Baekhyun: .... what??


Jonghyun: Ever since Taeyeon shared the story about her crush on TV show, there are many hoobaes who came forward and confessed to her. Just because they have misunderstood and thought she was referring to them.

Baekhyun: (brows furrowed) What are you driving at? Can you come straight to the point?

Jonghyun: Alright. Straight to the point. That's the problem with Taeyeon. She treats all her hoobaes so well that it's easy for them to get the wrong idea. Same to you. I'm sorry if she did anything to let you have the wrong idea.

Baekhyun: Sorry??

Jonghyun: (sigh) The reason she look for you is because she was unhappy. She's just using your accompany to forget about her problems. At the end of the day, she will still come back to me. In another words, she is just making use of you.

Baekhyun: ... making use of me?? (laugh) This is absurd!! I don't know why you are telling me all these nonsense. I'm still talking to you because of the least respect I have for you since you are a sunbae. But this is just too much...

Jonghyun: (step forward) Look, I'm telling you this for your own good. Think about it yourself. Why am I here today? If Taeyeon didn't tell me anything, how would I know about meeting you here at this secret spot? 

Baekhyun: I think I have heard enough. If Taeyeon noona isn't coming, I'll make a move first.


Jonghyun held onto Baek's shoulder.

Jonghyun: Don't be naive. Your noona is not as simple as you think.

Baekhyun: (stared at him with his sharp eyes)

Jonghyun: She isn't as innocent as she appears to be...

Baekhyun: What do you mean?

Jonghyun: You are a man too. You should know what I mean.


Baekhyun angrily gripped on Jonghyun's collar.

Baekhyun: I dare you say that again!!!!!! 

Jonghyun: Cool down! This is a public place. It won't do you good if we appear on news. Get your hands off me.

Baekhyun: If you dare to say another word like that, don't blame me for being disrespect!!!

Baek released his grip on Jonghyun, turn straight to his back and walk away.

 

His blood is boiling....

Never in his life has someone who offended him like the way Jonghyun did.

He can insult him in anyway he wants. 

Call him a fool, call him naive, call him one-sided.

But Baek couldn't accept the way he insulted Taeyeon.

Especially Jonghyun is supposed to be that man who protects her, give her love and care about her.

Not saying such things behind her back....


"Hypocrite..."

"What was she thinking to date such a jerk?!"

"Did she get deceived by just that handsome face of his?!"

"What do you see in such a man like him??!"


Baekhyun is in anguish.

But he wasn't totally blinded by anger yet.

He knew Jonghyun had some points.

"If she didn't tell Jonghyun, how would he know about them?"

"If she didn't tell Jonghyun about their meetup, how would he turn up at the secret spot?"

Baek knew Taeyeon had some play in these, in one way or another.

But he refuse to believe it was her intention to ask Jonghyun to speak to him like this on her behalf.


"No, I'll not believing unless she say it to me herself..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short update with a twist in the plot ...

I hope no cnblue fans are reading this. (i didn't add cnblue tags, lucky me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~