Sequel Part 2

||| Message |||

| SNSD DORM |
 

(Apartment door opened.)

Tiffany: (yawning) Unnie, you are back. (rubbing her eyes and look at the clock, 1:30am)


(Taeyeon walked in with a small smile.)

Tiffany: How was your date?

Taeyeon: It was okay. Why aren't you sleeping? (removing her boots)

Tiffany: I'm waiting for you. I'm curious about your date with Jonghyun-shi. [CNblue Lee Jonghyun]

Taeyeon: (smile) As if I will share anything with you.

Tiffany: Come on! Tell me! Have you two..... 

Taeyeon: Yah, stop it! I told you we are friends.

Tiffany: You WERE friends. But not since Jonghyun-shi confessed to you! We always thought he and Yoona have something. But surprising enough, he is into you this ahjumma!  (Taeyeon stared jokingly and Tiffany shut herself up)

Tiffany: Alright. I zipped.

 

(Taeyeon stood up and walked towards her room)

Tiffany: Hey wait! 

Taeyeon: What? 

Tiffany: Erm, EXO-K's new album is out.

Taeyeon: Yeah, I heard about it.

Tiffany: Have you heard any of the songs yet?

Taeyeon: (stretching her neck) I haven't got a chance to. Maybe I'll just wait for the kids to give us the album. (entering her room)


Tiffany: (stood up and joined Tae in her room) 

Taeyeon: I'm stripping, you sure you want to stay here?

Tiffany:  Alright, I'll talk to you again when you heard their album.

Taeyeon: (brows furrowed) Why do you keep talking about the album?

Tiffany: You'll know when you hear it. Anyway, we have a recording to do tomorrow. Remember, we need to get ready by 8am!

Taeyeon: Arrasso!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

| STRONG HEART III, 2016 Summer |

| The Recording Studio |


MC1: Today, all our guests have something WOW to reveal.

MC2: WOW?? Let me see. Today, we have SNSD-TTS with us here, promoting TTS 2nd album since 2012.


MC1: Tiffany - TTS 2012 vs TTS 2016. Are you going to share with us your feelings being part of TTS since 2012?

Tiffany: Deh. TTS in our early twenties vs TTS in our late twenties. (laughs)

MC1: A lot of differences?

Tiffany: Deh. Lotsa differences! (all laugh)

 

MC2: Seohyun - Maknae no more. You are not maknae anymore? You have new members in SNSD or TTS?? (All laugh)

Seohyun: No (laughs). I'm still the maknae of SNSD.  But it's just that I feel like I'm no longer a maknae in many aspects. Especially, when all the 98-liners starts debuting nowadays. (All laugh)

MC2: (To MC1) You said our guests have something WOW to reveal, but so far.....

MC1: Taeyeon-shi. You haven't look at Taeyeon-shi's! (All laugh)

Taeyeon: I feel like changing my topic now. Can I? (Trying to hide her topic)

MC2: No you can't. Our rating is now dependent on you! (All laugh hysterically)


MC1: Taeyeon - A crush on a hoobae?

Taeyeon: .......

MC2: Seriously? A crush on a hoobae?

Taeyeon: Deh. (smiles shyly)

MC1: Current?

Taeyeon: No no no. It happened in the past.

MC2: Let's just start with Taeyeon's. We need to get our ratings up to the highest first. (All laugh)

 

MC1: Taeyeon-shi!

Taeyeon: Deh.

MC2: Who is that you had a crush on?

Taeyeon: (eyes widen) Of course I can't say who.

MC1: Tiffany, Seohyun-shi. Are you aware?

Seohyun: We know there are alot of hoobaes who have crushes on Taeyeon. But she crushing on someone..... this is something new. At least to me (looking at Tiffany)

Tiffany: Don't look at me. This is also something new to me. 

MC2: Taeyeon-shi, you didn't share this with your members?

Taeyeon: (shook her head) No, not this one.


MC2: Shoot it! (All laugh)

Taeyeon: Hsss.... how should I start?

MC1: Just say it. (laughs)

Taeyeon: A few years back, there was this hoobae who I didn't think very highly of at the beginning. (MC: Taeyeon-shi is really frank, laughing) But when I watched their performance for the first time, I was shocked. He was really impressive. But there wasn't any feelings back then. I just look at him as an impressive rookie. But later.....

MC2: Later?

Taeyeon: But later I grew to know him more. I find him, maybe because of age, he's like a kid.

MC2: A kid??

Taeyeon: Deh. He's very much like a kid. And I never like guys who are childish. But he is likeable enough to be friends. 

MC1: Wait, is that guy younger than Taeyeon-shi?

Taeyeon: Deh. He is younger.

MC1: How much younger?

Taeyeon: .......

MC2: Got it. Just continue with the story. 
 

Taeyeon: (laugh shyly) Deh. We became friends. He is very nice and sweet, and we got along really well. But that time, I just looked at him as a dongsaeng. Until we got closer, I found he is actually very mature and sensible for his age. Then I realized he is a man afterall. So my perception of him changed totally and I started to look at him as a man.

MC1: Okay, continue please.

Taeyeon: But things changed. I don't why but I started to keep myself away from him. I stopped talking to him like the way I usually do. Somehow, things between us changed.

MC2: It's usually like this when you found yourself liking someone.


Taeyeon: Really? But I think I was weird that time. I told myself keeping a distance away from him is the best for both of us.

MC1: Why did you think that way?

Taeyeon: (laughs) I don't know. I was really weird.

MC2: Is it because of the crown SNSD was wearing? You felt pressurized? Feeling scared someone may see through your feelings?

Taeyeon: Perhaps so. I was too prideful then (shook her head in disappoinment)

MC1: So you two stopped talking?

Taeyeon: We still talk. But things changed. We became really awkward. Seems like he sensed I'm staying away from him, so he started keeping a distance away from me too.

MC1/2: Awwww... didn't both of you talk about it?

Taeyeon: (shook her head)


MC1: So what happened next?

Taeyeon: Things stayed that way for a long time. Our schedule were really hectic so we didn't have much chances to meet. Even when we meet, it became very formal. We just bow and say hi.

MC2: So both of you were reset all the way back to the beginning?

Taeyeon: Deh. Something like that. Except that... I kinda miss him when we don't meet.

MC1: Miss him...?

Taeyeon: To the extent that I paid attention to events which both our groups gets to attend together. But there weren't alot then.

MC1: WOW that is one lucky guy. Sones must be all hating that boy now! (laughs)


MC2: So did anything happen later?

Taeyeon: Deh. Something happened.

MC1: What happened?

Taeyeon: Finally, there was this huge event that year which both our groups attended.

MC2: He was there too?

Taeyeon. Deh. I was telling myself I should be nice and friendly to him this time when we meet. So at least we can resume back to where we were.

MC1: So did you do that?

Taeyeon: (shook her head)

MC2: Why?

Taeyeon: It was during that event that I found out he is already with another girl.... 

MC1/2: !!!!!!!!!!!! (all guests: what?!?!!)

 

MC1: OMG, so how did you feel?

Taeyeon: Awful (forced a smile)

MC2: Were you sad?

Taeyeon: I cried over it.

Seohyun: (mouth opened) I think I now know which one she is talking about. (brows furrowed) 

Tiffany: (looking at tae) I see I see...

MC1: Seems like the girls realized what happened. Finally! (laughs)

MC2: You mean you girls knew she cried.

Tiffany: We knew she cried during the event, but we didn't know why. 

Seohyun: We never know why. But now, the mystery is solved. OMg. (all laughs)

 

MC1: Taeyeon-shi...

Taeyeon: Deh.

MC2: It was over since then?

Taeyeon: (nods) It was over since then.

MC1: Aww.... did you regret for keeping a distance away from him?

Taeyeon: (force a smile) A little.

MC2: This is sad. I think I'm crying a bit now.

Taeyeon: (laughs) It's okay. It's over for a long time.

MC1: So you moved on already.

Taeyeon: I have to. (laughs)

 

| The Backstage |

Seohyun: (hitting Tiffany's arm) Unnie, I was right yah. Something happened back then.

Tiffany: .....

Seohyun: You knew something. Didn't you?

Tiffany: I don't know much. Taeyeonnie didn't say much to me. I was as shock as you when she revealed that on the show just now.

Seohyun: So that huge event was MBC Gayo Daejun 2013, right?

Tiffany: (nods)

Seohyun: So Taeyeonnie cried after we saw Baekhyun dongsaeng and Girl's Day Yura....

Tiffany: Shhh!!! Be careful with your words. They are the big groups now. We don't want to get caught gossiping about their members.


Seohyun: (sighs) Wait, has Taeyeonnie heard that song?

Tiffany: (shook her head) I just asked her yesterday. She said nope.

Seohyun: What would she think after hearing that song?

Tiffany: Come on. We don't even know if that song is meant for her or not. Judging from what we witnessed, it's hard to tell. 

Seohyun: Yeah, you have a point.

Tiffany: I'll need to have a good talk with Tae after she got that album. Need to make sure she doesn't fall into it. It took her so long to finally decide to try out with Jonghyun-shi. Let's hope this doesn't affect their progress...
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kindly subscribe and comment. Let me know what you think and if I should continue. =) Annyeong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~