Sequel Part 3

||| Message |||

| Summer 2016 |

[Breaking News] Is SNSD Taeyeon dating CNBLUE Jonghyun? The two were spotted in Cheongdamdong having dinner at a japanese restaurant. According to fans, the couple was alone. They were chatting, laughing and enjoying each other's accompany. "They looked really close." "Are they dating? I'll be happy if they date!!" "They make a cute couple" Fans responded positively to this latest pair of Kpop couple.

According to fan accounts, both of them left together and hopped onto Jonghyun's Porsche after dinner. Based on the direction the car was going, fans believed they are heading towards Jonghyun's apartment which is located near the area.

Currently, representatives from both groups have yet to speak regarding the dating rumor. Fans are anticipating responses from Taeyeon, Jonghyun as well as their respective companies.
 

Related news on twitter, tumblr, facebook, naver, nate, daum search...

[NEWS] SNSD Taeyeon and CNBLUE Jonghyun spotted having a dinner date

[INFO] SNSD leader Taeyeon is allegedly dating CNLBLUE guitarist Jonghyun

[AllKPOP] SNSD Taeyeon spotted having a date with CNBLUE Jonghyun

...... more

 


| SM New Building, 2016 |

| SNSD Practice Room |


Sunny: Wowowo, check this out! Taeyeonnie on the head news! (browsing the news on her cellphone)

Yuri: (laughs) I knew she'll get caught sooner or later.

Sooyoung: Judging from the way she dates, I'm not surprised at all.

Yuri: (high five with Soo) To date openly in public places, it will only invite trouble.

Jessica: But I don't see any problem with that. We are almost thirties, girls! What's wrong with dating a guy?

Sunny: (agrees with sica) Besides, it has always been Tae's wish to date openly.

Jessica: (nods in agreement)

Yoona: I'm more curious what they were doing in Jonghyun oppa's apartment! (laughs)

Jessica: (laughs and hit Yoon's arm) Me too!

Yuri: (roll her eyes)

Hyoyeon: (looking at SooRi) You think Taeyeonnie did this on purpose? To get spotted by fans? 

Sooyoung: That's not what we meant!

Yuri: I mean she can date. But we are still an active group. The other party an active group too. Shouldn't they just keep it low profile? Like staying indoors or something.

Yoona: Staying indoors might invite more trouble..... (laughs naughtily)

Jessica: Shhh!

 

Jessica shut the girls as TTS entered the practice room. Still, Tiffany caught the girls' giggling.

Tifffany: Why did you gals stopped once we came in?

Seohyun: I noticed it too. Unnies, what were you talking about?

Hyoyeon signal them to read the news; while Taeyeon quietly preparing herself at a corner.
 

Jessica: (walks up to Taeyeon) Read the news?

Taeyeon: What news?

Jessica: Regarding you and Jonghyun.

Taeyeon: Oh that....

Jessica: So you two are for the real. Right?

Taeyeon:  (shrugs)

Jessica: Don't worry about the media. It's norm to date at our age. 

Taeyeon: (smile) Do I look like I'm bothered by those articles?

Jessica: Nope, and that's the right attitude. Manager oppa talked to you?

Taeyeon: (continue with her stretching exercise) Nope.

Jessica: Ah huh and here he comes.... 


Manager Oppa:  Gals.... the chereographers will be slightly late. In the mean time, prepare yourselves.

He looked over to Sunny and Hyoyeon who were skimply dressed in their sports bra.

Manager Oppa:  (checking his watch) By the way, your juniors are coming up here to present their comeback albums. So get dressed!! They are at the lobby already. 

Hyoyeon: Eh, SHINee?

Sooyoung: (knock Hyos' head) EXO-K! It's their comeback.

Hyoyeon: Ohh.

Seohyun turned her head toTiffany, while Tiffany gave a shrug and turned to Taeyeon who is chatting with Jessica at a corner.

 

| SM Lobby |

Manager Hyung: This box is for SNSD sunbaenims. That one for Super Junior sunbaenims, these two for F(x) and SHINee sunbaenims. The smaller box for your little sister group. Okay, let's split our ways now. Who's coming with me to SNSD and who's going to f(x) ??

Suho, D.O raised their hands for SNSD while Sehun and Kai raised his hands for f(x).

Chanyeol looked back and hit Baekyun's chest.

Chanyeol: Which one you going?

Baekhyun: (raised his hand) I'm going to f(x) sunbaenims.

 

| f(x) Practice Room |

Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai greeted their seniors as they passed the CDs to each and every members of f(x). After receiving the albums, the f(x) girls quickly resumed to what they were doing - checking their cellphone.

Sehun: Sunbaenims, what are you discussing about?

Amber: Go naver search and you'll know. (smirks)

Hearing that, Kai and Sehun quickly took out their cellphone. Baekhyun joined in too.


Sehun: Taeyeon noona dating CNBlue Jonghyun?!! Is this even real? (looking at his sunbaes around him)

Amber: Hey shhhhh. Not so loud. 

Kai: There is even a picture of them. But it's pretty blur. I can't even see their face (pouting). Could this be some fake scandals or stories made up by delusional shippers. There are a lot such cases lately.

Krystal: (walks over) According to my insider's info. R.E.A.L It's real. 

Sulli: (mouth opened) Jessica unnie confirmed that?

Krystal: (nods) I wasn't suppose to tell, but we are one family right? (smile)

Amber:  They look cute as a couple actually. I ship this couple!! (laughs)


Kai turn his head to Baekhyun who's browsing his phone quietly. Sehun look to where Kai is looking and notice it too. 

Baekhyun: (stood up abruptly) Guys, I'm heading to the washroom. Coming with me?

Krystal: Aww be a man please. Why do you need an accompany to the washroom??

Baekhyun: (smirk and walk out of the room alone)


"Yet another dating rumor. The third one in the past 3 years. 2013 Hoya sunbae, 2014 Dongwoon sunbae, and now Jonghyun sunbae. I know rumors like these are part of an idol's life, especially if you are a famous one. Mostly are media cook-ups, many are fake but some of them are real. I came to learn that dating wasn't that of a huge taboo in this industry afterall, as long as you hide it well. Everyone does that. Even myself."


Baekhyun halt his footsteps and look up. 

"It has been a month. The last time we met was during Shindong sunbae's wedding. As usual, we didn't get to talk. In fact, I could hardly remember when was the last time we have had a proper conservation. It's always a bow, a smile and we both looked away."

"She is now standing there alone with her manager. Her brows are furrowed. She doesn't look pleased. I hate to see her like this. I want her to be happy. Her smile is one of the most beautiful thing I ever see in my life."


Baekhyun lifts his feet and switch his route away from the main corridor.

But he was stopped by someone. He halted and looked back.


SNSD Manager: (walk towards Baek) How come you are here? 

Baekhyun: Annyeong. (bows)

SNSD Manager: I heard you are supposed to pass your albums to your sunbaes?

Baekhyun: Y-Yeah right, I'm heading to the washr.... (glancing at the other approaching figure).

SNSD Manager: (turned around and see Taeyeon joining) Taeyeon, bring your junior to your practice room. I think he is lost. 

Taeyeon: Wae? (look at her manager and then Baekhyun)

SNSD Manager: (laughs) I'm kidding. I leave him to you. Annyeong!

The busy manager bid his goodbye hurriedly and walked off leaving the two behind. Taeyeon watched her manager vanishing from the corridor before she turns to Baekhyun.


Baekhyun: Annyeong. (bows slightly)

Taeyeon: It's okay. You don't have to be that formal with me. (smile)

Baekhyun: Deh. (smile)

Taeyeon: (bit her lips) We.... hadn't talk for long time, arent we?

Baekhyun: (nods and smile abit) 

Taeyeon: How have you been? Busy with the comeback?

Baekhyun: Deh, please take care of us (bows)

Taeyeon: Of course I will. You guys are doing great! So popular and well-liked by the nation. I'm proud of you. (smile) 

Baekhyun: Kamsahamnida. Noona did well for TTS comeback too.

Taeyeon: Oh. You still follow TTS activities?

Baekhyun: (laughs) Of course I do. I'm a Sone, remember? Once a Sone, always a Sone.

Taeyeon:  So our Baekhyun-ah is still a Sone. I'm glad to hear that, really. (smile) Too bad we are having our goodbye stage this week. It's another short promo. (look down and sighs)

Baekhyun: .... 

"I really missed those days when we promoted together during our debut. We got to spend alot of time together, appearing in the same MV, attending music shows together, staying on the encore stage with them when they won. But that was many years ago. Since then, there wasn't once EXO-K and SNSD has any promo together. The only time we get on the same stage was during SMTown concerts ending. That's all."


Taeyeon: Baekhyun-ah?

Baekhyun: (recovered from his thoughts) Sorry, I was thinking something.

Taeyeon: Time flies, isn't it? Now that I look at you, you seem to be different. 

Baekhyun: Different? (scratch his neck and smile) Nope, it's still the same old me.

Taeyeon: (hold her chin) Hmm you look different. Did you grow taller?

Baekhyun:  Wae?! (surprised)

Taeyeon: (laughs)

Baekhyun: Noona, are you teasing me? (laugh embarassingly)

Both of them just laugh like pabos along the souless corridor.

"You don't know how much I missed a moment like this. Only you and me, talking and laughing at the most silly joke one of us made. I remember when we were close, our synchronised humor helped each other to pass through the most difficult times. You don't know how amazed I felt when all people around me scoffed at my dorky jokes, with just you laughing hysterically at it."


Taeyeon: Baekhyun-ah

Baekhyun: Hmm?

Taeyeon: I missed looking at your smile like this.

Baekhyun: (surprised)

Taeyeon: (ruffles his hair) I'm glad your smile is still the same. 

Baekhyun: (his smile slowly transform into a smirk)

Taeyeon: It's not easy to keep that same smile after so many years in this industry....  (Her voice faded as she speaked and she looked down.)

Then, it was silence between the both of them.

Baekhyun stepped closer. He missed her scent. He wanted to tell her he missed her smile too. He wanted to tell her about that song he wrote.

But he was interrupted by her cellphone.


"Yoboseyo"

"She greets gently into the phone. I noticed how her face changes when she reads the caller ID."


Taeyeon stepped aside while answering the phone. Baekhyun just stood there waiting. He couldn't hear their conversation, but from the few words he unintentiontally captured, he knew he was right. It's him. Seems like they are having some issues with the latest articles about them.


Taeyeon: (hang up the phone) Sorry to keep you waiting. There were some issues, so....

Baekhyun: It's okay. I understand. 

Taeyeon: Understand?

Baekhyun: Erm, it was on the news. (smile)

Taeyeon: ....  (smile awkwardly back)

Baekhyun: Look, I have to get back to f(x) sunbaenims.

Taeyeon: Oh, you're distributing your comeback albums to them?

Baekhyun: Yeah. Suho hyung, D.O and Chanyeol are distributing for SNSD sunbaenims. So you might still find them back in your practice room.

Taeyeon: (nods) I see, thanks.


"I bowed to her before I turned around and walked away. I didn't look back even though I knew she was still standing there watching me leaving. Yes, I put on an act as if I didn't care about her latest dating rumor. I had to. Who am I to bother about who she is currently dating? I'm just a dongsaeng or a friend maybe. For the past few years, I have been avoiding her news and her TV broadcasts. Not that I don't care about her. it's just difficult to see her on TV, hearing her talk, and getting updated with her latest news. It's tough. But no matter how hard I avoid, news travel."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kindly subscribe and comment. It's rewarding to hear your thoughts... Kamsahamnida. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~