Sequel Part 15

||| Message |||

 

"It wasn't you who I was talking about..."

" I apologized  if I did anything that gave you the wrong idea."

" whatever happened yesterday, it was a mistake..."
 

Didn't want to wake his room-mate up, Baekhyun sat on his bed in the dark.

The only dim light in the room was from his cellphone.

Leaning against the wall, he closed his eyes as he thinks about what Taeyeon said earlier.


"To me, you are just a hoobae. I never look at you as a man..."

"You are always a dongsaeng to me... "

"Be it in the past, be it now or in future. That will never change...."


"That's how you look at me all along..? A little brother. A hoobae."

"Is it that difficult to look at me as man?"

"Just because I'm younger...?"

Baekhyun bit his bottom lips as he finally allow his tears to fall. 

When he was with her, he held back his tears.

It had became a natural thing for Baek to put on a manly side in front of her. To always show he is capable of taking care of her even though he is younger at age. He had promised himself no matter what happens, he is never going to shed a tear in front of her.

 
"...your devotion is giving me burden...."

"...please, from now on.....stay away from me."
 

"Is that really what you want? Staying away from you...?"

Baekhyun wipe his tears with his sleeves, but it didn't help.

Tears just came rushing out from his eyes like it'd never stop.

He quickly made his way out of the bedroom before his sobbing wakes Chanyeol.


Sitting alone in the dark living room, Baek took out the cellphone again.

He browse to the selca which they took that day.

For a second, a weak smile appeared on his face when he saw their derpy face in it.

But that smile soon faded away...


"I looked for you because I was lonely."

"I knew all I need to do is to be nice to you once or twice, and I can have you wrapped around my fingers..."


Baekhyun rest his head on his arm as he cried out silently in the dark.

He stayed like that for minutes before he lifts up his head and return to that selca.

Sniffing in his tears, Baekhyun placed his finger on the delete button.

"If this is what you want... fine..."


Do you want to delete this picture? Yes | Cancel

Yes

Picture deleted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

| 6 months later... |


The weather is turning cold.

SNSD has been busy with their comeback for the past 1 month. The girls were fully immersed in all their comeback schedules... wide range of radio shows, variety shows and music shows.

It was reported this is the last Korean comeback for 9 girls before some of their contract dued. It was still an unknown whether all nine girls will conitnue their contracts with their agency S.M. There are also rumors about some of the girls moving on to other agencies, getting married or returning to the states. Besides giving full support to this comeback, there are a lot of anxiety coming from public concerning the possibility of the disbanding of the nation's girl group.


Taeyeon, as the leader, took up the responsibility to face the public and media. To answer all questions they have. To response to all rumors about SNSD.

However she, herself is also bothered by the most recent article about her leaving S.M and getting married to her alleged boyfriend, Lee Jonghyun from CNBlue. Yes, her dating rumor with Jonghyun has since became a truth in most eyes of people in South Korea, or perhaps over the world. Partly because non of them nor their agencies have stepped out to explicitly deny their relationship. Another part of it, it's more than one time both of them were caught hanging out alone in public places. But surprisingly enough, most fans reacted positively to this couple. In fact, most of the South Koreans regard them as the ideal couple since both are good-looking, talented and famous people. There are even alot of wishes coming from the public when there were rumors of Jonghyun proposing to Taeyeon.

For more than one time, Taeyeon has clarified that she is not getting married, but the same question kept popping out in almost all their comeback interviews. 


With all the disbanding, contractual and marriage rumors going on around SNSD, S.M agency is also busy dealing with rumors and scandals of another in-house idol. One of the most popular male idol in South Korea now, one of the most treasured member in S.M now, Byun Baekhyun is facing his third scandals over the last few months.

In September 2016, he was caught smoking in public which surprised all exo fans who always take him as one who has a clean and healthy image. S.M soon stepped out and clarified it was meant to get himself into a drama character which he was auditioning for. That matter rest after Baekhyun offered his apology to the public and fans for setting a bad example.

In the same month, he was spotted getting cosy with his labelmate, Miya, the main vocalist  from S.M's newest girl group J.E.M. However, Miya clarified in inteviews that although oppa is her ideal type, they are just close friends. 

This month, there were articles and rumors about his past dating history. In a recent Girls' Day interview, it was revealed that Yura used to date a male idol from S.M, and that guy eventually dumped her because he was just toying with her feelings. Since then, there were fingers pointing to Baekhyun as Girls' Day's fans started digging out their past interactions and fan accounts based on Yura's story. S.M remained silence for this one... which displeased exo fans who demanded apologies from Girl's Day and their agency, as well as clarification from S.M and Baekhyun.


A lot has happened over the past half a year.

The scandals were huge, the rumors were widespread and the news are all over.


Every single Korean knows. Every single S.M artiste is aware.

Same for him. Same for her.

And during that 6 months.....

Not a single word, not a single smile, not even a single nod between them.

 

| S.M Artistes Concert Schedule 2016 - 2017 |

31 Dec 2016 - MBC Gayo Daejun

02 Jan 2017 -  SMTOWN Audition Special - New York

08 Jan to 23 Mar 2017 - SNSD Europe Tour 2017

01 Apr to 30 May 2017 - SNSD Asia Tour 2017

.......

 
Looking at the schedules, it's going to be another busy 6 months down the road.

Especially for the SNSD girls... it's going to be a last burst before their contractual terms dued.

And right now, it's time for the year end Gayo Daejuns too.

The girls while busy preparing their Europe/Asia Tour, they are also getting ready the special performances for Gayo Daejuns.

Same for their labelmates who are preparing for their special stages too....

 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short update.

I promise a longer update in next episode.

Comments...comments.... how would things eventually ends?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~