You're Crazy

Things Happen for a Reason

 

I finally talked to my mother about going to the upcoming Big Bang concert with my friends. She looked at me dead in the eyes and asked if I was serious. Was that really necessary? 
"Chae, are you okay? You're not sick are you?" she asked, feeling my forehead with the back of her hand, "Aiish, what am I going to do with you..."
"I'm not sick. Soo Min's crazy about Big Bang and Jung Hee's tagging along for this just because she got three tickets. I'm up for it, I've never been to any concert anyways." I shrugged and sat down on the coach. I laid my head back, then looked over to my left for the remote. I the TV and surprisingly, Big Bang was on TV advertising their concert. 
" TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT FOR WEEKS~! YG IS EXCITED AND SEES THAT THIS CONCERT WILL BE THE BIGGEST ONE YET...THOSE WHO'VE PURCHASED TICKETS AND VIP ACCESS PASSES, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING BIG BANG. SEE YOU SOON." I saw Kwon Jiyong also known as G-Dragon, Dong Youngbae also known as Taeyang, Lee SeungHyun also known as Seungri, Kang Daesung (Daesung), and Choi SeungHyun also known as TOP. I hadn't paid much attention to them, but I guess seeing their concert will be something to look forward to. My mom walked into the room and smiled at me. I honestly have no idea what's going through her mind at this point, but what I don't know won't hurt me. I turned off the TV and went upstairs. 
 
I pulled out my camera and looked through the pictures of the last photo shoot I did with Soo Min. We were laughing so much in most of the pictures that I started to remember the day we took the pictures as if it happened two minutes ago.  I started to think back to how her and I first met. Our friendship had come a long way, but I was worried about the seperation when college hits. But if we were that strong of friends, we'd get through anything, right? 
 
My phone started ringing as soon as I put down my camera. It was Soo Min. 
 
"Hello?" I said. 
"CHAE! DID I TELL YOU THE TICKETS I GOT ARE FRONT ROW?" She exclaimed. Her excitement over this concert was extrodinary. 
"No, you didn't. Is it that big of a deal?" I groaned walking up to my closet door, which had more pictures of Soo Min and I. 
"AIIIIGOOOO~! I don't think I'll be able to sleep for the next few days!" 
"You're crazy, Soo Min. Don't worry, the day will be here in no time." I assured her trying to find a way to cease her talk of the concert. Can't she talk about something else other than the concert? It's making me not want to go now. 
"I'm sorry, Chae. I'm drowning you down with my rambles about them, but i'm serious when I tell you that you'll totally fall for them." She was sounding way too cheery for me to continue this conversation, "You won't regret going." 
"I'll take your word for it, I suppose." I lied. I still don't understand what she's really trying to say to me. I started to feel good about this concert. It would be a good break away from the daily stresses of all these last minute papers and projects before graduation.