Lucky Girl

Things Happen for a Reason

I stood there, shocked with my heart racing inside me. I didn't know if I should be jumping up and down like a little girl or what. I was lost in a stadium filled with adoring fans who loved these guys and I'm the girl who knows nothing about them besides their names. Why does it have to be me? 

"She's shy. Everyone, congratulate her! She needs some motivation!" Seungri said as he started clapping along with the group. The whole stadium was roaring with screams and claps. I stood there, frozen, but my eyes met with Seungri's as he kept clapping until it started to die down. Soo Min was clinging onto my arm, cheering for me because she was so happy. Shouldn't she be upset that she isn't the lucky girl? She really loves these guys and it that I magically became the "lucky" one. 
"Soo Min..." she cut me off. 
"Aiiigooooo~! We still have backstage passes, remember? Just go! I'll be cheering you on right here!" She smiled. I smiled at her back. Seungri motioned for security to walk me through the crowd and make my way to the stage stairs. He let out his hand to me to make sure I didn't lose my balance. My heart wouldn't stop beating faster and faster, but I didn't know if it was because of him. I felt that it was and it was driving me crazy. He led me to the center of the stage with the rest of the members. I didn't know what to do because I was still shocked. 
 
-"Wonderful" starts playing- 
 
The song begins with all the members singing. They dance, leading me along to simple dance steps. I felt like an idiot because I didn't even know this song, but I went along with it. I would dance along with Seungri most of the time, but then sometimes I'd end up dancing with Taeyang. He would lead me in some of the dance moves, making it much easier for me to follow. Every time the chorus came up, I'd be alongside Seungri. He would flash back a smile or two, possibly just to make sure I was okay because I seemed nervous. No lie, I was incredibly nervous being next to him. I don't exactly know how I ended up by him or how he ended up by me. Could it have just been a coincidence? When the song ended, it quickly switched into the next song "High High," which only consisted of Jiyong and TOP. The other three members walked me backstage while they performed their song. The song got me all excited and pumped. I found it to be a pretty catchy even if it was the first time hearing it. The members started talking to me and getting to know me more. In return, I started to learn more about them and decipher their differences in their personalities. 
 
The rest of the concert was amazing. I hadn't heard many of the songs that they sung. I was hooked on their song "Tonight" and "Love Song," which were their closing songs. I couldn't have asked for a better concert to be my first. They had asked me if I wanted any one friend to come up and I automatically thought about Soo Min. Her face glowed when I called her name up and she ran quickly to the stage. She loved me so much for that. 
 
"Chae, you helped make my dreams come true." She  whispered to me. She seemed really tired by the end of the night, but she really was happy. After she said that, her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep. I took out camera, which was a picture of Jung Hee, Soo Min, the Big Bang members, and me. Being backstage with them opened my eyes to how super stars are perceived. I used to believe what Jung Hee said about how their lives are all planned out for them and that they're just a bunch of famous guys. I believe that there's more to that. It's their dream to make music and to make all their fans happy. In the end, it makes their fans really happy. There's so much to these guys that I hadn't realized. 
 
I couldn't stop looking at t he pictures that we took with the group on the way back home. I didn't fall asleep like Soo Min did, but I kept scrolling through the pictures. I zoomed in to where I was standing next to Seungri. His smile easily made my heart melt. He was the one who stood out from all five of them. 
 
"If you keep staring at those pictures, they're not going to magically pop out and be here." Jung Hee joked while he was driving. 
"YA~! JUNG HEE. Stop making fun of me!" I yelled as I threw a small pillow at the back of his head. 
"I'm driving! Do you want us to get into a crash?" He asked. He looked back at me for a second and flashed me a smile.
"I'll be more careful..." I smiled. 
"Let's be more quiet or else we'll wake Soo Min. She's knocked outttt." 
"Why wouldn't she be? I swear she had more energy than a little boy on a sugar high, ha." I joked. 
 
I guess I have Soo Min to thank for making this a memorable night. I didn't believe that I could have had this much fun anymore because I've been so focused on school and everything. I never gave myself a break from the stressful life of school. I didn't even give myself a chance to pay attention to someone like Seungri. Am I crazy to be thinking of him so much now? 
 
He's famous. I'm just a girl soon graduating from high school who doesn't know very much about him. 
 
Yes, I'm crazy. 
 
 
 
*I might have rushed this one a bit, but i'll make any fixes when I can(: